KCET 2023 Application Form will be released through online mode only by the 3rd week of April 2023. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is a state level entrance exam held by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). The exam will be held for the Applicants willing to get admission in various UG & PG courses provided in the field of Engineering, Agriculture, Architecture etc.
Qualified Applicants of this examination will get admission in various Government and Private colleges across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know regarding the KCET 2023 exam.
KCET 2023 Notifications – To be released
KCET 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
KCET 2023 Application Form will be released through online mode only by the 3rd week of April 2023. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
KCET 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the tentative exam dates for the KCET 2023 Examination:
|Release of application form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Final date to apply||3rd week of June 2023|
|Final date to pay application fee||4th week of June 2023|
|Editing of application details||1st week of July 2023|
|Admit card downloading||2nd week of July 2023|
|Date of KCET 2023 exam||Last week of August 2023|
|Declaration of result||1st week of September 2023|
|Starting of counselling process||2nd week of September 2023|
KCET 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the KCET 2023 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- The Application Form submission process will be begin from the 3rd week of April 2023.
- KCET Application Form will be released for eligible Applicants only so Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants must submit their details very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- The details like Email Id and Phone Number must be correct and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- The official authority will also offer KCET Application Correction facility via online mode.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the last date of submission as no Applicants will be allowed to submit after that date.
- The Last date of submission for application form will be in 3rd week of June 2023.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode. Applicants can use approved payment gateways for the transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|GM/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A / 3B Applicants of Karnataka origin||Rs. 500|
|SC/ST Category-1 / Females of Karnataka Applicants only||Rs.250|
|Outside India Applicants||Rs. 5, 000|
|Outside Karnataka state Applicants||Rs.750|
KCET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the KCET 2023 Examination:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics /Biology from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the PCM/PCB subjects.
- Appearing: Appearing Applicants in the qualifying examination can also apply for the KCET 2023.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved Applicants) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics as subjects in their 12th
- Score card: Applicants must have valid scores in the NATA 2023.
For B.V. Sc. & A.H.:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have passed their qualifying examination with 50% Marks (45% marks for reserved category Applicants).
- Subjects: Applicantsmust have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects in their qualifying examination.
KCET Exam Pattern 2023
Below we have provided the complete KCET exam pattern:
- Mode of exam: The Exam will be held through offline mode.
- Type of questions: The question paper will be consist of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 80 minutes will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Marks: Each subject in the question paper will be consist of 60 marks.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and there won’t be any negative marking in the question paper.
Below we have provided the KCET 2023 Question paper pattern:
KCET Syllabus 2023:
KCET syllabus for every course will be different as per the requirement for courses. The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects of 11thand 12thclasses. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the examination through the website of authority.
KCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided some tips and tricks for better KCET preparation:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for the study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Regularly make proper notes and revise them accordingly.
- Stay healthy and avoid any kinds of unhealthy activities.
KCET Admit Card 2023:
The Admit card will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Official authority will release the admit card for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of July 2023.
KCET Admit card will be the important document Applicants will have to carry on the day of examination, as no Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
KCET Answer Key 2023:
The Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. The answer key will be consisting of correct answers of every asked question in the entrance exam. Applicants will be able to check the KCET answer key 2023 through the website of authority.
Through the Answer key, Applicants will be able to understand their marks in the examination even before the declaration of official result.
KCET Result 2023:
The result will be released by the official authority for every exam participated Applicants individually. The KCET Result 2023 will be prepared on the basis of Final Answer key. Applicants will be able to download their result from the 1st week of September 2023 through online mode.
KCET Score Card 2023 will not be sent to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download it by login into the website of authority.
KCET Counselling 2023:
The counselling procedure will be held for the selected applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling procedure from the official website from the 2nd week of September 2023.
The counselling procedure will be held in various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
KCET 2023 Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds like Registration, Choice filling, allotment of seats, Document verification and reporting. Applicants will have to complete all the rounds to be eligible for admission.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
KCET Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Address: Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram Bangalore-560012
Phone: 080 – 23460460
(From 10:30 Hrs to 17:30 Hrs on Working days)
Fax: 080 – 23461576
E mail : [email protected]
Official Website : http:/kea.kar.nic.in