Bihar Polytechnic 2022 DCECE Application Form has been released on 16th May 2022. Every year, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) helds a state level entrance examination for the applicants willing to get admission in various Diploma Courses. The exam will be held for selecting of applicants for admission in various Diploma Courses of Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture fields.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2022 updates.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Notification: Application Form Relased
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 (DCECE) Application Form has been released on 16th May 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2022:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Date of availability of the application forms||16th May 2022|
|Date of submission of the application forms||7th June 2022|
|Due date of submitting application form via challan||7th June 2022|
|Due date of acquiring receipt of application form||8th June 2022|
|Date of correction in the application form||9th – 10th June 2022|
|Date of availability of the entrance exam admit card||June 2022|
|Date of Bihar Polytechnic 2022 entrance exam||June 2022|
|Date of availability of the entrance exam answer key||June 2022|
|Date of announcement of the entrance exam results||July 2022|
|Date of commencement of counseling session||July 2022|
|Date of seat allotment procedure||August 2022|
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete detailed information regarding the Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Only Eligible applicants will be permitted to apply for the examination, so Applicants must fulfil their eligibility for the exam.
- Applicants will be able to submit the application form from 15th May 2022 to 7th June 2022.
- Every individual can fill only one application form as multiple application form of same candidate can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill the application from very carefully however authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- For the correction facility, applicants will have to rectify their errors in the application form though the facility will be applicable on selected fields only.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application Fee for every candidate category wise:
|Number of Courses||Category|
|General Category||SC/ ST Category|
|One||Rs. 750||Rs. 480|
|Two||Rs. 850||Rs. 530|
|Three||Rs. 950||Rs. 630|
|Four||Rs. 1150||Rs. 750|
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the complete Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age limit: There is no prescribed age limit for the engineering courses.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics and Science as mandatory subjects to be eligible for examination.
Part Time Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th examination with ITI Certificate from any recognized institution.
- Age limit: Applicants must be at least 19 Years old as on 1st July 2022.
For PMD (Para Medical- Dental (Matric Level):
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must have passed Matriculation Examination with PCB and English subjects from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be within 15 years to 30 years as on 31st December 2022.
For PM (Para Medical Intermediate Level):
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subjects.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must fall between 17 years to 32 years as on 31st December 2022.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding Bihar Polytechnic exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be held through offline mode.
- Questions: The Question paper will consist of 90 Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 2 hours and 15 minutes will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted on each negative response.
Below we have provided the complete courses wise exam pattern for the Bihar Polytechnic Examination:
For PE and PPE:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks|
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus:
Below we have provided some important topics from the Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus:
Physics: Circular motion, unit and dimensions, linear motion, law of motion, oscillations and waves, optic, laws of motion, scalars and vectors, projectile, fluid, heat, electrostatics, electronic device, modern physics, current electricity and magnetism, etc.
Chemistry: Some basic concept of chemistry, hydrocarbon, chemical bonding and molecular structure, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, redox reaction, P- block elements, bimolecular, solution, solid state, thermodynamics, hydrogen, etc.
Mathematics: Trigonometry, inverse circular function, properties of triangles, complex numbers, algorithm, principle of mathematics induction, determination and their properties, binomial theorem, algebra, matric algebra, etc.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Exam Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided some effective DCECE preparation tips:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern before applying for the exam.
- Make a proper balanced time table for the study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus in the study.
- Regularly attend the previous year question paper and most repeated questions.
- Keep a proper balance between study and sports.
- Participate in mock test regularly.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card:
The Bihar Polytechnic admit card 2022 will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Only registered applicants for the counselling procedure will be permitted to download the admit card.
Registered Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 1st week of July 2022. Authority will release the admit card through online mode only. Applicants will have to login into the website of authority for their admit card.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Answer Key:
The Answer key will be consist of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. Official authority will release the answer key for every candidate in the pdf format. Applicants will be able to check the answer key after few days from the completion of examination.
Bihar Polytechnic answer key will be released with the objection facility. Official authority will provide the objection facility for collecting the objection on answer key. The final answer key will be released on the basis of objection faculty.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Result:
The result will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Official authority will prepare the result for the Applicants on the basis of final answer key. Applicants will be able to check their result from the 3rd week of July 2022.
Bihar Polytechnic Result will be released by the authority through online mode. There won’t be any review facility for the result. On the basis of result, authority will prepare a merit list for the counselling procedure.
Bihar Polytechnic 2022 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority on the basis of merit list. Authority will held the counselling procedure for every successfully qualified Applicants from the counselling procedure. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 1st week of August 2022 through online mode.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling procedure will be held for distributing seats to the offered programs. The seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of rank in the merit list.
Bihar Polytechnic Contact Number/Helpline Number:
I.A.S. Association Building
NEAR PATNA AIRPORT,
PATNA – 800014,
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387