IIIT Manipur Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. IIITM is known as the Indian Institute of Information Technology Senapati, Manipur is an institution set up in 2015 under MHRD, Government of India. The institute is mentored by IIT Guwahati and is currently operating through its transitory campus at Mantripukhri. Indian Institute of Information Technology is a public-Private Partnership Institute situated in Imphal, Manipur. IIIT is endorsed by the Department of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and the University Grants Commission of India (UGC).
Indian Institute of Information Technology Manipur admission is primarily entrance-based. The candidates are selected through national-level examinations conducted by different authorities. The Institute provides only a single undergraduate course such as B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering. The admission procedure to IIIT, Manipur will be done through online mode. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the IIIT Manipur 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
IIIT Manipur Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
IIIT Manipur 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
IIIT Manipur 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of IIIT Manipur 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
IIIT Manipur 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
IIIT Manipur Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. The application process for IIIT, Manipur will be done through online mode by JoSAA. Online applications process for admission through JoSAA is as follows:
- To ply for the entrance in IIIT Manipur, the candidates must go through the official website of JoSAA and fill-up the admission form using their JEE Main/ JEE Advance Entrance Exam’s roll number and password.
- After registration, in accordance with the eligibility of candidates, the list of available choices will be shown.
- Candidates can choose from available IIIT’s according to their preferences and take a copy of their confirmed choices.
- JoSAA seat allotment 2023 will be made by the conducting authorities through online mode on the basis of merit and preference of candidates.
- The rank list shall be announced by admission authorities and JoSAA counseling and seat allotment dates would be announced through online mode.
- After counseling, applicants are required to download their “Provisional Allotment Letter” and make the payment of INR 45,000 (general category nominees) and INR 20,000 (SC/ ST/ Gen-PwD/ OBC-NCL-PwD/ SC-PwD or ST-PwD) through e-Challan or through NEFT.
Visit the designated reporting centers to get the next document verified:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate.
- Entrance Exam 2023 Score Card.
- Provisional seat allotment letter.
- Undertaking by the candidate.
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment by e-challan or net banking of SBI.
- Valid Photo Identity Card.
- Category Certificate (for OBC/ SC/ ST).
- Certificate of PWD (if applicable).
- Passport (for foreign nationals)/ OCI Certificate/ PIO Card (if applicable).
- DS Certificate (if applicable).
- Registration cum Locked Choices for Seat Allotment.
- 2 passport sized Photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- After successfully completing a document for the verification process, candidates will have to present at the following address to confirm their admission and pay the remaining amount fees over the NEFT to confirm the admission.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Manipur,
Transit Campus, Mantripukhri, Imphal – 795002.
IIIT Manipur 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IIIT Manipur Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Courses||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech.||Computer Science & Engineering||Pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 75% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the subjects.||JEE Main score.|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
IIIT Manipur 2023 Result:
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details in the website.
Selected candidates are able to participate in the counseling process. All result process will be done only on the computer. The final result of the Test appears on the University’s website.
Steps to download the Result
- Click on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Applicants will need to download the result with roll no.
- Click on the submit option.
- Then you can successfully download the result.
IIIT Manipur 2023 Admissions Process:
Three-year full-time B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering program are provided by IIIT Manipur. The minimum requirement for eligibility to apply for B.Tech.
The course is having passed 10+2 or equivalent examination by an approved board with at least 75% marks in aggregate.
The Ultimate Choice of candidates will be done on the basis of the JEE Main Entrance Exam. However, seas are allocated through Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA Counselling).
Candidates who belong to an SC / ST category get a chill-out of 10% marks in the aggregate score. Candidates amongst the top 20 percentile in the 10+2 exam are also entitled to apply for the course.
Total Intake capability for B.Tech. program is 50 students in each branch.
Seats reserved for candidates who belong to the General/ OBC/ SC/ ST are 24, 14, 8, and 4 in each branch.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Course 1: Bachelor In Technology
|Duration||Specialization||Seat Intake per Discipline||Selection Procedure|
|4 Years (Full Time)||CSE & ECE||50||JoSSA shall rule on the allocation of seats based on the (JEE Mains) score.|
- Course 2: Doctorate In Philosophy (Ph.D.)
|4-6 Years (Full Time)||CSE, ECE and Humanities and Social Science||Gate eligible candidates and Interviews carried out by the college.|
Note: Reservation is according to Indian Government rule.
Fees Structure: (For B.Tech)
|Year-wise distribution including mess charges||Amount (INR)|