The Directorate of School Education, Puducherry will conduct the annual entrance exam in November 2023 which is called Puducherry National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), 2023 for SSC class. The first level of the exam will be conducted at the state level.
After completing the first level, NCERT will conduct the second level exam for the candidates who qualify for the first level exam conducted by the state concerned. Candidates can refer to the information we mentioned below in this article to get detailed information about the entrance exam.
NTSE Puducherry 2023 Notification: Application Soon
NTSE Puducherry 2023 Application will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NTSE Puducherry 2023 Exam Dates
Important information related to important events and dates are mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Last date to fill Application Form||4th week of September 2023|
|Admit Card (Stage II)||4th week of October 2023|
|Date of entrance exam, (first level)||1st week of November 2023|
|Publication of Answer Key
||4th week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Result
NTSE Puducherry 2023 Application Form
Important information related to the application form is mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
- NTSE Pondicherry 2023 application form will be released in September 2023.
- NTSE Pondicherry 2023 application form can be filled up to 4th week of September 2023.
- The authorities will publish online applications on the university’s official website for candidates who want to take the entrance exam.
- To fill the application form, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university, as mentioned on the official website.
- After that, candidates need to visit the official website of the university.
- After visiting the official website of the university, candidates need to register on the website by entering some basic information such as name, date of birth, contact number, address, message id, etc.
- Once the registration process is complete, one has to download the application form from the official website of the university using the login credentials created at the time of registration.
- After that, candidates need to start filling the application form by entering necessary details such as personal details, academic details, course related details, parent details, contact details and contact details.
- All the details mentioned above must be filled completely and accurately as they will be used by the official authorities for the admission procedure.
- After filling all the details in the application form, candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of photo and signature in the specific size and format as mentioned on the official website.
- After filling in all information, candidates need to print the completed application form, pay the application fee and submit the completed application form.
NTSE Puducherry 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants
- Candidates must have completed grade 9 from a known school to participate.
- Candidates appearing for the SSC exam in the current year from any known central or state government school are eligible to appear for the NTSE exam.
- Candidates need to score over 60% in grade 9 (over 55% in the case of preparatory candidates) to take the NTSE exam.
- Candidates with National Merit Scholarships (NMMS) are also eligible.
NTSE Puducherry 2023 Paper Pattern
Important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
- The competent authority will give candidates two hours to solve all entrance exam questions.
- In the entrance exam, a wrong answer will not result in a negative score reduction.
- In the entrance exam, each correct answer will receive points from the authority.
- Details of the entrance exam form are listed in the table below for candidates’ reference:
|Papers||Test||No of questions||No of marks||Duration of the exam|
|Paper I||MAT – Mental Ability Test||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
|Paper-II||SAT – Scholastic Aptitude Test||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
NTSE Puducherry 2023 Admit Card
The admission card is the card for candidates taking the entrance exam. So, candidates should get the admit card. Without an admission card, the authorities will not accept candidates for the entrance exam. Authorities will update candidates’ admission cards online on the school’s official website a few days before the entrance exam date.
Candidates need to download the admit card from the official website of the university using the credentials created at the time of registration. After that, candidates need to get a few copies of their admit card for further use. Candidate details such as name, photo, roll number, date of birth, etc. and certain instructions for the entrance exam such as time, date, location, exam schedule, etc. mentioned in the candidate’s admit card.
It must be carried with you during the entrance exam as it is mandatory. The admit card will also be issued to the principal/principal of the concerned school (examination center) in the district so that candidates can get the admit card from the concerned facility.
NTSE Puducherry 2023 Result
Results will be available for candidates who have passed the entrance exam. So, candidates who took the entrance exam will be able to see the results on the university’s official website in online mode. Authorities will be responsible for announcing exam results in online mode.
Candidates will have no other way to receive results other than online. Candidates must use their case number and date of birth to view the results on the official website. Candidates should download the results from the official website of the university.
Candidates must also keep certain copies of downloaded results for future use. Candidates should then check all the information about further admission procedure mentioned on the official website of the university. Authorities will issue admission certificates to candidates who achieve good results in the entrance exam.