AFMC MBBS 2024 Exam Dates have been announced through NEET UG. Application Form will be released via online mode. AFMC is known as the Armed Forces Medical College, Pune conducts a national level admission procedure for admission in their MBBS Programs. The admission procedure will be conducted for the NEET UG 2024 qualified Applicants only. Through this admission process, AFMC will shortlist the NEET-qualified Applicants for admission in the MBBS program in AFMC, Pune.
Armed Forces Medical College is a premier medical institute of India acknowledged as a center of excellence for education and research. The college provides training to under-graduate and post-graduate medical and nursing students with assured career prospects in the defense services. Through this article, we have provided the complete details Applicants need to know regarding the AFMC MBBS 2024 Admission.
AFMC MBBS 2024 Notification: Exam Dates Announced (NEET UG)
AFMC MBBS 2024 Exam Date has been announced through NEET UG. The exam will be held on 5th May 2024. Check other dates from below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AFMC MBBS 2024 Application Form is going to be released by 2nd week of February 2024 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
AFMC MBBS 2024 Important Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative AFMC MBSS dates for the 2024 Admission Procedure:
|Application form releases||2nd week of March 2024|
|Last date to apply||1st week of April 2024|
|Last date of fee challan||2nd week of April 2024|
|Fee payment submission||1st week of May 2024|
|NEET UG Exam Date||5th May 2024|
|Interview date||3rd week of May 2024|
|Merit list date||4th week of May 2023|
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete details with instructions regarding the AFMC MBBS Application Form 2024:
- The application form will be released by AFMC, Pune through online mode.
- The Application form will be released for eligible applicants only, so applicants must fulfill their eligibility before filling the form.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form with authentic details only any alteration in the application form will cause rejection of the application form.
- The application form must be submitted before the last date of submission as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Applicants should take the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
AFMC MBBS 2024 Application Form can only be submitted through offline mode only. Applicants will have to submit Rs.250/- as application fee.
AFMC MBBS 2023- How to Apply
The candidates must follow the instructions given below to fill AFMC MBBS application form:
- Step-1: Visit the official website (Direct Link will be provided above).
- Step-2: Now click on, “New Candidates’ Registration” link.
- Step-3: Fill all required details in the application form.
- Step-4: After completely filling the form, upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Step-5: Re-check all the details in the application form.
- Step-6: Then submit the application fee via offline mode.
- Step-7: Now take copy of completely filled in application form for future usage.
AFMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria so, Applicants must fulfill to be eligible for AFMC MBBS 2024 Admission Procedure:
- Nationality: Indian or Foreign National applicants who have received the citizenship of India are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate at single attempts from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in PCB and 50% marks in English and science subjects.
- Mandatory Subject: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Marital Status: Applying Applicants must be unmarried.
- Age Limit: Applying Applicants must have been born not earlier than 01 January 1999 and not later than 31 December 2005.
AFMC MBBS ToELR Exam Patten 2024:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the AFMC ToELR 2024 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through CBT (computer-based test/ online) mode.
- Questions Type: The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total questions: There will be total 40 questions in the question paper.
- Exam Duration: Total 30 minutes will be allotted to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will be consist of 2 marks and 0.5 marks will be deducted on each wrong answer.
Recommended Books for AFMC MBBS 2024:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming AFMC MBBS 2024 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
AFMC MBBS Result 2024:
The official authority will release the AFMC MBBS result 2024 for every shortlisted applicant in the merit form. Applicants will be able to check the complete merit list from the website of admission conducting authority through online mode.
The result will be released in the 3rd week of July 2024. Authority will not send any result to any applicants individually by post or any other offline mode. But, for the ease of Applicants, a direct link will be provided to access the result in our article after the announcement from the authority.
AFMC MBBS Cut Off:
The official authority will released the AFMC MBBS Cut off for every registered applicants through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks applicants will have to score to be eligible for admission in MBBS programs MBBS. Authority will release the separate cut-off list for every category individually.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Applicants will have to score the marks as per their category. The shortlisted Applicants from the cut marks will be called for the further admission process. Applicants will be able to check the cut-off from the website of the exam conducting authority.
AFMC MBBS Admission 2024:
The admission procedure for AFMC MBBS 2024 will be followed by various steps. Applicants will first have to clear the NEET 2024 examination and then qualified Applicants will have to get registered themselves for admission in AFMC 2024.
Registered Applicants for the AFMC 2024 will be called for the Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic, and Reasoning (ToELR), Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview, and Medical Examination at AFMC, Pune.
Applicants will also have to carry the given documents for participating in the admission procedure:
- NEET UG – 2024 admit card (hall ticket)
- NEET UG score card
- Original certificate of NCC, if any.
- Sports certificate at school, District, State & National /International level, if any,
AFMC MBBS Selection Procedure 2024:
The selection for the Applicants in admission at MBBS programs of AFMC, Pune will be on the basis of a merit list prepared by the authority. The AFMC 2024 Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the Applicant’s performance in the NEET UG 2024, ToELR Written Test, and Interview Round.
The marks obtained in ToELR will be added to NEET UG -2024 score to get a score out of 800. The total score of NEET UG and ToELR will be divided by 4 to get the written examination score out of 200. The interview will consist of 50 marks as well.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding AFMC MBBS
Question: When will the AFMC MBBS 2024 Application form be released?
Question: What will be the final date of the AFMC MBBS 2024 application form submission?
AFMC MBBS 2024 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Officer In Charge Admission Cell
(Coordinates all activities of admission to MBBS Course at AFMC)
Address: Wg Cdr Pramod Thombare
OIC Admission Cell
Armed Forces Medical College,
Pune – 411040
Tele +912026334209, +912026334223
Email : oicadmission[at]gmail[dot]com