ACET 2022 Application Form for January session will released from the 4th week of October through online mode. Actuarial Common Entrance Test is a university level entrance exam organized by the IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India). IAI will held this exam in multiple session. The exam will be held for the applicants seeking admission in various Actuaries Programmes offered by the IAI.
Through ACET, qualified applicants are going to be provided as student members of IAI. Here, applicants can study regarding ACET 2022 together with test dates, eligibility criteria, applying form, etc.
ACET 2022 Notification: Application to be released
ACET 2022 Application Form for January session will released from the 4th week of October through online mode. Click here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
ACET 2022 Exam Dates:
The ACET 2022 test dates are going to be totally different for each session i.e., June 2022. The expected dates are as follows:
For January/March/June Session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Begin of Online registration||January 2022|
|Final date for registration||March 2022|
|Admit card Downloading||March 2022|
|ACET exam||March 2022|
|Declaration of result||April 2022|
ACET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the ACET Application Form 2022:
- The ACET Application Form will be released specifically through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill application form from the 4th week of October 2022 to 3rd week of December 2022.
- Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible applicants will be allowed to submit the application form.
- The Application Form should be filled as per the instructions on it.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form must have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants must keep the copy of filled ACET application form for future references.
- The ACET Application Form Fee will be Rs.3000/- for every candidate.
- Applicants must submit the application fee through online mode by Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways.
ACET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the ACET 2022 Examination:
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limit for the admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Applicants with Graduated, post-graduated, engineering, management, CA, CS, degree in Mathematics can also apply for the examination.
- Subject: Applicants must have English as mandatory subject in class 12th.
- Appearing: Appearing Applicants for the final examination can also apply for the ACET 2022.
ACET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the ACET 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The ACET question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into Statistics, Mathematics & Data Interpretation and English & Logical Reasoning.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be allotted to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Negative marking: ½ marks of total mark of individual question will be deducted on each negative response.
ACET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the ACET 2022 will consist of various topics from the English, Data Interpretation, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the ACET 2022 through the website of authority.
ACET 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some tips and tricks for better preparation tips for the ACET 2022 Examination:
- Applicants should go through the syllabus and exam pattern for ACET 2022.
- Make the proper study plan according to the topics in mind.
- Solve the ACET simple paper and previous year question paper.
- Participate in the mock test daily.
- Buy a good study material for study accordingly.
- Stay healthy and keep your focus on study.
ACET 2022 Admit Card
ACET Admit card will be released by the IAI separately for every registered applicants through online mode. IAI will release the admit card after few weeks prior to the completion of registration process. The ACET admit card will be download by login into the website of authority.
ACET Admit card will consist of various instructions along with the information regarding the venue, dates, timing of the examination. Applicants must ensure that they must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
ACET 2022 Result
The result will be released by the university after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check their result from the website of authority through online mode.
ACET Result will be released for every exam participated applicants individually. Authority will not send any result to any applicants individually through their email id or at their registered address. Applicants will have to download their result by themselves through the website of authority.
ACET 2022 Cut Off
Authority will release the cut off marks for every candidate after the declaration of result through online mode. The cut off marks will be released for shortlisting the applicants for admission procedure. Every candidate will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for participating in the admission procedure.
The ACET 2022 cut off marks will be released through the website of exam conducting authority. Applicants can also get the complete details about cut off marks through our article.
ACET 2022 Admission Procedure
The final admission procedure for the ACET 2022 will be followed by the university level counselling procedure. University will conduct the counselling procedure for exam qualified applicants only. Applicants will have to register themselves in “Student Membership” for participating in the counselling procedure.
The counselling procedure will be regulated in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. Applicants will be shortlisted for the admission procedure on the basis of merit list and Admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s rank in the merit list.