Bennett University Admission 2022 Application Form will be released by the month of March 2022 through both online as well as offline mode. Bennett University Admission Procedure is a university level admission procedure held for Applicants looking admission in various UG and PG Courses. Applicants will be selected for admission on the basis of various National Level Entrance Examand 12th Examination. Selected Applicants will get admission at various offered courses of Engineering, Business, Management, Arts and Law fields.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the Bennett University 2022 Admission Procedure.
Below we have provided the complete list of courses offered by the Bennett University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., BBA, BBA LLB (Hons.), BA LLB (Hons.), BA- Journalism and mass communication (English/Hindi).
- PG Courses: MBA, 3 years LLB (Hons), PH.D.
Bennett University Admission 2022 Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative Bennett University Admission Dates 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of application form||Month of March 2022|
|Final date to submit applications||Last week of May 2022|
|Merit list release||3rd week of June 2022|
|Starting of counselling||First week of July 2022|
|Begin of classes||3rd week of July 2022|
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Relesed of application form||Month of March 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of May 2022|
|Begin of classes||August 2022|
Bennett University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the Bennett University Application Form 2022:
- Bennett University Application Form will be released through both online and offline mode.
- Every interested candidate for admission in Bennett University will have to fill the application form compulsory.
- Application Form submission procedure will be commenced from the month of March 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as authority may not provide any correction facility later for the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be authentic and details in 10th mark sheet will be considered as authentic, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants will be able to submit the application form till the last week of May 2022.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application fee will be 1000/-for every candidate.
- Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Demand Draft (DD) payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- Application Fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
Bennett University Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the complete course wise eligibility criteria for Bennett university Admission 2022:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must have PCM as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying marks.
- Scores: Applicants must have valid scores in JEE Main 2022 or SAT.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicant must be a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Scores: Applying Applicants must have valid scores in CAT 2020, NMAT 2020, GMAT, XAT, GRE, CMAT, or MAT exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for the admissio
Bennett University Admission Procedure 2022:
Bennett University Admission Procedure will differ for every offered courses. University will held the admission procedure in various rounds including Apply, Shortlisting, Personal Interview (For selected Programmes), Final Merit list, Offer Letter and Fee Payment.
Applicants will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of various National Level Examination and 12th level. The complete admission procedure of particular programmes can be checked through the website of university.
Bennett University Merit List 2022:
Bennett University will release the result after few days from the completion of registration process. University will release the merit list for registered candidate individually. Applicants will be able to access their merit list from the website of authority through online mode.
The merit list will be prepared by the university on the basis of Applicants scores in the required entrance examinations and 12th level. Applicants will be called for the admission on the basis of merit list.
Bennett University Counselling 2022:
Bennett University Counselling procedure/Admission Procedure will be conducted for shortlisted Applicants only. Applicants will be shortlisted for the admission process on the basis of eligibility norms for the particular programmes.
The counselling/Admission Procedure will be different for every offered programmes. For some selected courses like (MBA and Ph.D.) the counselling procedure will be followed by the GD and PI rounds.
Eligible Applicants will be selected for admission in various offered programmes on the basis of prescribed national level entrance examination. University will also offer direct admission at some selected speciation and courses.
Bennett University 2022 Admission:
The admission will be offered to the Applicants on the basis of their scores in prescribed national level examination and 12th level examination. Selected Applicants for the admission will get admission letter/offer letter. Applicants will be able to download their offer letter from their registered email Id.
The offer letter will be consist of further instruction for securing their admission. Applicants will have to complete all the prescribed instruction including fee payment within given time period.
Applicants will also have to bring the following documents for the verification round:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets and certificates
- Graduation marks sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- National level exam score card
- Passport size photographs etc.