Allahabad University Admission 2022 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 22nd May 2022 for UG Course. Allahabad University will held the UGAT & PGAT entrance exam for Applicants willing to get admission in various offered in UG & PG level. Qualified Applicants of this examination will get admission in various offered courses of Engineering, Commerce, Arts, Management, CSIT, Law etc. fields.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information Applicants needs to know regarding Allahabad university 2022 Admission.
Allahabad University 2022 Notifications – Application Started
| Allahabad University Admission 2022 Online Application Form Last Date has been extended till 22nd May 2022. Click Here to Apply Online.
Allahabad University 2022 Admission into UG Courses will be done through CUET Scores. Click Here to View Notice.
Allahabad University 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete exam dates for the Allahabad University 2022 Examination:
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit an application form||22nd May 2022|
|Application Correction Dates||25th – 31st May 2022|
|Admit card availability||To be Announced|
|UGAT exam||To be Announced|
|Result availability||To be Announced|
|Admission||To be Announced|
Allahabad University Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some key instruction regarding the Allahabad University Application form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to apply for UGAT & PGAT 2022 from 2nd week of May 2022 to 2nd week of June 2022.
- The registration process for B.A.LLB, LLB & MBA programme will be regulated from the 2nd week of May to 4th week of May 2022.
- Application Form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the instructions given in the application form.
- Details filled by candidate in the application form must be authentic as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Form fee will be as follows:
|Courses||General & OBC Category||Reserved Category (SC/ST/PH)|
|UGAT||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 350/-|
|PGAT I||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 400/-|
|PGAT II||Rs. 1600/-||Rs. 800/-|
Allahabad University Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria applicants must fulfill to be eligible for admission:
For UGAT Courses:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Applicants age must not be more than 22 years.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for this exam.
For PGAT Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized university.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their final examination can also apply for PGAT 2022.
- Qualification: Applicants must have completed their Graduation degree from any discipline.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply for examination.
- Entrance Exam: Applicants will have to qualify MONIRBA admission test to be eligible for admission in MBA course.
Allahabad University Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the Allahabad university 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through both online as well as offline mode.
- Questions Type: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 150 questions in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will carry of 2 marks and 0.25 marks will be deducted on every negative response.
Allahabad University Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus for UGAT, PGAT, Law Courses and MBA programs will be different as per the required subjects for particular program. Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus for every course from the website of university.
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips for the Allahabad University examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Regularly solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
Allahabad University Admit Card 2022:
The admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the official website.
Allahabad University admit card will be released for every candidate few weeks before the date of examination. The admit card will consist of details regarding the Applicants with venue and date of examination. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
Allahabad University Reservation 2022:
The admission will be offered to Applicants on the basis of following reservation policy of Government:
|Category||Reservation policy (%)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holders||5%|
Allahabad University Result 2022:
Official authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. The Allahabad university result will be declared after few weeks from the completion of admission procedure. Applicants will be able to access their result from the website of authority.
Applicants can also access their result through our article as we will provide the direct link to access the result. Applicants are advised to keep their result safe till the admission procedure.
Allahabad University Cut Off 2022:
The cut off will be minimum marks set by official authority for selecting the applicants for admission procedure. University will release the cut off marks for every candidate on the basis of their category. Applicants will have to obtain more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be accessible to the Applicants from the website of official authority. Applicants can also check the complete cut off marks from our articles.
Allahabad University Counselling 2022:
The counselling will be held by the university for every registered candidate through offline mode. Applicants will be selected for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list.
Allahabad University counselling procedure will be held in the various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats. The Admission will be offered to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Applicants will also have to carry following documents for the verification round at the counselling canter:
- Class 10th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet & passing certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate, etc.
Allahabad University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Senate House Campus,
University Road, Old Katra,
Uttar Pradesh – 211002