REAP 2022 Final Merit List has been released on 19th September 2022. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is a state level admission procedure held by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. The REAP 2022 admission procedure will be held for the various UG Programmes like B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Arch. etc.
Applicants will get selected for the offered programmes on the basis of various JEE Main/ NATA Scores or 12th level scores. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information with latest updates regarding the REAP 2022 Admission Procedure.
REAP 2022 Notification: Merit List Out
REAP 2022 Final Merit List has been released on 19th September 2022. Click here to check merit list.
REAP 2022 Provisional Merit List has been Released on 17th September 2022. Click Here to View Merit List.
REAP 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the complete important dates for the REAP 2022 Examination:
|Starting of application form||14th August 2022|
|Last date to deposit registration fee||28th August 2022|
|Last date to fill online application cum registration form||29th August 2022|
|Last date of online counselling submission and locking choices||8th September 2022|
REAP 2022 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details you need to know regarding the REAP Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released via online mode.
- Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling by 2nd week of May 2022.
- The registration procedure for the REAP 2022 will be held only once.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the last week of June 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application Fee for every candidate will be 700/-.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-Wallet payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
REAP Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the REAP 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Age Limit: Applicants must born on or after October 1, 1996 and 5 year relaxation will be provided to the reserved category Applicants
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects to be eligible.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicant must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC / SBC of Rajasthan state) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of 10+2 can also apply for the admission.
For B.Arch. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Applying Applicants must have Mathematics as mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Score: Applicants must have valid score in the NATA 2022 to be eligible for admission.
REAP 2022 Merit list:
The merit list will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the merit list for registered Applicants only. Applicants will be able to access their merit list through online mode.
REAP Merit list will be released for every registered applicants through the official website of conducting authority. The merit list will be consisting of rank wise names of selected applicants for the counselling procedure.
REAP 2022 Reservation:
The admission will be provided to the applicants on the basis of reservation policy prescribed by the state government of reserved category Applicants. As per the reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan, except for private institutions & 50% seats in self-financed Govt. engineering institutions remaining seats will be reserved for the reserved category candidate.
Below we have provided the complete reservation criteria for the REAP 2022:
|SC/ST||16% (SC), 12% (ST)|
|OBC NCL Applicants||21%|
|Defence killed/ ex-servicemen/ gallantry award winner||3%|
REAP 2022 Counselling:
The counselling procedure for the REAP 2022 will be held through the online mode only. Official authority will held the counselling procedure in the various rounds as per the seats available after each round of counselling. The result of 1st round of counselling procedure will be declared from the 3rd week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including the choice filling, Allotment of seats and reporting at allotted center. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Applicants will have to report at their given center within given period of time for confirming their seat after allotment of seat.
REAP 2022 Admission:
The admission procedure for REAP 2022 will be held on the basis of candidate’s merit in various National Level entrance exam and 10+2 examination. The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of combined merit list released by the official authority for every registered candidate.
Applicants will also have to submit the following documents at the time of reporting at their allotted center for verification round:
- 10th & 12th Pass certificates & Mark sheets
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Under taking by OBC/SBC in required format
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for Ex-servicemen
- NATA /JEE Main Score card
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate, etc.
REAP Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Near Govt. R. C. Khaitan Polytechnic College,
Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur-302004
Phone: 0141-2702344, 9462015808, 9462015080