ACET 2024: Application Form (Soon), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
ACET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. ACET is known as the Actuarial Common Entrance Test is a university level entrance exam organized by the IAI, (Institutes of Actuaries of India). IAI will held this exam in multiple session. The exam will be held for the applicants seeking admission in various Actuaries Programmes offered by the IAI.
Through ACET, qualified applicants are going to be provided as student members of IAI. Here, applicants can study regarding ACET 2024 together with test dates, eligibility criteria, applying form, etc.
ACET 2024 Notification: Application Soon
ACET 2024 Application Form is going to be released soon by online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
ACET 2024 Exam Dates:
The ACET 2024 test dates are going to be totally different for each session i.e., March, June 2024. The expected dates are as follows:
For March Session:
|Registration starts||6th September 2023|
|Last date to register,||15th October 2023|
|Last date to register with late fee,||22nd October 2023|
|Admit card released,||2nd November 2023|
|ACET exam||18th March 2024|
|Result Declaration||28th March 2024|
ACET Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the ACET Application Form 2024:
- The ACET Application Form will be released specifically through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill application form from the 6th September 2023 to 15th October 2023.
- Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible applicants will be allowed to submit the application form.
- The Application Form should be filled as per the instructions on it.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form must have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants must keep the copy of filled ACET application form for future references.
- The ACET Application Form Fee will be Rs.3000/- for every candidate.
- Applicants must submit the application fee through online mode by Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways.
ACET Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the ACET 2024 Examination:
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limit for the admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Applicants with Graduated, post-graduated, engineering, management, CA, CS, degree in Mathematics can also apply for the examination.
- Subject: Applicants must have English as mandatory subject in class 12th.
- Appearing: Appearing Applicants for the final examination can also apply for the ACET 2024.
ACET Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the ACET 2024 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The ACET question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into Statistics, Mathematics & Data Interpretation and English & Logical Reasoning.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be allotted to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Negative marking: There will not be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
The Allocation of Marks will be as under:
a. Mathematics – 30 marks
b. Statistics – 30 marks
c. Data Interpretation – 15 marks
d. English – 15 marks
e. Logical Reasoning – 10 marks
ACET 2024 Syllabus:
The syllabus for the ACET 2024 will consist of various topics from the English, Data Interpretation, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the ACET 2024 through the website of authority.
ACET Syllabus for the Year 2024
|CS1 Actuarial Statistics||CS2 Risk Modeling and Survival Analysis|
|CM1 Actuarial Mathematics||CM2 Financial Engineering and Loss Reserving|
|CB1 Business Finance||CB2 Business Economics|
|CB3 Business Management|
|CP1 Actuarial Practice|
|CP2 Modelling Practice|
|CP3 Communications Practice|
|SP1 Health and Care||SP2 Life Insurance|
|SP4 Pension and Other Benefits||SP5 Investment and Finance|
|SP6 Financial Derivatives||SP7 General Insurance Reserving and Capital Modelling|
|SP8 General Insurance – Pricing|
|SA1 Health and Care||SA2 Life Insurance|
|SA3 General Insurance||SA4 Pension and Other Benefits|
|SA7 Investment and Finance|
Recommended Books for ACET 2024:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming ACET 2024 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
ACET 2024 Preparation Tips:
Following are some tips and tricks for better preparation tips for the ACET 2024 Examination:
- Applicants should go through the syllabus and exam pattern for ACET 2024.
- Make the proper study plan according to the topics in mind.
- Solve the ACET simple paper and previous year question paper.
- Participate in the mock test daily.
- Buy a good study material for study accordingly.
- Stay healthy and keep your focus on study.
ACET 2024 Admit Card
ACET Admit card will be released by the IAI separately for every registered applicants through online mode. IAI will release the admit card after few weeks prior to the completion of registration process. The ACET admit card will be download by login into the website of authority.
ACET Admit card will consist of various instructions along with the information regarding the venue, dates, timing of the examination. Applicants must ensure that they must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
ACET 2024 Result:
The result will be released by the university after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check their result from the website of authority through online mode.
ACET Result will be released for every exam participated applicants individually. Authority will not send any result to any applicants individually through their email id or at their registered address. Applicants will have to download their result by themselves through the website of authority.
ACET 2024 Cut Off:
Authority will release the cut off marks for every candidate after the declaration of result through online mode. The cut off marks will be released for shortlisting the applicants for admission procedure. Every candidate will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for participating in the admission procedure.
The ACET 2024 cut off marks will be released through the website of exam conducting authority. Applicants can also get the complete details about cut off marks through our article.
ACET 2024 Admission Procedure:
The final admission procedure for the ACET 2024 will be followed by the university level counselling procedure. University will conduct the counselling procedure for exam qualified applicants only. Applicants will have to register themselves in “Student Membership” for participating in the counselling procedure.
The counselling procedure will be regulated in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. Applicants will be shortlisted for the admission procedure on the basis of merit list and Admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s rank in the merit list.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding ACET 2024
Question: When to apply for the ACET Application Form 2024 for March session?
Question: When to apply for the ACET Application Form 2024 for June session?
Question: ACET application form can be filled through offline mode?
Question: What is the application fee for ACET 2024 application form?
Question: What are the type of questions in the ACET Examination?
Question: What is the mode of examination for ACET exam?
Question: Is there any Negative Marking in the paper?
ACET 2024 Contact Number/ Helpline Number:
Unit no. F-206, 2nd Floor, “F” Wing in Tower 2,
Seawoods Grand Central, Plot no R-1, Sector 40,
Seawoods, Near Seawoods Railway Station, Navi Mumbai – 400 706
Boardline: +91 – 22 – 62433333 Fax: +91-22 – 62433322
Tuesday to Saturday: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
(Lunch Break : 12.45 PM to 01.15 PM)
ACET Test Centers:
The cities in which ACET exam 2024 will be conducted are given below:
Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Coimbatore, Surat, Chandigarh, Indore, Nagpur, Ranchi, Kochi, Bhubaneshwar, Dehradun, Patna, Vizag, Guwahati, and Raipur.