Kerala ITI 2023 Rank List has been published. Kerala ITI Admission 2023 will be conducted by the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Kerala to provide admission into Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) across the state. It is a state-level admission procedure conducted once a year. Candidates will get admission into various technical and non-technical courses offered by different private and government institutes across Kerala state.
The admission will be done on the basis of merit list. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Kerala ITI 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Kerala ITI 2023 Notification – Rank List Published
Kerala ITI 2023 Rank List has been published via online mode. Check here to check rank list.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Kerala ITI Admission 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Kerala ITI 2023|
|Full-Form||Kerala Industrial Training Institute|
|Organizing Body||Directorate General of Employment and Training|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Courses offered||ITI courses|
Kerala ITI Admission 2023 Admission Dates
Below we have provided the tentative admission dates for Kerala ITI Admission 2023 below:
|Application form starts||17th June 2023|
|Last date to apply||25th July 2023|
|Last date for document verification||26th July 2023|
|Merit list||July/ August 2023|
Kerala ITI 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the following details regarding the Kerala ITI 2023 Application form:
- The Application form will be made available from third week of June 2023.
- The application form for Kerala ITI 2023 will be released through online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form by entering personal details, academic details, contact details, etc.
- While registration, candidates must upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form will lead to rejection, so candidates must fill the form completely & carefully.
- The application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates, so candidates must make sure they fulfill each eligibility norms.
- Candidate must submit the application form before last week of July 2023.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must take the copy of the application form for further usage.
- The application fee will only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay the fee by credit card, debit card, and net banking for transaction of application fee.
- The application fee for every candidate will be Rs. 100/-
- The fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Step-1: Go through the official website of the Kerala ITI Admission or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Click on the registration link to register.
- Step-3: Fill in all the qualifications carefully like personal information and academic qualification etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-6: Take the copy of the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Kerala ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for Kerala ITI 2023 admission:
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India to be eligible for admission.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Kerala state.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 8th & 10th level or its equivalent from any recognised board.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed 14 years of age to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: He/ She must score minimum 35% marks in qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying examination in year 2023 will be also eligible to apply.
Kerala ITI 2023 Merit List
The Kerala ITI Merit List 2023 will be released by 1st week of August 2023. The list will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. The merit list will be released through online mode.
After preparation of merit list, candidates will be able to check their names from the list. Those whose name will be present in the merit list must participate in the counselling session to complete the admission.
Kerala ITI 2023 Counselling
The Counselling session for Kerala ITI 2023 will begin by the 3rd week of August 2023. The complete details will be provided to the candidates through the official website of authority. The counselling session will be held through online mode. It will be mandatory for qualified candidates to participate in counselling process as per prescribed schedule to secure seat in ITI.
Candidates will be required to fill the choices for trades and ITI. The seat allotment will be done based on the merit rank and choices filled by the candidates. Candidates will be required to report at the allotted college for document verification and other admission formalities.
Following documents will be required for the verification round:
- 8th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Medical certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate, etc.
Kerala ITI Admission 2023
The candidates who will be allotted seat need to report to the institute allotted to them to complete other formalities of admission. The Kerala ITI Admission 2023 schedule for reporting for the admission process will be communicated to the candidates after the counselling.
Candidates will have to submit the documents and will have to pay their training fees. Admission of the candidates will be considered as final after all the procedures will be completed. Candidates will also have to report physically at alloted centre for document verification purpose.