AISECT University 2023 Application Form will be Released soon. AISECT is known as the All Indian Society For Electronics And Computer Technology University Hazaribagh is a State Private University, set up on the 16th of May, 2016, duly endorsed by the AICTE. AISECT University, Jharkhand provides courses to the applicants at undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) level. Courses provided at AISECT University are in fields like Business & Management Studies, IT & Software, Science, Commerce, Humanities & Social Sciences and BVoc in Retail Management & IT.
Candidates can fill the application form by online mode, through the official university website. The selection procedure involves an entrance examination for a number of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and for all M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs. All other programs propose admission on basis of educational worth in the qualifying examinations. Reservation is in line with the guidelines of the Government of India. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the AISECT University 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
AISECT University 2023 Notification – Application Soon
AISECT University 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
AISECT University 2023 Highlights
|All India Society for Electronics and
Computer Technology University
|UG / PG / Ph.D. / Other Courses
|Mode of Application
|Online / Offline
|Mode of Exam
|Offline / Online
Infront of Gandhi Nagar Maidan
|R. N. Yadava
|State / UT
AISECT University 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the AISECT University 2023 Events and Dates for the candidates to check:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Bennett University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MIT WPU Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT University Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Unison, Uttarakhand | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form
|Last Date to submit the Application
|To be Announced
AISECT University 2023 Application Form
AISECT University 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Filling of Application form consist of candidate registration, filling in applicant with detailed information, uploading photograph and signature followed by payment of application fee in the online mode only.
When filling out the Application Form 2023, candidates had in order to provide valid personal, academic and contact details plus details of a valid photo ID.
Candidates willing to apply to AISECT may do so through the online facility available on the official university website, by following the given steps:
How to Apply
- Candidates must visit the official website, connect to the ‘Admissions’ tab, and track the link to apply or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Enter all the compulsory details in the given form. If entrance examination is compulsory for the course, pick the anticipated examination center also. Similarly, pick ‘online/offline’ for the manner of examination if valid.
- Fix photograph and then move to the next step that is a payment. The payment is normally Rs. 500/-.
- Payment can be completed by way of an online bank, debit card or credit card.
- After acquiescing, an SMS will be forwarded, combined with the final accepted application/registration number.
- Fee payment can be done through the final registration.
- Candidates will be depositing the application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
AISECT University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility details, if this is not the case, the candidature will be rejected at any stage of the admission process. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility norms can apply for the examination.
Candidates willing to get admission in more than a few courses released by University are suggested to check the terms of eligibility norms. It is needed to explore the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form.
All applying candidates are required to fulfill the AUEE 2023 eligibility norms mentioned below in order to be eligible to apply for the AISECT University Entrance Exam course admissions.
Candidates will be considered to be entitled to participate in based on the parameters provided below.
- Marks obtained in the qualifying exam
|MBA/ BBA/ PGDRD
|The candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree with a minimum aggregate of 50%
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/ MBA (Agri-Business Management)
|The candidates should have passed 12th in Agriculture, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology
Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
All candidates are eligible to apply for the AUEE 2023 examination only if they have cleared the class 12th examination with physics, chemistry, and mathematics while having secured a minimum of 45 percent marks in aggregate. For all those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC categories, they are required to have secured a minimum percentage of 40 in their class 12th aggregate.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
ME/ M. Tech
Applicants will have the option to go for 2-year master’s degree programs under this course. The eligibility norms are given below:
Candidates willing to get admission into any of the ME/M. Tech courses at the AISECT university must have successfully completed their bachelor’s degree education. The candidate is also required to have secured at least 50 percent aggregate marks in their previous qualification. SC/ST and OBS candidates are required to secure at least 45 percent marks in aggregate.
- Civil Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Wireless and Mobile Communication
- Computer Science Engineering
AISECT University 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the exam pattern of AISECT University 2023 as it is significant from the standpoint of becoming aware of the total nature of the test
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Presidency University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG, Karnataka| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Hyderabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Calcutta Business School| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- BIMTECH, Uttar Pradesh| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LBSIM, Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AISECT University Entrance Exam pattern for Engineering course admissions is in a way that candidates will require to attempt multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in two hours duration.
|Name of Examination
|Sections of Exam
|Nature of Exam
|Bachelor of Engineering
|Engineering Diploma Programme
AISECT University 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of the AISECT 2023 is Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Organic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry
How to Prepare for AISECT University 2023
Below we have provided some guidelines on what you can do to guarantee success in the test.
- While cramming, you’ll absolutely stumble across many unrelated realities and fragments of info that will possibly not to come. Take care that you concentrate only on the topics to come. You must be very exact. Come together on what is vital and pertinent.
- Separate the load amid certain days correspondingly and carry out the load you’ve allocated on respectively given day. This benefits to breaking your vast sequence into minor, digestible fragments and becomes simple to undergo.
- You will require to calm yourself and try to keep on Coolness. Those with coll attitude can score well.
AISECT University 2023 Admit Card
Admit cards will be released soon through online mode on the official website. It is compulsory for all candidates to carry the admit card at the time of exam. They will get the details regarding the exam on the admit card.
How to download the admit card
- Gain access to the website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Click on the admit card link on the page.
- Submit the application no and Date of birth.
- Download the admit card.
AISECT University 2023 Result
AUEE results will be released on the official website of the university to all the applicants who have attended the exam.
An all India merit list is released to get an entry by reason of scores gained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
A merit list is held at the all India level centered on an applicant’s performance in the entrance exam for providing admission.
How to download the result
- Click on AISECT University 2023 Result section or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Put in details
- Check them and move to the next section
- Download and save its copy
AISECT University 2023 Counselling
For the counseling session, candidates have to download counseling letters from the official website. In each category, the total number of candidates will be referred for counseling 4 times the number of seats available in each category. The counseling will be held through online mode.
Candidates need to bring their documents/certificates in original at the counseling round for verification. It is compulsory for all candidates to present at counseling round physically. The admissions to the management and agriculture courses will be through the AISECT Joint Entrance Exam.
The registration fee for the entrance exam is Rs. 500/-. The students can choose the mode of examination which can be given in both online as well as offline mode. Applicants are expected to take part in the counseling themselves for the counseling session of AISECT University.
In the progression of counseling, the corroboration of the brochures is achieved.
The document that would be required are mentioned below:
- Photo ID proof of candidates
- Residential address proof
- Parent’s income proof
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Hall ticket of the qualifying examination
AISECT University Contact Details:
Matwari Chowk ,Infront of Gandhi Nagar Maidan,
Administrative Office Enquiry
Phone (India) : +91-8252299990,
E-mail : [email protected]