AIBE 2022 Application Form will be released by the month of December 2021 through offline mode. Bar Council of India and Legal Education Committee has brought the idea of passing AIBE into force from the year 2010. AIBE (All India Bar Examination) is held every year to examine advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. Applicants who successfully qualify this exam are awarded “Certificate of Practice” by BCI. This law exam is every year held in 40 cities all across India by Bar Association of India.
Below in this article, we have provided complete detailed information regarding the AIBE 2022 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIBE 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete details about AIBE Exam dates for 2022 session:
|Events||AIBE 2022 (Tentative)|
|Released of online registration||4th week of December 2021|
|Bank payment through challan starts||4th week of December 2021|
|Closing of online registration||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date of payment||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date of form submission||1st week of May 2022|
|Download of admit card||2nd week of May 2022|
|AIBE exam date||Last week of May 2022|
|Result declaration||June 2022|
AIBE 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided complete details regarding AIBE Application form:
- AIBE 2022 Registration will be started through online mode only.
- Applicants will be able to register through online mode by 4th week of December 2021.
- Applicants have to register using their personal, qualification, communication, etc. details.
- The online registration process will consist of various steps – Online registration, filling of application details, uploading of images, fee payment & printing of form.
- Last date to submit online application form is till last week of April 2022.
- If in case Applicants have submitted any wrong details or uploaded wrong document, they can get it rectified by mailing the authority along with their registration number but before the release of admit cards.
- For General /OBC Applicants, the application fee is Rs.3560.
- For ST/ SC Applicants, fee is Rs.2500.
- The application fee is non-refundable in nature.
- Applicants can make payment of application fee by offline mode only through SBI challan method.
AIBE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided details regarding AIBE Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applicants applying for AIBE must be Indian nationals.
- Qualification: Student should have passed 3- or 5-years bachelor’s degree (LLB) from any recognized board or university.
- Only the enrolled advocates will be eligible to appear for AIBE. The certificate/ enrolment number issued by any state bar council will be mandatory to register for AIBE.
AIBE 2022 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided complete information regarding AIBE Exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: AIBE will be held through offline (pen and paper) mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice type of questions in the paper.
- Language of Paper: Applicants will be able to make choice between 11 languages for attempting the exam.
- Number of Questions: Total of 100 questions will be there in the paper.
- Exam Duration: Time of 3 hours will be alloted to solve the paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect responses.
Below we have provided the topic/ subject wise distribution of marks:
|Subject/ Topic||Number of Questions|
|IPC (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|CPC (Code of Civil Procedure)||10|
|Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Litigation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of ProfessionalMisconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||4|
|Law related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
|Land Acquisition act||2|
AIBE 2022 Syllabus:
AIBE Syllabus can be checked by the Applicants through online mode on the official website.
Examination will include topics from evidence act, law of torts including motors, intellectual property laws, law related to taxation, specific relief, law of contracts, land acquisition act, properties laws, negotiable instrument act, cyber law, environmental law, public interest litigation, Labour and industrial law, company law, professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules, Indian panel code, alternative dispute Redressal, criminal procedure code and code of civil procedure.
AIBE Exam Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided some AIBE Preparation tips to get help for the examination:
- Applicants must check complete AIBE Syllabus and exam pattern before starting for their preparation.
- Applicants must first make proper strategy to study for exam.
- Take mock tests through online/ offline mode.
- Solve previous year exam papers and sample papers for good practice.
- Go through the study materials available online/ offline which is recommended by the experts.
AIBE 2022 Admit Card:
Applicants will be able to download AIBE hall tickets through online mode. A link will be provided online on the website for downloading of admit card. No admit cards will be sent to the Applicants through post or any other offline mode.
Applicants can download the admit card by 2nd week of May 2022. On the exam day, Applicants must carry their admit cards with their valid photo id proof. Also, Applicants must go through complete instructions provided on the admit card before appearing for the exam.
AIBE 2022 Answer Key:
BCI will release AIBE answer key for various sets /papers through online mode. The provisional answer key will be released first on the official website. It will be available for download in the month of June 2022.
With the help of answer key, Applicants will get to know the answers of questions asked in the exam. Using it, Applicants will be able to calculate the probable score obtained in the exam.
AIBE 2022 Result:
AIBE Result can be checked by the applicants in the month of June 2022. Applicants can check the result online through the web portal. To download the result applicants have to submit their roll number/ registration number/ mobile number and date of birth.
Only the Applicants who will be successful on clearing the exam will be eligible for further admission procedure.
AIBE 2022 Certificate:
Applicants who will successfully qualify AIBE, will be awarded “Certificate in Law”. Applicants after obtaining this certificate will be able to practice law at any court in India. Certificate of Law can be collected by the Applicants at respective state bar council.
COB will release the certificate through online mode. The certificates can be obtained by the Applicants from the states – Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand.