AUEET 2022 Application Form has been released for UG courses. AUEET 2022 admission will be offered in B.Tech & B.Tech (Lateral Entry) courses. Applicants will be offered admission on the basis of national level engineering exam course. It is a university level examination which will be held by the Alliance College of Engineering & Design. Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) Examination is held every year.
Below in this article, we have provided the details regarding the AUEET 2022 important dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc.
AUEET 2022 Notification – Application Started
|AUEET 2022 Application Form has been released for UG courses. Click here to apply Online.|
AUEET 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the table regarding AUEET 2022 Important Dates:
|Application Form released||Released|
|Final date to apply||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card Downloading||3rd week of July 2022|
|AUEET 2022 Exam date||1st week of August 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of August 2022|
AUEET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the details regarding AUEET 2022 Application Form:
- AUEET 2022 application form will be released through online or offline mode.
- The application form by offline mode can be purchased from the university campus.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form till 1st week of July 2022.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so Applicants must fill the form carefully.
- During registration, Applicants must provide all required details such as Applicants name, phone number, address etc. details.
- Applicants must upload the documents in the mentioned format while filling the application form.
- The offline application form must be send in the given address below:
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admission,
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura- Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bangalore – 562106, Karnataka, Indian
Documents Required while filling application form:
- 10th marksheet/ transcript
- 12th marksheet/ transcript
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ Karnataka CET/ COMEDK / AUEET or other state entrance exam score card
- Applicants will be able to submit the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card, or net banking method will be used for online mode.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) will be used in the favor of “Alliance university College of Engineering” payable at Bengaluru.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- for NRI/ SAARC Applicants & 50$ for foreign national Applicants)
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable/ non-transferrable.
AUEET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Applicants are suggested to check the given eligibility criteria before applying for AUEET 2022:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify their 10th & 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applying Applicants must score 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for the examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Mathematics & Physics are the compulsory subject along with any one from biochemistry/ biotechnology/ chemistry/ vocational subject in 12th
- Score Card: Applicants who will have JEE Advanced/ JEE Main/ COMEDK
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for AUEET 2022.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry Course):
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must have diploma in engineering or any equivalent from recognized university or institute.
- Percentage: Applicants must score 45% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for same.
AUEET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the main points related AUEET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: AUEET 2022 examination will be held through online mode.
- Time Duration: Applicants will be offered 1 hour 30 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Questions Type: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Questions: Question paper will consist of 100 questions.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
Below we have provided the no. of questions & marks for each subject:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
AUEET Syllabus 2022:
AUEET 2022 syllabus will be on the basis of 11th & 12th standard examination. Applicants are suggested to prepare from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics topics. Exam conducting authority will release the syllabus. It will be released via online mode in the website.
AUEET Admit Card 2022:
AUEET 2022 admit card can be released by the 3rd week of July 2022. It will get released through online mode. No other mode will be their to download the admit card. Applicants will have to use their login credentials such as application number & password.
It will be mandatory for each appearing candidate to carry admit card along with one valid ID proof at the examination center. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without hall ticket & ID proof. Admit card will consists of all details such as Applicants name, roll number, date of birth etc.
AUEET Result 2022:
AUEET 2022 Result will be declared on the official website via online mode. No other mode will be entertained to check the result. It will be released by 2nd week of August 2022. Applicants will have to use their login credentials such as application number & password to check result.
No candidate will receive any score card through offline mode such as post or courier. Result will contain all necessary details such as candidate’s name, roll number, marks of each candidate etc.
AUEET Counselling 2022:
AUEET 2022 Counselling will be begin after the result declaration. Applicants will be called for counselling process based on result declared. It will be necessary to participate in admission procedure for all eligible Applicants. Various steps under the process will include interview, document verification etc.
Applicants must carry required original & photo stated documents for verification. To confirm their seats, Applicants also have to submit the admission fee. No Applicants will get a seat without document verification & admission fee.
Below we have provided some tips & tricks which must be used while preparing for AUEET:
- One should make a proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Vist the complete syllabus & exam pattern before examination.
- Clear basic & all concepts from the topics.
- Solve mock test & previous year questions.
- Regularly Make proper short notes & revise it daily.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
- Take proper 8 hours sleep per day.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding AUEET
AUEET Helpline Number/Contact Number:
Office of Admissions
UG: +91 96200 09825 /+91 91084 42143
PG: +91 98860 02500 / +91 99002 29974
Executive: +91 96327 08676