Karnataka PGCET 2023 Verification Schedule Slip has been Released on 4th December 2023. Karnataka Post Graduate common entrance test is a state level entrance exam held by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The examination will be held for applicants willing to get admission in various PG courses like MBA/ MCA/ ME/ M. Tech/ M.Arch. etc.
Qualified Applicants from the examination will get admission in various top ranked Govt. and private colleges across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the Karnataka PGCET 2023 Examination latest updates.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Notification: Verification Schedule Released
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Verification Schedule Slip has been Released on 4th December 2023. Click to Download Verification Slip.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative Karnataka PGCET exam dates for 2023 session:
|Release of the Application Form||8th August 2023|
|The deadline to submit the application form||20th August 2023|
|Last date to pay application fee||20th August 2023|
|Application correction facility||September 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||September 2023|
|Karnataka PGCET 2023 Exam Date||23rd & 24th September 2023|
|Answer key||September 2023|
|Announcement of Result||22nd November 2023|
|Counselling start||September/ October 2023|
Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete detailed information with some instructions regarding the Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2023:
- The Application Form will be released from the 3rd week of May 2023 through online mode.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The Application form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be authentic any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the 1st week of June 2023 as no application form will be accepted after prescribed date for submission.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through offline mode. Applicants can use Challan Facility for the submission of application form.
Below we have provided the application form fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|General Applicants||Rs. 650/-|
|Reserved Applicants||Rs. 500/-|
Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details of Karnataka PGCET eligibility criteria:
For M.E /M. Tech/ M. Arch Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ M. Sc or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants should have scored at least 50% marks (45% Marks for ST/ SC/ OBC category of Karnataka state) to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Applicants can also apply for the admission on the basis of GATE Scores.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have a bachelor degree in required discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants should have Mathematics as mandatory subjects in 10+2 level to be eligible for admission.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Marks: Applicants must have score at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category Applicants).
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
Karnataka PGCET Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete Karnataka PGCET exam pattern for the 2023 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be held through offline mode.
- Duration: Total 2 hours & 30 minutes will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in English only.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Total Marks: The paper will be of 100 marks for each course.
- Marking Pattern: For every correct response, 1 marks will be provided and there won’t be any negative marking for incorrect responses.
Below we have provided the complete question paper pattern for the Karnataka PGCET 2023 Examination:
|Courses||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|ME/ M. Tech/ M. Arch||75||100|
Karnataka PGCET Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for every examination will differ as per the required subjects for the particular courses. Karnataka PGCET syllabus of every course will be consisting of various topics from the relevant subjects. The syllabus for the examination will be prepared for testing the Technical, English and problem-solving skills of candidate.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for examination from the website of official authority through online mode.
The Admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 4th week of June 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Karnataka PGCET Admit card 2023 will not be distributed to any candidate individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their admit card by themselves through login into the official website of authority.
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2023:
The Karnataka PGCET Answer key will consist of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance exam. Authority will release the answer key for every applicants after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check their answer key from 2nd week of July 2023.
The Answer key will be released in the pdf format. Official authority will also provide the objection facility for the answer key. Applicants will be able to raise their objection with limited time period.
Karnataka PGCET Result 2023:
Karnataka PGCET Result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of final answer key. Applicants will be able to check their result from the 3rd week of August 2023 through online mode only.
The PGCET Result will consist of applicants performance in the entrance examination. Applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling 2023:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every exam qualified candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the PGCET counselling procedure from the 1st week of September 2023.
The counselling procedure will be held in various rounds as per the seats available after each rounds of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list .
Applicants will also have to bring following document after the allotment of seats for document verification round:
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Qualifying exam marks card
- Degree certificate
- Category certificate (required only for resident of Karnataka)
- Income certificate
- Print out of online application form
- Transfer certificate, etc.
Karnataka PGCET Preparation Tips 2023:
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for the better Karnataka PGCET preparation of exam:
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Read the newspapers daily for general information.
- Regularly solve the previous years papers and sample question papers.
- Practice the subject according to the program applied for.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
Karnataka PGCET Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Phone: 080 – 23460460
(From 10:30 Hrs to 17:30 Hrs on Working days)
Fax: 080 – 23461576
E mail : [email protected]
Official Website : http:/kea.kar.nic.in