BITSAT 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode by the 4th week of February 2022. BITSAT or BITS AdmissionTest is a university level admission test held by the BITS Pilani every year. The admission process will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in the various fields of B.E., B. Pharm. and M.Sc. programs.
Qualified Applicants of the examination will get admission in offered programs at one of its Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses respectively. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the BITSAT 2022 Admission.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the tentative exam dates for BITSAT 2022 Examination:
|Begin of Registration process||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date of submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Begin of correction facility||Last week of May 2022|
|Allotment of Exam Centre||1st week of June 2022|
|Slot Boking Process||1st to 2nd week of June 2022|
|Admit Card downloading||2nd week of June 2022|
|BITSAT 2022 Exam||Last week of June 2022|
|Admission process begins||Last week of June 2022|
|Admit list & wait list release||Last week of July 2022|
BITSAT 2022 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details with some important instructions regarding the BITSAT Application form 2022:
- The Application form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form from the 4th week of February 2022.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully through authority will also provide the correction facility.
- Correction facility will be started from the last week of May 2022.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their marksheet, any alteration in details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last week of May 2022, as no Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Applicants should take the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Form fee can be submitted though online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways for the transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for the BITSAT 2022 Application Form:
|For Male candidate||Rs. 3400/-|
|For Female candidate||Rs. 2900/-|
|For applicants opting Dubai||Rs. 7000/-|
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria’s applicants must fulfill to be eligible for the BITSAT 2022 examination:
For BITSAT 2022 Exam:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 12th examination in 10+2 pattern in 2021 or appearing in the 2022 from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) in the qualifying examination to be eligible for the B. Pharm. However, PCM Applicants can also apply for pharmacy programs.
- Subjects for Other: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic (PCM) in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 75% marks and 60% Marks individually in the PCB/PCM subject in the qualifying examination.
For Direct Admission:
- Qualification: Applicants must have scored a top rank in the State or Central board examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can apply for the direct admission.
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the BITSAT 2022 examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be the Computer Based Online test.
- No. of questions: Question paper will be consist of total 150 questions.
- Question Type: Their will be the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the examination.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English language only.
- Parts: The question paper will divided into 4 parts.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 3 marks and 1 marks will be deducted on every wrong response.
Below we have provided the section wise question paper pattern:
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
BITSAT Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for the BISAT 2022 examination will be consist of various topics from the NCRT syllabus of 11th and 12th academic years. The BITSAT syllabus will be comprising of various topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning subjects.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus from the official website of exam conducting authority.
BITSAT Slot Booking 2022:
The slot booking process will be held by the official authority after few days from the registration process. The slot booking process will remain available from 1st to 2nd week of June 2022 through online mode.
BITSAT slot booking process will allow the applicants to select their preference of date and time within the given periods. The link of slot booking will be released in our article after the commencement of slot booking process.
BITSAT Admit Card 2022:
Admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate through online mode. Applicants can download their admit card from the 2nd week of June 2022.
The BITSAT Admit card 2022 is an important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card.
BITSAT Result 2022:
The result of Applicants will be declared through online mode after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to download their result by login into the website of authority.
Official authority will release the BITSAT 2022 Result for every exam participate Applicants individually through the website. The direct link of accessing the result will be made available in our articles after the declaration of result. Applicants are suggested to keep their result safe till the admission process.
BITSAT Cut-Off 2022:
Cut off will be the minimum marks set by the authority for every exam participated candidate through online mode. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for further admission procedure.
Official authority will release the separate cut off marks for every Programs and campuses through online mode. Following are the previous year cut off marks for the BITSAT examination:
|Programs||Cut for Pilani Campus||Cut for Goa Campus||Cut for HyderabadCampus|
|B.E. Electrical & Electronics||333||306||300|
|B.E. Computer Science||372||347||336|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||323||293||290|
|B.E. Electronics & Communication||320||314|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||261||246||240|
BITSAT Admission 2022:
The admission procedure for the BITSAT 2022 will get started by the last week of June 2022 through online mode. The Admission procedure will be held for all the qualified applicants of the examination only. Applicants will be selected for the admission on the basis of merit list prepared by the official authority.
Official authority will prepare the two separate merit list for qualified applicants on the basis of their performance in the BITSAT 2022 examination. One Merit list will be for all courses expect B. Pharm and other will be for the B. Pharm courses. The admission will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
BITSAT Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a proper balanced schedule and follow it strictly.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Regularly make a short note and revise them.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper and sample papers.