RGUHS Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. RGUHS is known as the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences is considered one of the most reputed medical institutions in the nation. The University provides several courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate, postgraduate specialty, and doctorate levels.
The selection process is made up of an analysis of qualifying degree merit for undergraduate courses as well as some postgraduate courses. For most other postgraduate courses, an entrance examination will be conducted by the University, which determines the merit list. An interview is commonly undertaken both in the case of the Ph.D. courses. University provides various UG, PG, and Research programs in diverse fields of health sciences such as medicine, nursing, dentistry, paramedical, pharmacy, physiotherapy, Unani, and Ayurveda. Below mentioned is concise pretty much the same:
Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore established the Karnataka State Legislature Act of 1994. It is regarded as one of the top Medical Institutions in India in terms of its national curriculum matching with world standards. Is it affiliating university getting numerous medical, dental, and medical colleges under its jurisdiction. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
RGUHS Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
RGUHS Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
RGUHS 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of RGUHS 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Released of Notification||1st week of February 2023|
|Released of Application Form,||1st week of February 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||4th week of February 2023|
|Last date for receipt of print-out of
applications filed online by Post
|1st week of March 2023|
|Admit Card Downloading||3rd week of March 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam,||4th week of March 2023|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
RGUHS 2023 Application Form
RGUHS Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Candidates willing to appear in the end-semester examinations have to get themselves registered for the same. Registration can be done on the official website. Candidates can go through the below-given steps for the registration:
- Visit the official website of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Click on the ‘Examination Section’ at the top-right side of the page.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Exam Applications’ link.
- Input your ‘Registration Number’ and then click on ‘View’.
- Save and print the examination application.
RGUHS 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must go through the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences 2023 Eligibility Criteria before applying:
The university provides various UG, PG, and Research programs in various areas of health sciences such as medicine, nursing, dentistry, paramedical, pharmacy, physiotherapy, Unani, and Ayurveda. Underneath mentioned is a brief about the same:
For UG Courses
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)||17 years as of 31st December||4-years and 1-year of Internship|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||4 ½ years|
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)|
|Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)||17 years as of 31st December and not older than 25 years||5½ years including a compulsory rotatory Internship|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||–||4-years for regular and 3-years for lateral entry students|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||–||–|
|Bachelor of Occupational Training (BOT)||17 years as of 31st December||4 ½ years including six months of internship|
- Went Through The 2 years Pre-university examination of pre-university board of Karnataka with PCB or PCMB as optional subjects and English (OR)
- Forwarded To The Intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University/Board/Council with The Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (OR)
- Will have to have passed B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University (OR)
- I will have to have passed the pre-professional/ pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after going through either the higher secondary school examination.
For PG Courses
Below we have provided the postgraduate courses proposed by the Medical college:
|Doctor of Medicine (MD)||3-years||Passed final year MBBS
Completed one-year rotating Internship
|Master of Surgery (MS)|
|Master of Chirurgie (M.Ch)||MS Degree or its equivalent|
|PG Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dermatology, Venerology, Public Health, Radio-therapy, and more||2 years||Passed final year MBBS
Completed one-year rotating Internship
RGUHS 2023 Result
RGUHS follows the semester and the annual system for the different courses’ examinations. The end-semester and annual results will be declared within the specified time (20 days under normal circumstances) on the official website of the university.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Results for term-end exams will be announced on the official website of the institute. RGUHS Late-breaking UG and PG Update links are listed below.
The University also releases the findings for internal semester examinations twice a year. Details regarding RGUHS QP (Question Paper), EMS Results RGUHS besides RGUHS Revaluation & re-totalling are also available on the official RGUHS portal.
The University also declares the result for Affiliated Colleges of RGUHS separately. For more entrance and other related information please verify the RGUHS Admission.
RGUHS 2023 Admissions Process
Admission to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences is performed through the online application mode. Application forms will be released through online on the official university website, after the released of official notification from the University.
Candidates are bound to get at least 50% marks in 10+2 in relevant field from a prestigious board to take admission in UG courses. However, candidates having a graduation degree in the appropriate discipline with the required marks are eligible for admission to PG courses. Applicants willing to take admission to research programs should have a master’s degree.
Selection for UG courses takes place through the merit of the last qualifying exam. At the same for admission to PG courses, candidates must appear for an entrance exam. The university oversees different exams for different courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
An interview is normally conducted as well in the case of Ph.D. courses. Once completed the merit list of the entrance examination is being released, applicants are required to complete verification of the paperwork and the payment of relevant fees for the admission to be processed completely.