Haryana ITI Admission 2023: Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List
Haryana ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released by month of June 2023. The exam will be organized by the Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana to get admission in various technical and Non-technical ITI trades at Government and private industrial training institutes. The admission to ITI course will be done based on the qualifying examination merit. It is a state level admission process which is held every year.
There are various ITI courses in different fields for which eligibility norms are different. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Gujarat ITI 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Haryana ITI 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Haryana ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Haryana ITI Admission 2023|
|Organizing Body||Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana|
|Admission form||ITI Course|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Application Date||To be Announced|
Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Exam Date
Below we have provided the tentative events and dates for Haryana ITI Admission 2023:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
|Released of application form||4th week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of merit list||3rd week of July 2023|
|Allotment of seats (1st round)||3rd week of July 2023|
|Reporting at the allotted college||3rd week of July 2023|
|Vacant seat for second round||3rd week of July 2023|
|Revised choice filling process||4th week of July 2023|
|Allotment of seats (2nd round)||4th week of July 2023|
|2nd round reporting||Last week of July 2023|
|Vacant seat for 3rd round||2nd week of August 2023|
|Revised choice filling process||2nd week of August 2023|
|Allotment of seats||2nd week of August 2023|
Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the details regrding Haryana ITI application form 2023:
- The official authority will be released the application form through online mode.
- Application form for Haryana ITI Admission 2023 will release by 4th week of June 2023.
- Candidates must fulfill the eligibility norms before applying for the admission.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form by entering the details like personal, educational, contact number, etc.
- The details entered in application form should be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- After submission of application form, the login credentials will be generated which includes password which will be sent to registered mobile number.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 2nd week of July 2023.
- Take the copy of the application form for further usage.
- Candidates must submit the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee will be paid by using credit card, debit card, and net banking for transaction.
The application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|For General candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|For reserved candidates||Rs. 50/-|
How to Apply for Haryana ITI Admission
- Step-1: Go through the official website of Haryana ITI Admission or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Click on the link “Apply online” for the Haryana ITI Admission 2023.
- Step-3: Candidates need to enter the personal information, educational qualification information, address for communication, etc in the application form.
- Step-4: Candidates must upload a scanned image of the photograph and signature in the given dimensions and size.
- Step-5: Make a payment of the necessary application fee through online mode.
- Step-6: After following all the important steps for filling out the application, candidates need to recheck all the information carefully and submit the application form.
- Step-7: Candidate need to take the copy of the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility norms for Haryana ITI Admission 2023:
- Nationality: The candidate must be citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th standard from any recognized state board/ central board of education.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be 14 years as of 1st October 2023. There will be no upper age limit.
- Domicile: Candidate must have domicile of the Haryana state.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for their final exam in 2023 will also be eligible to apply.
Haryana ITI Merit List 2023
The Haryana ITI Merit list will be released by the official authority by 3rd week of July 2023. The authorities will screen the applications received after the application form submission gets over. After screening the application, the merit list will be prepared.
The merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the applicants in the qualifying exam. After releasing the merit list selected candidates will be called for the counselling session as per the directions. The merit list will be released on the website.
Haryana ITI Counselling 2023
The candidates name will appear in merit list will be invited for the counselling session. Candidates who secure cut-off marks on the basis of the merit list will be eligible to attend in the Haryana ITI Counselling process. The counselling will be held through online mode.
Every qualified candidate must attend the counselling session for admission. Candidates who skip the counselling will be led to rejection from the admission process. At the time of counselling, candidates must have to carry some of the important documents for the verification process.
The candidates who will be selected for the counselling seession must have to attend the counselling round on the specified date and time at the given center. The important documents have mentioned below:
- 8th/10th/12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Domicile certificate of State
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority
- Photo Identity Cards like Voter ID card, Passport, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Passport size photograph etc.
- Identity proof
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth
Haryana ITI Admission 2023
The admission process will be done at the given institutes. At the time of admission, official authorities will verify the documents of the candidates. So, it is the duty of candidates to carry their original documents along with photocopies.
The final admission will be done based on their rank in the merit list. In order to confirm the admission, candidates also need to pay the necessary admission fee. The candidate have to complete the formalities otherwise the seats will be distribute to another candidate.