AMU 2022 Result has been declared for CUET UG. Counselling Schedule has been released for Engineering courses. AMU stands for the Aligarh Muslim University is one of the top ranked university in India which provides education in the various fields including the Engineering, Management, Commerce, Arts, Science, Architecture etc.
Applicants will be selected for admission in these field on the basis of a university level entrance exam conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). Below in this article, we have provided the complete information along with the latest updates on the AMU 2022 Admission latest updates.
AMU 2022 Notification – CUET UG Result Out (Engineering)
AMU 2022 Result has been released for CUET UG on 16th September 2022. Click here to check result.
AMU 2022 Online Counseling has been Started on 5th September 2022 for Various Courses. Click Here to Register.
AMU 2022 Admit Card has been released for CUET Phase II exams scheduled on 4th, 5th & 6th August 2022. For other dates, it will be released later. Click here to get admit card.
AMU 2022 Exam Dates have been released for CUET & Non CUET based entrance tests. Check exam dates details below.
AMU 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative Exam dates for the AMU 2022 Examination:
For CUET exam:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to apply||22nd May 2022|
|Application correction||25th to 31st May 2022|
|Application re-started||2nd to 4th June 2022|
|Admit card||June 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam||1st week of July 2022|
|Answer Key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Counselling||3rd week of July 2022|
For Admission Test (T) & Departmental Test (D):
|Courses||Application Start Date||Application End Date||Test Date|
|B.Sc Hons Agriculture (T)||25th April 2022||4th June 2022||30th June 2022|
|M.B.A Agribusiness (T)||27th April 2022||4th June 2022||4th July 2022|
|B.A Hons English (T)||25th April 2022||4th June 2022||3rd July 2022|
|M.A Hindi (D)||29th April 2022||4th June 2022||26th July 2022|
|M.A English (D)||29th April 2022||4th June 2022||30th June 2022|
|B.Com Hons (T)||25th April 2022||4th June 2022||3rd July 2022|
|M.Com (D)||29th April 2022||4th June 2022||19th July 2022|
|B.Tech (Various disciplines)||29th April 2022||4th June 2022||31st July 2022|
|M.Tech (Civil Eng)||29th April 2022||4th June 2022||30th July 2022 (Revised)|
AMU Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details Applicants needs to know regarding the AMU Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- The date for registration process of every exam could be different as per the courses.
- The registration process for the B.Tech. programme will be held from the 1st week of April 2022 to 1st week of June 2022.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility for the examination before filling the application form as the form will be made available for eligible Applicants only.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the given instruction on it.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be same as it appears in their marksheet, any alteration in the application form can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application fee can be submitted through both online as we will as offline mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, Challan and DD payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application fee for every program:
|Courses||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|B.Com, B.Sc, BA (HONS.)||Rs.400|
|B.Tech/ BA LLB and MBA/MBA (IB)||Rs.650|
AMU Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the AMU 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech Programme:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 12th / diploma in relevant stream from a recognized board or university.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English subjects (PCME) as subject in the qualifying examination.
For B.Com. (Hons.) Programme:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Accounts & English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
For B.A (Hons):
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 12th level or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Applicants with Science, Arts, Commerce, Biology subjects can apply for this examination.
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must be the Bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for the MBA course.
AMU Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the AMU 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: The entrance exam will be held through offline mode.
- Number of Sections: The number of sections could be different for every courses.
- Type of Questions: The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- Number of Questions: Total Number of questions will be different as per various courses.
- Time Duration: The Duration of examination for some courses will be 3 hours and for other courses it will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted on every negative response.
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the question papers of various programs:
|Course||Time Duration||No of questions||Total Marks|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch.||3 hours||150||150|
|B.Com (Hons)||2 hours||100||100|
|B.A (Hons)||2 hours||100||100|
AMU Syllabus 2022:
The AMU syllabus for every examination will be different and as per their related fields. The syllabus for UG courses will depend on the 11th and 12th academic syllabus and PG Syllabus will depend on the Aptitude Test/ English and relevant technical subjects.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for every programme of the AMU 2022 examination through the website of authority.
AMU Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided the complete preparation tips for the AMU 2022 Examination:
- Just check the complete syllabus and exam pattern then study accordingly.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Applicants participate in the mock test.
- Regularly solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Prepare from the related exam specialist books.
AMU Admit Card 2022:
AMU Admit Card will be released by the university for every entrance exam separately. Applicants will be able to download their admit card after few days from the completion of registration process.
The Admit card will be released for every registered Applicants individually through online mode. Authority will not send any admit card to any individual Applicants through by post or Email/ SMS. Applicants will have to download their admit card itself by login into the website of university.
AMU Answer Key 2022:
Answer key will be released after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key for every examination individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check the answer key from the website of exam conducting authority.
The AMU Answer Key 2022 will comprise of correct answers for every asked questions in the examination. Authority will also provide the objection facility for the answer key. The AMU final answer key will be released after the completion of objection facility.
AMU Cut Off 2022:
The cut off will be the minimum marks prescribed by the official authority for Applicants on the basis of their category. On the basis of cut off marks, authority will shortlist the Applicants for the final admission procedure. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for further admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be released on the basis of various factors. Applicants will be able to check the cut off marks from the website of authority. For the ease of Applicants, we will also provide the complete cut off marks in our article.
AMU Result 2022:
The official authority will prepare the AMU 2022 result on the basis of final answer key. The result will be released by the AMU for every exam participated Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result by login into the website of authority.
AMU Result 2022 will contain the performance of Applicants and their marks in the entrance examination. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure as it can be required at the time of counselling.
AMU Counselling 2022:
The counselling will be held by the university for every exam qualified candidate. The official authority will select the Applicants for counselling procedure on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.
The counselling will be held in the various round on the basis availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Applicants will have to report in the allotted center before the given time period for the confirming their admission.
AMU Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Prof. Tariq Mansoor