KEAM 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2023. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) is a state level admission procedure held by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). The admission will done on the basis of KEAM entrance exam. However, for admission into architecture and medical courses – NATA, NEET scores will be considered.
Through this admission procedure, qualified applicants of these exam will get admission in relevant courses at various Govt., Private and self-financed colleges across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information which applicants needs to know regarding the KEAM Admission 2023 latest updates.
KEAM 2023 Notification – To be released
KEAM CEE Kerala 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
KEAM 2023 Application Form will be released through online mode only by 1st week of April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KEAM 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete events of tentative KEAM Exam Dates 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Opening of application form||April 2023|
|Closing of application form||April 2023|
|Last date to submit printout of application along with supporting documents||May 2023|
|Availability of admit card||May 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Exam||Postponed|
|Releasing of answer key||To be Announced|
|Announcement of result||To be Announced|
|Ayurveda Rank lists||To be Announced|
|Starting of counseling||To be Announced|
KEAM Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instruction regarding the KEAM Application Form 2023:
- The Application Form will be released from the 1st week of April 2023 through online mode.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as only eligible applicants will be allowed to submit the application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility to edit the application form.
- The KEAM Application Correction facility will be held after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission, as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date of submission.
- The last date for submission of application form will be till 2nd week of June 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-challan payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the complete application fee for KEAM 2023:
|Courses||General applicants||SC applicants||ST applicants|
|Engineering only/ B.Pharma only/both||Rs.700||Rs.300||Exempted|
|Architecture only/Medical & Allied only/both||Rs.500||Rs.200||Exempted|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs.900||Rs.400||Exempted|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete KEAM eligibility criteria to be eligible to apply for KEAM:
For Engineering Courses:
- Nationality: Applicants with OCI/ PIO or Indian Citizenship can apply for the exam.
- Age limit: Candidate’s age must be at least 17 years old as on 31 December 2023.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in PCM subjects together to be eligible for admission.
For Architecture Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the examination.
- Marks: Applying applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Applicants should have valid scores in the NATA exam.
For Medical & Allied Courses:
- MBBS/ BDS/ BSMS: Student must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 securing 50% marks in Biology/ Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology put together.
- BUMS: Applicants must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 level securing atleast of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
- BAMS/ BHMS: Student must have passed or appearing in 10+2 with PCB subjects in 12th level securing 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in PCB subjects put together.
- BVSc & AH: Applicants should have secured 50% marks in PCBE subjects.
- B. Sc.(Hons.)Agri., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc: Students must have passed 12th level with 50% marks in Biology and 50% marks in PCB subjects put together. Biotechnology will not be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
- B. Pharma: Student must have passed 12th level securing 50% marks in Biology/ Mathematics separately and 50% marks in PCMB subjects put together.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete KEAM exam pattern for the Examination:
- Exam Mode: The KEAM exam will be held through offline mode.
- Question Type: The question Paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the question paper.
- Duration: Total 150 minutes will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Papers: Two papers – Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & Paper 2 (Mathematics) will be there in the exam.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of total 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Student will get 4 marks for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted on every negative response.
KEAM Syllabus 2023:
KEAM Syllabus for every provided course will differ as per the requirement of subjects for particular courses. The syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics from the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th and 12th standard.
Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus of KEAM 2023 through the website of authority.
KEAM Admit Card 2023:
The Admit card will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of registration procedure. Official authority will release the admit card for every registered applicant through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 3rd week of June 2023.
The Admit card will be an important document containing important details regarding the applicants and examination. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
KEAM Answer Key 2023:
The Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check answer key from the 4th week of June 2023 through online mode.
KEAM Answer Key 2023 will consist of correct answers of every asked question in the entrance examination. Through the answer key applicants will be able to predict their result even before the declaration of it.
KEAM Result 2023:
The result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will be able to access their result from the 1st week of July 2023.
KEAM Result 2023 will not be sent to any applicants individually through any offline mode. Applicants will have to download it by themselves through login into the website of authority.
KEAM Counselling 2023:
The Counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every exam qualified applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure by the 4th week of July 2023 through the official website of authority.
KEAM Counselling 2023 will be held in various rounds on the basis of seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
KEAM Preparation Tips 2023:
Below we have provided some effective KEAM preparation tips for the examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and Exam pattern.
- Regularly solve previous years and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Makes the notes and revise them accordingly.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
KEAM Contact Number/Helpline Number:
|The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations|
|Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings|
|Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001|
|Phone : 0471-2525300|
|E-mail: [email protected]|