Anna University 2022 (TNEA) Provisional Seat Allotment has been released on 13th September 2022. Provisional Allotment has been released through login for MCA. It is a university level admission procedure held on the basis of Applicant’s merit and scores of various required entrance examinations. The admission procedure for PG courses will be held based on the TANCET and TNEA scores.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information regarding the Anna University Admission 2022 latest updates.
Anna University 2022 Notification: Choice Filling Started (TANCET)
Anna University (TNEA) 2022 Provisional Seat Allotment has been released on 13th September 2022. Click here for allotment.
Anna University (TANCET) 2022 Choice filling has been started for MBA course. Provisional Allotment has been released for MCA course. Click here to fill choices.
Anna University (TNEA) 2022 Application Form has been extended by 5 days from CBSE+2 Result. Click here to apply.
Anna University Admission 2022 Counseling has been started through TNCA for PG Courses. Click Here to Register.
Anna University 2022 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the Anna University 2022 Admission Procedure:
Dates for PG Courses (TANCET):
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Commencement of Registration form||30th March 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||23rd April 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd May 2022|
|Exam Date||14th & 15th May 2022|
|Announcement of result||–|
|Commencement of counselling||Started|
Dates for UG Courses (Merit List):
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Registration form||May 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||Last week of May 2022|
|Allotment of random number||1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of Rank Card||3rd week of June 2022|
|Commencement of Counselling||July 2022|
Anna University 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the detailed information regarding the Anna University Application Form 2022:
- The Anna University Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Registration process for both UG and PG courses will be held from the 1st week of May 2022.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as anna university might not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Applicant can fill the Anna University application form either at once or in multiple steps.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be authentic and must have valid proof.
- Applicant must submit the application form before the last date of submission as only those Applicants will be allowed for admission who have submit their application form within given period.
- After the completion of registration process, Applicants must keep the printout of filled Anna University application form for future references.
- Anna University Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways can be used for transaction of Anna Application fee.
- The Application Fee will be Rs.500/-.
Anna University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for both UG & PG Courses:
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Nationality: Applicants with Indian Citizenship, NRI, CIWGC or Foreign National Applicants can apply for the admission.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants will require at least 45% Marks (40% Marks as SC/ST) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their annual Academic examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must be Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their final year can also apply or admission.
Anna University 2022 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the Anna University 2022 PG Admission:
- Mode of Exam: The Entrance exam will be held through offline mode.
- Exam Duration: There will be 2 hours for solving the question paper.
- Type of Question: Questions paper will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of total 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response and 1/3 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Anna University 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus will be different for every PG programmes offered by the university. The syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics from the required subjects. Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus from the website of authority.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus of every program individually through the website of respective examinations.
Below we have provided some tricks Applicants can follow for better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus prescribed for the examination.
- Make a proper balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the Mock Test.
- Solve the previous year’s and sample papers regularly.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Regularly prepare the short notes and revise them accordingly.
Anna University 2022 Admit Card:
The Admit card will be released by the TANCET 2022 official authority through online mode. University will release the admit card for every registered applicants individually through online mode.
Admit card is an important document applicants will have to carry on the day of examination, as no applicants will be permitted to participate in the examination without individual valid admit card. Applicants will be able to download the admit card after few weeks from the completion of registration process.
Anna University 2022 Answer Key:
Answer key will be released by the university after few days from the completion of entrance examination. Exam participated applicants will be able to check their answer key from the official website of exam through online mode. The answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the Anna University entrance examination.
With the official Answer key Applicants will be able to predict their marks even before the declaration of their result. Answer key will also be used for the preparation of final result.
Anna University 2022 Result:
The Anna University Final Result will be declared for every applicants on the basis of final answer key. It will be released for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be permitted to download their result by login into the official website of authority.
The result will be consisting of performance of Applicants in the entrance examination. It will also contain the pass or fail status of every exam participated Applicants.
Anna University 2022 Cut Off:
The cut marks will be set by the university for every exam participated applicants on the basis of their category. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks as per their respective categories to be eligible for Anna University admission procedure.
The complete cut off marks will be released by the authority from the official website of university. On the basis of cut off marks, official authority will prepared a merit list containing the name of selected applicants for admission.
Anna University 2022 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the university for every selected applicants through online mode. There will be separate registration process for applicants interested in anna university counselling procedure.
University will held the counselling procedure in the various rounds as per the seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants based on their performance in entrance examination and rank in the merit list.
Anna University counselling procedure will be followed by Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of Seats and Reporting rounds. Applicants will have to qualify all the rounds for admission in the Programmes offered by the anna university.