AKTU/UPTU 2024 Exam Dates has been Announced through NTA CUET; the Examination will be held on 15th – 31st May 2024 for UG Course and 11th – 28th of March 2024 for PG Course. Abdul Kalam Technical University, UP every year conducts the AKTU/ UPTU entrance test which is also known as UPSEE (UPCET). It is a state level entrance exam which is held for admission into various UG and PG courses. The admission will be done through various entrance exams like B.Tech will be based on JEE Mains, B.Arch will be based on NATA and for other UG and PG courses it will based on CUET 2024. CUET 2024 exam is organized by the NTA.
The Applicants successfully qualifying this exam will be provided admission into various government/ private institutions/ colleges situated in U.P state. Below in this article we have provided complete detailed information regarding the AKTU/ UPTU 2024 application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
Below we have provided the various offered UG/ PG courses:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Des, B.Voc, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, BBA, MBA Integrated, B.Pharm, MCA Integrated, B.Tech (LE), etc.
PG Courses: M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc (Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry), MBA (through CMAT only), etc.
UPTU/AKTU 2024 Notifications – Exam Dates Announced
AKTU/UPTU 2024 CUET Exam Dates has been Announced now, the Examination will be held on 15th – 31st May 2024 for UG Course and 11th – 28th March 2024 for PG Course. Check Complete Details Below.
AKTU /UPTU 2024 Registration (through CUET UG Scores) will be started soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
AKTU/ UPTU 2024 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete AKTU/ UPTU Exam dates:
Through CUET (UG):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Announced)|
|Online submission of application||1st week of February 2024|
|Last date to submit an application||2nd week of March 2024|
|Last date of fee submission||2nd week of March 2024|
|Application correction||3rd week of March 2024|
|Announcement of city of exam||April 2024|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of May 2024|
|CUCET UG Entrance exam||15th May to 31st May 2024|
|Answer key release date||1st week of June 2024|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2024|
|Commence of Counselling||1st week of July 2024|
Through CUET (PG):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Announced)|
|Online submission of Application Form||February/March 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||March/April 2024|
|Last date of transaction of examination fee||April 2024|
|Application correction||April/May 2024|
|Admit card||May/June 2024|
|CUCET PG exam||11th March to 28th March 2024|
|Answer key release date||2nd week of July 2024|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2024|
|Commencement of counselling||3rd week of July 2024|
AKTU/ UPTU Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete details about AKTU/ UPTU 2024 application form:
- The application process of AKTU/ UPTU 2024 will begin from 1st week of April 2024.
- Applicants can apply through online mode from the website.
- Complete details must be checked by the students in the brochure filling the form.
- Last date to fill application form & submit fee will be till last week of May 2024.
- The registration process will consist of various stages – Online registration, filling of personal, qualification & other details, payment of application fee, uploading of images & printing of form.
- Students before final submission of form must check complete application details provided in form to avoid rejection of form later.
Students can pay application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card. Net banking method. Below we have provided category wise fee in the table:
For UG courses:
|No of Subjects||General (UR)||OBC-NCL/ EWS||ST/ SC/ PWBD /Third gender||Centres outside India|
|Up to 3 subjects||Rs.750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3750/-|
|Up to 7 subjects||Rs.1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs.1300/-||Rs.7500/-|
|Up to 10 subjects||Rs.1750/-||Rs.1650/-||Rs.1550/-||Rs.11000/-|
For PG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (For upto 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For upto 3 papers)
Rs. 1000/- (For upto 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
AKTU/ UPTU 2024 Application Correction
The correction window will be opened from 1st week of June 2024. Students must make correction through online mode. The link to make AKTU/ UPTU correction will be provided on the website. The correction facility will be available in only some of the details of application.
Applicants must make modifications before the last date of correction period. No request to allow correction in application after last date will be accepted by the official authority. Further, incorrect details in application may lead to rejection of form later.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AKTU/ UPTU Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the complete AKTU/ UPTU Eligibility details below before applying for exam:
Through CUET (UG):
- Nationality: Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Applicants should have qualified 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applicants should have qualified with minimum 50% marks in their graduation to be eligible.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for CUET 2024.
Through CUET (PG):
- Qualification: Applicants should have Graduation degree from any recognized Indian University.
- Marks: The candidate can score at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) marks in aggregate.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with BCA/ B.Sc./ B.Com for graduation degree and Mathematics at 12th
- Qualification: Applicants must have Bachelor degree with minimum 3 year duration from recognized university.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure 50% marks (45% for reserved category) marks in aggregate.
AKTU/ UPTU Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete AKTU/ UPTU Exam pattern details:
For CUET (UG):
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- Medium: The examination will be offering in 13 languages Assamese, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- Time Duration: The duration of exam for slot I is of 3 hour and 15 minutes and for slot II it will be 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Marking scheme: 5 marks will be given for every correct answer and 1 mark will be reduce for every wrong answer.
For CUET PG:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
- Shifts: The exam will be held in 2 shifts.
- Medium: The medium of the exam will be in English and Hindi.
- Number of Questions: There are total 100 questions in the paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer applicants will be given 4 marks and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
AKTU/ UPTU Syllabus 2024:
For UG degree courses, the exam syllabus prescribed by 12th level. For PG courses syllabus will be according to UG courses candidate have selected.
Here is the syllabus of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects which will be important for B.Tech and B.Pharma admission.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Electrochemistry, Colligative Properties of Solution, Thermochemistry, Periodic Table, Isomerism, Polymers, Petroleum Carbohydrates, Catalysis, Colloids, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Acid-Base Concepts, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, General Organic Chemistry, IUPAC, Preparation and Properties, Solid State.
Physics: Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Laws of Motion, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Current Electricity, Magnetism in Matter, Modern Physics, Linear Momentum & collisions, Mechanics of solids and fluids, heat and thermodynamics, Gravitation, Electrostatics, Oscillatory motion, Magnetic Effect of Current, Wave, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic induction, and Ray Optics and optical instruments.
Mathematics: Algebra, Probability, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry.
AKTU/ UPTU Admit Card 2024:
Applicants will be able to download AKTU/ UPTU Admit card by online mode through the official website. It can be downloaded from the month of June 2024. The admit card will consist of important instructions for the exam appearing Applicants.
Applicants must go through complete details provided in the hall ticket such as candidate’s name, roll number, application number, password, exam date, exam time, exam venue, reporting time, etc. In case Applicants faces any discrepancy while downloading the admit card, they must contact the officials before the exam date.
AKTU/ UPTU Answer Key 2024:
The answer key will be released for downloading from the month of June 2024. It will be released paper wise for various sets on the official website. The official authority will first publish the preliminary answer key and then final answer key.
Also students will have the option of challenging the AKTU/ UPTU answer key in case they find any error. The objection window will be open for few days after which the final answer key will be released.
AKTU/ UPTU Result 2024:
AKTU/ UPTU Result will be declared on the official website in the month of July 2024. It can be obtained by logging with the provided details on the website. For checking the result, students have to submit their registration number and password.
Along with the result, merit list will be published on the official website. Only the students who will be listed in the merit list will be eligible for counselling process.
AKTU/ UPTU Cut Off 2024:
Applicants have to obtain the cut off marks prescribed by the authority to qualify the exam. AKTU/ UPTU Cut Off will be released by online mode on the official website. Only the students obtaining the cut off marks will be eligible for participation in further counselling process.
As per the cut off trends, students must secure 25% marks (20% marks for ST/ SC Applicants) in the exam to qualify it.
AKTU/ UPTU Counselling 2024:
The counselling process will begin by the month of July/ August 2024. AKTU/ UPTU Counselling will be held through online mode in various rounds. Applicants must follow counselling/ seat allotment stages – online counselling registration, payment of counselling fee, choice filling, document verification, etc.
Complete counselling schedule and procedure will be provided on the official website after the declaration of results. Students must report at the allotted institutions with their complete documents/ certificates for final admission process.
AKTU/ UPTU Preparation Tips 2024:
Below we have provided the AKTU/ UPTU Preparation tips for the exam to secure good marks and qualify exam:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern before starting the preparation.
- Know various study materials released online or offline for preparation.
- Applicants must start their exam preparation early so that they get enough time for their revision.
- Appear for mock tests provided online or offline to analyze your preparation of exam.
- While studying for exam students must make short notes and go through them later during revision.
- Solve previous year papers and sample papers for good practice of exam.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions):
AKTU/ UPTU Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University,
Sec-11, Jankipuram Vistar,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh India
Working Hours- 10am-5pm
|Controller of Examination||coe[at]aktu[dot]ac[dot]in|
|Shri Rakesh Paijwar||Joint Controller of Examination||jcoe[at]aktu[dot]ac[dot]in|