RGPV Bhopal Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for M.Tech Nanotechnology Courses. RGPV is also known as the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal was recognized in 1998. It is a State University.
It provides B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch as part of the undergraduate programs and ME/ M.Tech, and M.Pharm under postgraduate courses. RGPV also provides Ph.D. in various fields of research and a Diploma in Engineering and Pharmacy. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
RGPV Bhopal 2023 Notification – Application Soon
RGPV Bhopal 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for M.Tech Nanotechnology Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Courses Offered by RGPV:
Rajiv Gandhi Prodoyogiki Vishwavidyalaya offers degree and diploma programs to candidates at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), and doctorate (Ph.D.) level.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Programs provided at RGPV University are in fields containing – Engineering, Architecture & Planning, Medicine & Health Sciences, Business & Management Studies, IT & Software as well as Hospitality & Travel.
RGPV 2023 Overview:
|Full-Form||Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG & Other courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Helpline Number||0755 273 4913|
|Address||Airport Rd, Abbas Nagar, Gandhi Nagar,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462033
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Sunil Kumar Gupta|
RGPV 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of RGPV 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
For M.Tech Nanotechnology Courses
|Released of Application Form,||August 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||3rd week of November 2023|
|Admit Cards Downloading,||To be Announced|
|Entrance Exams Schedule,||To be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
RGPV 2023 Application Form
RGPV Bhopal 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for M.Tech Nanotechnology Courses. Candidates willing to get admission in RGPV must fulfill the requirements of the entrance test to get registered in the many courses proffered employing the university.
To decide on admission to the university, candidates must confirm the below given steps:
- Applicants must download the application form from the official website or find the same from the admission office of the university.
- Complete the application form prudently.
- Attach the passport sized photograph on the given space in the application form.
- 10th and 10+2 Mark sheets and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- Master’s degree and mark sheet
- Phil degree and mark sheet, if completed
- Entrance Exam Admit Card and Score Card
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Character/ Conduct Certificate
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate, if applicable
Give the brochures at the admission office with the aforesaid brochures and Demand Draft which costs Rs 750 in aid of ‘Registrar RGPV’, which is owed Bhopal or refer the same at:
Airport Bypass, Gandhi Nagar
Bhopal – 462 033
RGPV 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the RGPV 2023 Eligibility Criteria before applying:
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Diploma||Engineering||Secured a matriculation passing certificate.||Based on the merit in Pre-Polytechnic Test.|
For Bhopal B.Tech, B.Arch & B.Pharm
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|B.Tech||Automobile Engineering||Passed 10+2 in Science stream with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects.||A valid score in JEE-Main 2023, followed by a merit list prepared by the admission committee.|
|Computer Integrated Manufacturing|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering & Management|
|Computer Science & Engineering|
|B.Pharm||Pharmacy||Passed 10+2 in Science stream.||MP-PPT|
For Bhopal ME, M.Tech & M.Pharm
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure||Intake|
|M.Pharm||Pharmaceutical Chemistry||B. Pharm with 55% (50% for SC/ST) are eligible to apply||Score in GPAT||10|
|M.Tech||Computer Technology & Application||BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with 55% marks or degree in MCA||Score in GATE||18|
|Information Technology||BE/ B.Tech (CSE/IT/EC/EE/EX) with 55% marks in aggregate. Relaxation will be offered to the reserved categories||18|
|Cyber Forensics||BE/ B.Tech (CSE/IT) with 55% marks in aggregate. 18Relaxation will be18 offered to the reserved categories||18|
|Energy Technology||Degree in BE/ B.Tech with 55% marks||18|
|Nano-Technology||BE/ B.Tech in any discipline or M.Sc in Physics with 55% marks in aggregate||18|
|Bio-Technology||B.Pharm or BE/ B.Tech (Food Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical/ Chemical/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology) or M.Sc in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics/ Life Science/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary science||18|
|Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech||Civil||10+2 (PCM) with 60% marks (55% for reserved categories)||The score in JEE Main||20|
|Electronics & Communication||20|
|ME||Computer Science & Engineering||Degree in BE/ B.Tech with 55% marks||Score in GATE||18|
|Heat Power Engineering||18|
For Bhopal Ph.D.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|Ph.D.||Power Sector Reforms||Masters or M.Phil degree in the relevant subjects with 60% (55% for reserved categories) marks.
Those students are also eligible to apply who have obtained the Master’s degree in Science, Engineering or Allied Science subjects
|The valid score in GATE// UGC-NET/ SLET or a written examination conducted by UIT, RGVP followed by an interview.|
|Energy Conservation & Audits|
|IC Engine & Air Pollutions|
|Trenchless Technology, NDT|
|Design of Pressurised concrete structures|
RGPV 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam paper will have the topics defined by the syllabus. Candidates must answer the question meticulously.
They need to finish the paper in the given time. The question type will be objective.
How to Prepare for RGPV 2023:
Below we have provided some tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Previous to the exam, you must split time into each portion.
- Those who have comprehensive knowledge regarding what amount of time is allotted on each section can consider exam study in the correct way which is accomplished with exam pattern and syllabus.
- Give equal attention to solving the previous year’s question papers. Through this, you will gain the confidence to solve the question.
RGPV 2023 Admit Card
Admit cards will be released a few days before the entrance exams by the conducting authority.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
They require to open up the admission gateway of the university to download and take a copy of the admit card. Students must bring the admit cards to the examination center and hand them over to the invigilator.
Admit Cards will be released for download through online mode at the official website. Candidates should provide their Application Number and Password.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Candidates must visit the official website and find the link for downloading the admit card, or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Now opening the link will give you access to a new page.
- Then provide the essential details for downloading the admit card like registration no and password
- After that submit the details
- After a while download, the admit card with attention
RGPV 2023 Result
Results will be declared through the official website and candidates must provide the details related to result downloading. No one can get ahead to obtain the result if they have not appeared in the examination.
The result will be not available in any other mode. Considering the result, successful applicants will be invited for counseling. The skilled candidates can download the rank card online through the official website.
The rank card will not be referred through post. The university result is only meant for those candidates who will get qualifying marks in each subject.
Steps to download the Result
- Go to the official website of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Provide information such as Application No, Date of Birth, or Roll No
- Download the result and take the copy to the counseling
RGPV 2023 Admission/Counselling
Admissions to UG and PG programs at RGPV is completed on both – National level entrance exams as well as merit.
Check the specifics below:
|BE/B.Tech||Through JEE Main or merit acquired in the qualifying examination (10+2)|
|B.Arch||On merit acquired in the qualifying examination (10+2)|
|B.Pharma||On merit acquired in the qualifying examination|
All candidates require to register themselves for the counseling process on the official website DTE, Madhya Pradesh.
A Common Merit list is set after which, nominated students are offered an allotment letter. Candidates must report to the Counselling center for paper confirmation and admission.