SMFWBEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. The SMFWBEE is called as the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal Entrance Exam to provide admission to the Applicants in Para Medical Courses in several medical colleges/govt establishments, non-government attached institutions within the state. This exam is held by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal (SMFWB).
Applicants interested need to fulfill the eligibility to get admission within the Para Medical Courses from medical institutions of West Bengal they can fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official website. Applicants can check the detailed information of SMFWBEE admission dates, form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
SMFWBEE 2022 Notification: To be released
SMFWBEE 2022 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
SMFWBEE 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Courses and their Duration:
The Courses being offered by the “Faculty” with duration are as follows:
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [Pathology, Microbiology & Biochemistry] : DMLT [ Tech] : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Radiography [ Diagnostic ] : DRD [ Tech ] : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy : DPT : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Radiotherapeutic Technology : DRT [ Tech ] : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Optometry with Ophthalmic Technique : D.OPT : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Neuro Electro Physiology: DNEP: 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Perfusion Technology: DPFT : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma in Cath-Lab Technician : DCLT : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination
- Diploma in Dialysis Technique : Dialysis Technician : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post
- Diploma in Critical Care Technology : DCCT : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma In Operation Theatre Technology : DOTT : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post
- Diploma In Diabetes Care Technology : DDCT : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
- Diploma In Electrocardiographic Technique : ECG Technician : 2 years + 6 months (Six Months) compulsory post examination training.
SMFWBEE Important Dates 2022:
Below we hae provided the SMFWBEE necessary dates for the Applicants, those are desire to apply during this examination.
|Released of SMFWBEE Online Form 2022||September 2022|
|SMFWBEE 2022 Final Date of Online Form||October 2022|
|SMFWBEE 2022 Admit Card downloading||October 2022|
|SMFWBEE Exam 2022||October 2022|
|SMFWBEE 2022 Result declaration||October 2022|
|SMFWBEE 2022 1st Counselling Begins from||After Result declaration|
|SMFWBEE 2022 1st Counselling Allotment Result||2022 Last Week|
|SMFWBEE 2022 2nd Counselling Begins from||Aug 2022|
|SMFWBEE 2022 3rd Counselling Begins from||Aug 2022|
|SMFWBEE 2022 4th Counselling Begins from||Aug 2022|
SMFWBEE Application Form 2022:
The SMFWBEE application form will be released by last week of May and Applicants have an interest and eligible to induce admission in Para Medical Courses, they will apply for this examination by filling the application form through online mode by visiting on the official web site. Applicants will fill the application form by following the easy steps mentioned below.
Primarily, Applicants can continue the official webpage of State Medical Faculty of West Bengal.
The Applicants ought to register themselves by submitting the mobile variety & email ID.
On SMS or email, the registration number is going to be provided to the Applicants, and that they ought to use it for login to fill the application form.
Applicants should fill the application form with all the right and complete details and that they ought to submit it.
The Applicants ought to create the payment of application fee.
The Application Fee is Rs.500 (Rupees 5 hundred only) and it may be paid through online mode by using a debit card, Mastercard, and internet banking. Application Fee can also be paid through offline mode using state bank of India e-challan.
Application Form Correction:
a) It is not possible to correct any registration data i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth.
b) If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she can do so during the given correction window period, i.e online application duration using the helpdesk mode. The Faculty cannot entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction window period.
c) Confirmation page, admit card, rank card etc. will be issued with the personal detail as given by the candidate. In case of any problem to the candidate during admission or thereafter due to any mistake committed by him/her, the Faculty is not in a position to render any help e.g. issuing any letter of correction. The candidate has to take corrective actions at his/her end with the institute, where he/she takes admission.
SMFWBEE Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants willing to apply for this examination they need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Applicants ought to belong from Indian Citizenship.
The lower age limit is seventeen (seventeen) years as on 01.09.2021. There’s no higher age limit in appearing within the SMFWBEE.
Applicants ought to be qualified in Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by any Indian University or a punctually established Board with pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
SMFWBEE Exam Pattern:
Applicants should like the test pattern for the higher preparation of examination and it’ll be terribly useful for the Applicants to understand the structure of question paper. The exam pattern details are
There will be Section – I: Physics and Chemistry (50 marks), Section – II: Biology (50 Marks) MCQ kind queries.
The queries are going to be asked in Multiple selection queries (MCQ) kind, with four choices against every one of the queries just one option is correct.
SMFWBEE Preparation Tips:
Applicants should like the preparation tips for the higher preparation of examination and that they should create the schedule of study and go along with the previous question paper. Applicants must create short notes to create it easier. Applicants ought to go along with the test pattern and syllabus for higher preparation.
SMFWBEE Admit Card 2022
Those Applicants have with success submitted their form, they can download the admit card through online mode by visiting on the official website of State Medical college of West Bengal. By the 1st week of July, the admit card can be issued to the Applicants and that they can download it.
SMFWBEE Result 2022:
The SMFWBEE result can declare on the official web site of State Medical Faculty of West Bengal and those Applicants have given the examination, they will check their result through online mode by visiting on the official web site. On the premise of marks scored within the examination, Applicants can select the counseling procedure.
SMFWBEE Counselling 2022:
Applicants shortlisted within the merit list, they’ll be called as out for the counseling procedure held through official authority. In several Medical faculties / Govt. establishments / other attached institutions, the admission can provide to the Applicants. As per marks scored within the examination, document verification, and seat convenience, the admission can offer to the Applicants.
Those Applicants are assigned on the seats of varied Medical faculties / Govt. institutions different attached establishments, the Applicants ought to deposit Rs.15000/- by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’, and applicable Bank service charges solely BY PAYMENT entree and also the second installment after all fees, that is, Rs. 15,000/-
Documents to hold for Verification:
The Applicants ought to carry the specified documents for verification like
- High School Certificate / Madhyamik Examination Admit Card.
- 10+2 / Intermediate / Senior secondary school Examination Certificate and detailed marks card.
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Authorization Certificate
- Two recent passport size photograph (color)
- Physically disabled Certificate
- Rank Card
SMFWBEE Test Centre:
List of choice of examination Centre District codes for students appearing in Offline Mode:
|District Code||District name|
SMFWBEE Contact Number/Helpline Number:
For any query regarding the examination contact,
State Medical Faculty of West Bengal
14C, Beliaghata Main Road,
Kolkata – 700085
Examination Helpdesk:‐ 9674524077
Email ID:‐ [email protected]