ATMA 2022 Result has been declared on 3rd June 2022 for May exam. Application Form for July Session has been released on 1st June 2022. ATMA 2022 is held by the Association of Indian Management Colleges (AIMS). This is a national level entrance examination command to provide admission into MBA, MCA, PGDM, and alternative management courses. Through the ATMA entrance examination, applicants can apply for admission in numerous government/private aided/university/private un-aided MBA faculties in India.
This test is held in 5 sessions each year. Grades of this entrance examination are accepted by numerous MBA schools located across the country. During this article, we’ve got provided complete information regarding ATMA 2022 which has applying form, necessary dates, the pattern of the test, syllabus, counselling, result, etc.
ATMA 2022 Notification – Result Declared (May Session)
| ATMA 2022 Result has been declared on 3rd June 2022 for May exam. Click here to check result.
ATMA 2022 Application Form has been started on 1st June 2022 for July session exam. Click here to apply.
ATMA 2022 Result has been declared on 4th March 2022 by AIMS. Click here to check result.
ATMA 2022 Exam Date has been announced for July session. It will be held on 24th July 2022. Check below for exam date details.
ATMA 2022 Exam Dates:
Checkout ATMA 2022 Dates given below within the table for the applicants:
For May session:
|Starting of application form||1st March 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||21st May 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||22nd May 2022|
|Last date to print application form||24th May 2022|
|Release of admit card||26th May 2022|
|ATMA 2022 exam date||29th May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||3rd June 2022|
For February Session:
|Starting of application form||8th December 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||19th February 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||20th February 2022|
|Last date to print application form||22nd February 2022|
|Release of admit card||24th February 2022|
|ATMA 2022 exam date||27th February 2022|
|Declaration of Result||4th March 2022|
ATMA Application Form 2022:
Applicants can check the complete details with instructions regarding the ATMA 2022 Admission:
- Application form will be released through online mode by the official authority.
- Applicants must go through the complete eligibility criteria before apply for the ATMA 2022.
- The February session Application form submission process has been begin by 8th December 2021 to 6th February 2022.
- For May session, the registration process has been started from the 1st March 2022 to 22nd May 2022.
- The details filled by applicants should be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any mistakes in details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Applicants should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
ATMA 2022 Application from fee should be submitted through online mode only. The Registration Fee for ATMA is of Rs.1600/- (Rupees One Thousand Six Hundred only) inclusive of GST @ 18% and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card only.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Following are the complete eligibility norms applicants will have to satisfy to be eligible for ATMA 2022:
- Qualification: applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants in their final examination can also apply for ATMA 2022.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2022:
The details of Exam pattern for ATMA 2022 Exam are given below:
- Mode of Exam: ATMA 2022 Exam will be held through online (CBT) mode only.
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the examination.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours (30 Min. for each section) will be allotted to solve the question papers.
- Sections: Question paper will be divided in 6 sections.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 180 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct response and ¼ will be deducted on each negative response.
Following will be the complete pattern for Question Paper:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Time|
|Total||180 questions||180 minutes|
ATMA Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for ATMA will be consist of various topics from Analytic reasoning skills-I, Verbal skills-I, Quantitative skills-I, Analytic reasoning skills-II, Verbal skills-II and Quantitative skills-II.
Complete syllabus for ATMA 2022 can be checked through the website of exam organizing authority.
Recommended Books for ATMA 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming ATMA 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
Here are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
ATMA Admit Card 2022:
The exam conducting authority will released the Admit card after few days from the completion of final registration process. applicants will be able to download their admit card for February session from the 2nd week of February 2022 and 4th week of May 2022 for May session.
The admit card will be released for successfully registered applicants only. Authority will not send any admit card to any individual applicants through by post or any other offline mode. applicants will be able download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
ATMA Result 2022:
The official authority will declare the result after few days from the completion of examination. applicants will be able to download their result for February session from the 4th week of February 2022 and last week of May 2022 for May session.
Authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. applicants will be able to check their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
ATMA 2022 Admission
The Admission procedure for every participating institution will be different as there won’t be any centralized counselling for ATMA 2022. applicants will have to participate in the counselling procedure of every ATMA 2022 score accepting institution individually.
The participating institutions will conducted counselling procedure for every successfully qualified applicants only. Admission procedure will be followed by the GD and PI rounds. Seats will be allotted on the basis of applicants performance in the PI And GD rounds.
applicants will also have to bring the following document for the varication round:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
ATMA 2022 Test Centres:
ATMA will be conducted in the following Test centres given below:
Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar); Amravati (Maharashtra); Aurangabad (Maharashtra); Beed; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Bhubaneshwar; Bilaspur (Chatisgarh); Chandigarh; Chandrapur; Chennai; Coimbatore; Delhi NCR; Guwahati; Hyderabad/ Secunderabad; Indore; Jaipur; Kochi; Kolhapur; Kolkata; Lucknow; Mumbai; Nagpur; Navi Mumbai; Nashik; Nizambad; Palghar; Patna; Panaji; Pune; Raipur; Ranchi; Solapur; Thane; Trivandrum; Vadodara; Vijayawada; Vizag.
Note: Test centres may be cancelled, combined or changed depending on the number of candidates in specific centre(s) or new centre(s) added to the above list.
Frequently Asked Questions: Regarding ATMA
ATMA 2022 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
ADDRESS: Association of Indian Managment School (AIMS)
D No: 6-3-668/10/76 First Floor,
Near Shri Kalyana Venkateshwaara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500082
Official Website: www.aims.org.in
Phone No: 040-23417876/48544057
Email ID: [email protected]
For updates, please visit the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com regularly