OUAT 2023 Application Form will be released by the 1st week of May 2023 through online mode only. OUAT is known as the Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology is a university level entrance exam held for the candidates looking admission in Agriculture courses. Through this exam the admission will be provided to various UG, PG and Ph.D. courses of Agriculture and Agriculture Engineering filed.
Qualified candidates of this exam will get admission in various offered courses at OUAT and its affiliated institutions. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information candidates needs to know regarding the OUAT 2023 exam.
OUAT 2023 Notification – To be released
| OUAT 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check notice.
OUAT 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of May 2023 through online mode only. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
OUAT 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the OUAT 2023 Examination:
|Application form released||1st week of May 2023|
|Application Correction||1st week of June 2023|
|Admit card downloading||2nd week of June 2023|
|OUAT 2023 exam||3rd week of June 2023|
|Submission of application form (B)||1st week of July 2023|
|Correction in form ‘B’||2nd week of July 2023|
|Uploading of intimation- cum rank card||4th week of July 2023|
|Counselling round begins||4th week of July 2023|
|Beginof class||1st week of August 2023|
OUAT Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete information with some instructions regarding the OUAT Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released by the 1st week of May 2023 through online mode.
- Candidates must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in details can cause rejection of application form.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates for rectify their mistakes in the application form.
- The OUAT Application Form correction facility will start from the 2nd week of June 2023.
- Applicants must submit their application from before the 1st week of June 2023 as no candidates will be allowed to submit after prescribed date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be 1350/-.
- Candidates will be able to pay application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways.
- The Application Fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
OUAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms for the OUAT 2023 Examination:
B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture:
- Age limit: Applicants age must be more than 17 years old as on 31/12/22.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% Marks (40% Marks as reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also apply for the admission procedure.
B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants must have PCM as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applying candidates must score at least 50% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
OUAT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the OUAT Examination 2023:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through offline (Pen-paper based) mode only.
- Medium: The medium for the questions paper will be English.
- Questions: The question paper will be consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Exam Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
Below we have provided the Pattern of question paper for UG courses:
OUAT Syllabus 2023:
The OUAT 2023 syllabus will differ for every offered program as per the requirement of particular programs. The syllabus for examination will be contain of various topics from the relevant subjects of 11th and 12th classes.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus of examination from the website of authority.
OUAT Admit Card 2023:
The Admit Card of OUAT 2023 will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the admit card for every registered candidate individually through online mode.
Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of June 2023. The Admit Card is an crucial document to be carried out on the day of examination as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the exam without valid admit card.
OUAT Merit list 2023:
The Merit list of OUAT 2023 will be prepared by the official authority after few weeks from the examination. Authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of candidate’s performances in the entrance examination. Applicants can check their merit list by the 4th week of July 2023 through online mode.
OUAT Merit list 2023 will be consist of candidate’s rank in the entrance examination. Official Authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of applicants marks in the HSC, SC and Entrance examination.
The method of preparing the merit list is given below:
|1+2 SC Equivalent||25%|
OUAT Counselling 2023:
OUAT Counselling procedure 2023 will be held by the official authority through online mode only. Authority will organized the OUAT counselling procedure for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance examination. Applicants can register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 4th week of July 2023.
The counselling process will be held in the various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Applicants will also have to bring the following documents at the time of counselling for document verification round:
- OUAT 2023 Rank Card
- Medical fitness certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Permanent residential
OUAT Preparation Tips 2023:
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips for the OUAT 2023 examination:
- Just go through your complete syllabus and exam pattern before applying for the exam.
- Make a proper balanced time table for the study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus in the study.
- Check and solve the previous year question paper and most repeated questions.
- Keep a proper balance between study and Sports.
- Participate in mock test regularly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding OUAT
OUAT Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar-751003, Odisha, India.
PBX Phone -: (0674)-2397970/2397818/ 2397719/ 2397669 / 2397719 / 2397919 / 2397868