Assam CEE 2023 Application form will be released by 2nd week of May 2023. Assam Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is a state level entrance exam held by the Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU).
Through this exam, qualified Applicants will get admission in various Engineering Programs at various Government and Private institution across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information Applicants needs to know regarding the Assam CEE 2023 Exam latest updates.
Assam CEE 2023 Notifications – Application to be released
Assam CEE 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice. The link will be Provided Here.
Assam CEE 2023 Application form will be released by 2nd week of May 2023. Click here to Apply.
Assam CEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete Assam CEE Exam Dates (Tentative):
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting date for the online application form||10th May 2023|
|Ending date of the submission of the online application form||31st May 2023|
|Ending date of payment of the application fee||31st May 2023|
|Date of releasing the admit card||
available from 15 days before Exams
|Date of ASSAM CEE 2023 entrance exam||3rd July 2023|
|Date of announcement of the results||July 2023|
|Date of the counseling session||July 2023|
Assam CEE 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the Assam CEE Application form 2023:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to register themselves from 2nd week of May 2023 .
- The registration process will be held for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the given instructions for it.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the last week of May 2023 as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Assam CEE 2023 Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of fee.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be 650/-.
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria applicants must follow to be eligible for Assam CEE 2023 Examination:
- Nationality: Applicants must be citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate’s age must be within 17 to 21 years as on 1st August 2023.
- Domicile: Applicants must be the domicile certificate holder of Assam state.
- Qualifications: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants should have scored at least 50% Marks (45% marks for reserved category Applicants) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have chemistry, physics, mathematics and English as one of their subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing Applicants in the 10+2 in 2023 can also apply for Assam CEE 2023 Examination.
Assam CEE 2023 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the Assam CEE 2023 Examination:
- Mode of Examination: The Exam will be held through offline (pen or paper based) mode only.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the entrance exam.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be English and Assamese.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted on every wrong response.
Below we have provided the Question paper pattern for the Assam CEE 2023:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Assam CEE 2023 Syllabus:
Assam CEE syllabus for 2023 session will be consist of various topics form the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of 11th and 12th level. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for Assam CEE through the website of exam conducting authority.
Assam CEE 2023 Admit Card:
The Admit card will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for every registered Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their admit card from the 2nd week of June 2023.
Assam CEE Admit card 2023 will not be send to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their admit card individually by login into the official website of authority.
Assam CEE Answer Key:
The Answer key will be consist of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance exam. Official authority will release the provisional answer key after few days from the completion of entrance exam. Applicants will be able to check their answer key from the website of authority.
Official authority will also release the objection facility for the answer key. Applicants will be able to raise their objection on any answer within given period of time. The final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
Assam CEE 2023 Result:
Assam CEE Result will be declared by the exam conducting authority on the basis of final answer key. Applicants will be able to check their result from the 2nd week of July 2023 through the website of authority.
The Result will be declared for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check the result by entering their login details. Applicants are suggested to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
Assam CEE 2023 Cut Off:
Cut off will be released by the official authority after few days from the declaration of result. Official authority will release the category wise cut off list for selecting the applicants for admission procedure. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
Applicants will be able to check the complete category wise cut off marks from the official website of authority through online mode. Authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of Assam CEE Cut off marks.
Assam CEE 2023 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority through online mode. Official authority will held the counselling procedure for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance exam. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 2nd week of July 2023.
The counselling procedure will be held in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each rounds of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list .
Applicants will also have to bring following document at the time of reposting for document verification round:
- Assam CEE 2023 admit card
- Assam CEE 2023 result
- Date of birth proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
Assam CEE 2023 Exam Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided some beneficial Assam CEE preparation tips students can follow during exam preparations:
- Visit your complete syllabus and exam pattern before applying for the exam.
- Make a proper balanced time table for the study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus in the study.
- Go through the previous year question paper and most repeated questions.
- Keep a proper balance between study and Sports.
- Participate in mock test regularly.
Assam CEE Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Near Assam Engineering College,
Jalukbari, Guwahati, Assam 781013