AIPH University 2024 Application Form will be Released soon by January 2024 for Various Courses. The University went from nearly two-decade of community, hospital, as well as laboratory-based research and education in public health. AIPH University is a platform for higher education to prepare for the next generation of professionals, prepared to take on current and future challenges.
The Global network project, subsidized by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) of USA in the early 2000s forged a collaborative partnership between physicians and public health researchers from many academic organizations of the United States of America as well as their eminent counterparts in India.
Thus Asian Institute of Public Health (AIPH) originated in 2008 expanding its presents to a wider appointment in the rest of the country and the neighboring Asian countries which share in the overall population health problems of similar character and magnitude. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the AIPH University 2024 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
AIPH University 2024 Notification – Application Soon
AIPH University 2024 Important Dates
Below we have provided the AIPH University 2024 Events and Dates for the candidates to check:
|Released of Application Form||25th January 2024|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
AIPH University 2024 Application Form
AIPH University 2024 Application Form has been Released on 25th January 2024 for Various Courses. Applicants are encouraged to register before the last date of registration after verifying the eligibility to be shown in the exam.
The Application Form for AIPH University 2024 admissions can be done in many ways. In order to complete the application, process candidates have to register with name, mobile number, and email id.
Following this candidate have to enter all details in the online form and towards the end upload images and pay the application fee.
Nominees can also be sent in the printed Application Form with DD of application fee to the corresponding campus of AIPHU they have applied to.
Step to Apply Application Form
- Go to the official website (or go through the direct link provided above in this article).
- Fill in your registration detail and register yourself.
- A User ID and Password will be created following the registration.
- Fill all required details including personal, academic, programs & other related details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & other necessary documents.
AIPH 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Only applicants who satisfy the complete eligibility criteria can apply and appear for the test.
The criteria will detail the nationality, age restriction of applicants as did the qualifying examination studied, subjects and pass percentage for doing the same
AIPH 2024 Result
Candidates can view their score through a login window after few weeks of examination. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the result for continued use.
AIPH 2024 Admission Procedure
Admissions for all programs will be achieved through the entrance exams of two hours duration and would be based on an objective type questions format that is related to basic science, general aptitude, vocabulary & comprehension.
- Online Application fees are Rs. 500/- (For SC/ST Application fees is Rs. 300/-)
Keep in mind the following scanned documents ready at the moment of completing the application form online:
1. Plus 2 for undergraduate course applicants
2. Graduate degree for postgraduate course applicants
3. Postgraduate degree for PhD applicants
|Master of Public Health(MPH) – Regular||2 Years / 4 semester||3,00,000.00 (Rs. 75,000/- each semester)|
|Master of Public Health(MPH Ex.) – Executive||3 Years / 6 Semester||3,75,000.00 (Rs. 62,500/- each semester)|
|MSc : Life Sciences / Microbiology / Zoology / Botany||2 Years / 4 Semester||1,20,000.00 (Rs.30,000/- each semester)|
|Master in Physiotherapy (MPT)||2 Years / 4 Semester||2,00,000.00 (Rs.50,000/- each semester)|
The candidates is expected to pay the full amount of semester fees before or by the due date. If occupied payment is not normal by the due date, a late payment penalty of 2 % of the unpaid bill amount will be evaluated, and the student may be placed on an academic hold, which will prevent them from appearing at the end of semester final exam and also registering for next semester until the hold is cleared.
A new late payment fine will appear on the bill as a new transaction, as it will be adjustments to previously assessed late on payment penalties to be imposed.
|Before 1st day of classes||Full Refund|
|Within two weeks of 1st day of classes||90%|
|Within four weeks of 1st day of classes||50%|
|One month after 1st day of classes||Nil|