Lakshadweep National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), 2023 is an entrance exam conducted every year for qualified candidates in two stages. The first phase of the entrance exam was conducted by the state SCERT in November 2023 while the second phase of the NTSE exam was conducted by NCERT in July 2023.
The first stage of the NTSE exam will be conducted at the state level for candidates and the second stage of the exam will be conducted at the national level for candidates. Authorities will update detailed information and announcements related to the entrance exam on the school’s official website for candidates to refer to.
However, candidates will get complete details about Lakshadweep National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) 2023 like eligibility criteria, paper pattern, admit card, result, application form Registration and other details are mentioned below in this article.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Notification: Application Soon
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 application form will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Exam Dates
Important information related to important events and dates are mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
|Date of Entrance Exam (first level)||November 2023|
|Declaration of Result
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Application Form
Important information related to the application form is mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
- NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 application form will be released in October 2023.
- In online mode, only official agencies provide application forms.
- It is important that the applicant fills and submits the application form available on the university’s official website.
- To fill out the application form and take the entrance exam, candidates need to visit the university’s official website, create a new login and register.
- When registering on the website, candidates have to enter some basic necessary information such as name, date of birth, contact number, address, email id, etc.
- Next, candidates need to download the application form from the university’s official website using the login credentials created at the time of registration.
- After downloading the application form from the official website, candidates need to start filling the application form by entering necessary details such as personal information, academic details, course related details, secondary details parent, contact details and upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed size and format as mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Applicants should note that the details of the application form must be filled completely and accurately as it will be used by the official authorities for the admission procedure.
- After completing the application form, candidates need to print the completed application form, submit it and then pay the application fee.
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Important information regarding the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of candidates:
- A person who has completed class 9 from a known school and appeared for the SSC exam in the current year from any known central or state government school is eligible to appear for the NTSE exam.
- General category candidates need to score more than 60% marks in class 9 to appear for the NTSE exam.
- And it is expected that reserve 9th grade candidates will score more than 55%.
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode at the university in just two hours.
- The authorities will not reduce any marks for incorrect answers.
- However, the authority will award one mark to the candidate for each correct answer.
We have mentioned below all the information about the paper pattern for the reference of the applicants:
|Papers||Test||No of questions||No of marks||Duration of the exam|
|Paper I||MAT – Mental Ability Test,||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
|Paper II||SAT – Scholastic Aptitude Test||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Admit Card
In online mode, only admit card is available. University authorities will be responsible for publishing candidates’ admission cards on the official website. Applicants must visit the university’s official website using their login credentials. Next, candidates need to download their admit card from the official website of the university. Candidates must print the admission notice and bring it with them when taking the exam.
NTSE Lakshadweep 2023 Result
After completing the entrance exam, the competent authority will publish the results on the official website of the university. The authorities will announce the entrance exam results for candidates to refer to.
Candidates must use their application number and date of birth to view the results on the official website of the university. However, candidates have to upload their results from the official website of the university.
Candidates must also print out the results downloaded from the website. Based on the scores obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam, they will be eligible for admission to the school and will appear for further procedures.