BCECE 2022 Rank Card has been released on 14th August 2022. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level entrance exam held by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). The examination will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in various Engineering and Pharmacy courses provided by the various Govt. and Private institutions across the state.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know before applying for the BCECE 2022 latest updates.
BCECE 2022 Notification – Rank Card Released
BCECE 2022 Rank Card has been released on 14th August 2022. Click here to get rank card.
BCECE Admit Card 2022 has been available on 12th July 2022. Click Here to Download Admit Card through login.
BCECE 2022 Exam Dates has been Announced now, the Exam will be held on 24th & 25th July 2022. Check Exam Dates Details Below.
BCECE 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative BCECE exam dates for 2022 session:
|Important Event||Dates (Revised)|
|Starting date for the registrations||20th May 2022|
|Submission of the application forms||20th June 2022|
|Submission of the application fee through challan||20th June 2022|
|Submission of the application fee through an online payment gateway||21st June 2022|
|Date of the application correction process||24th June 2022|
|The due date for correction in the application form||26th June 2022|
|Releasing of the admit card||12th July 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||24th – 25th July 2022|
|Announcement of the results||August 2022|
BCECE Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the BCECE 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- The registration procedure will be held from 17th May 2022 to 6th June 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully and then go for final submission the application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the prescribed date as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The details filled by Applicants must be valid and correct as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The application correction window will open from 10th June 2022 .
- Applicants are suggested to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The application fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application form fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|Stream/ Group||SC/ST||General/BC & OBC|
|PCB/ PCM/ CBA/ MBA/ MCA & PCA||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
|PCMB||Rs. 550||Rs. 1100|
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete BCECE Eligibility Criteria, Applicants must full-fill to be eligible for BCECE Examination:
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Applicants) to be eligible.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the BCECE 2022.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must have passed or appearing in 12th from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear for the examination.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Applicants) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants should have PCM/ PCB stream in qualifying examination to be eligible.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete BCECE exam pattern in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through online mode.
- Questions: The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 marks will be deducted on every negative response.
BCECE Syllabus 2022:
BCECE Syllabus will be different for every course. The question paper will consist of questions from the required subjects for examination. The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics of 11th and 12th level.
Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus of BCECE 2022 from the website of authority through online mode.
BCECE Admit Card 2022:
The admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered applicants individually through online mode. Registered applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022.
BCECE Admit card 2022 will consist of various important instructions with some important details regarding the Applicants and examination. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
BCECE Result 2022:
The result will be prepared by the university after few weeks from the completion of entrance exam. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their result from the 1st week of July 2022.
BCECE Result will not be send to any Applicants individually through post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to login into the official website of authority for downloading their result.
BCECE Cut off 2022:
Cut off will be the minimum marks prescribed by the official authority on the basis of category of Applicants. Official authority will prepare the cut off marks for selecting the applicants for counselling procedure. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
Applicants will be able to check BCECE Cut off list from the official website of authority. For the refrence of applicants we will also provide the cut off marks and direct link to access the cut off marks through our article.
BCECE Counselling 2022:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority through online mode. Applicants will be selected for counselling procedure through the merit list prepared by official authority. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 3rd week of July 2022.
BCECE 2022 Counselling procedure will be held in various rounds as per the seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
BCECE Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided the complete tips and tricks for better BCECE exam preparation:
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus & then start your preparation accordingly.
- Regularly solve the previous year papers and sample question papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
BCECE Contact Number/Helpline Number:
I.A.S. Association Building
NEAR PATNA AIRPORT,
PATNA – 800014,
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387