GCET 2023 Exam Dates have been announced. Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) is a state level entrance exam held by the Directorate of Technical Education, Alto, Porvorim – Goa. The examination will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in various professional degree courses like B.Tech. & B.Arch.
Qualified Applicants of the examination will get admission in various courses govt. and Private institution across the Goa. The admission in B.Arch. Courses will be provided on the basis of NATA score. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the GCET 2023 exam latest updates.
GOA CET 2023 Notification: Exam Date Announced
GCET 2023 Application Form will be released from the 1st week of May 2023 through offline mode only. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GCET 2023 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam will be held on 13th & 14th May 2023. Check other dates from below.
GCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the GCET 2023 Examination:
|Application Form releases||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form at application centre (without late fee)||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form at DTE (with late fee of Rs. 1500/-)||2nd week of June 2023|
|Admit card downloading||2nd week of June 2023|
|GCET 2023, Exam Date||13th & 14th May 2023|
|Result declaration||4th week of June 2023|
|Counselling process||1st week of July 2023|
GCET Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the GCET Application form 2023:
- The Application Form can be submitted through offline mode.
- The Application Form submission process will begin by the 1st week of May 2023.
- The application form will be released for eligible applicants only, so Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The details like Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name etc. should be spell same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- The last date for submission of application form will be 2nd week of June 2023, Applicants must submit their application form before the prescribed date.
- Applicants are advised to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through offline mode only. Applicants will have to pay Rs.2000/- (For both B.Tech. and B.Arch.) as application fee through approved mode. The online application fee is Rs. 2000/- & Rs. 3500/- as offline fee.
GCET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete Eligibility Criteria for the GCET 2023 Admission:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be at least 17 years old as on or before 31st December 2023 to be eligible for GCET 2023.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applying Applicants should have obtained at least 45% marks (40% Marks for reserved category).
- Score Card: Applicants should have scored valid marks in the NATA 2023 examination to be eligible for admission in Architecture courses.
GCET Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the GCET 2023 Examination:
- Mode of Examination: The GCET 2023 examination will be held through offline mode (OMR).
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the GCET 2023 Question paper.
- No. of Questions: Each paper will be consist of total 75 questions.
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There won’t be any negative marking in the examination.
The question distribution for each of the three sections along with the time allocated is given below-
|Sections||No. of questions||No. of marks||Duration|
|Total||225 questions||225 marks||6 hours|
GCET Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The level of questions will be prepared for the examination from the PCM of 11th and 12th subjects.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the official information bulletin. The GCET 2023 Information bulletin will be made available through online mode only.
GCET Hall Ticket 2023:
The Hall ticket will be released by the official authority few days before the schedule of examination. Official authority will release the GCET 2023 hall tickets for every registered Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their hall ticket from the 2nd week of June 2023.
The GCET Admit card/ Hall Ticket will be an important document to be carried out on the day of examination as no Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
GCET Answer Key 2023:
The Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check their answer key from the official website of authority through online mode.
The Answer key will be consist of correct answers of every asked question in the entrance exam. Through the answer key, Applicants will be able to predict their marks in the examination even before the declaration of result.
GCET Result 2023:
The GCET Result 2023 will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of GCET Answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their result from the 4th week of June 2023.
GCET Result 2023 will be consist of Applicants performance in the entrance examination. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
GCET Counselling 2023:
The Counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for providing admission in various offered programs. Official authority will held the counselling procedure for every qualified applicants from the entrance exam through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 1st week of July 2023.
The counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment and reporting at the allotted centre. Every applicants will have to complete all the rounds to be eligible for admission.
The admission will be offered to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get first preference at the time of admission.
GCET Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided some tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and Exam pattern.
- Solve previous years and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Makes the notes and revise them accordingly.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):