IIIT Lucknow 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. IIIT Lucknow is known as the Indian Institute Of Information Technology, Lucknow was established in 2015 under the Public-Private Partnership Act from the central government of India. MHRD, Government of India, Government of Uttar Pradesh and U.P Electronics Corporation Ltd. will take care of the financial needs of the educational institution. The academic session was started in 2015 by a mentor Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad campus.
IIIT Lucknow admission 2023 is primarily entrance-based. The candidates are selected through national-level examinations conducted by different authorities. Currently, IIIT Lucknow offers UG, PG, PGD and doctoral programmes, such as BTech, MTech, MBA (Digital Business), postgraduate diplomas and PhD in IT, CS, CSAI, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Language domains. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the IIIT Lucknow 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
IIIT Lucknow 2023 Notification – Admission Soon
IIIT Lucknow 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
IIIT Lucknow 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of IIIT Lucknow 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For NTA CUET
|CUET Registration 2023
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2023||20th March 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023||19th April 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||–||–|
|Application Correction Dates||1st to 3rd April 2023||20th to 23rd April 2023|
|Admit card||May 2023||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st to 31st May 2023||June 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st to 7th June 2023||–|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2023||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||June 2023|
|Result||July 2023||July 2023|
IIIT Lucknow 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
IIIT Lucknow 2023 CUET Application Form has been Released for UG & PG Courses. Candidates are suggested to apply before the last date of registration after verifying the eligibility to be shown in the exam.
- Candidates can sign up for this exam through an online mode through the website.
- Go through the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Enter the registration detail and then register yourself.
- Fill all the necessary information like personal, academic, programmes & other related details.
- Upload images scanned of the photograph, signature &other required documents.
- In the application form, candidates must select the application for course submitted an application to, percentage, personal details, address and other details of payment application fee.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the Application Form, acknowledgement slip, and fee payment Challan.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online-only operations.
- Don’t forget to take the printed copy of the Application Form for further usage.
IIIT Lucknow 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the IIIT Lucknow Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|B.Tech||Information Technology||Passed Class 12th or any equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology or Biology as a compulsory subject and with minimum aggregate marks of 45% (40% for reserved category) from a recognized board||On the basis of marks secured in JEE Main followed by the JoSAA/CSAB counselling procedure|
Candidates must apply for JEE exam and then be present at online JoSAA/CSAB counselling.
Selected candidates, who selected IIIT Lucknow as their institute of choice, are required to submit to campus for offline counselling and documents verification.
- Candidates can apply for the JEE Main examination through online operation at the official website of officiating body.
- After that appear in the JoSAA/CSAB counselling, candidates should register themselves online at the IIIT Allahabad website.
- Registration fees of INR 45,000 (INR 20,000 for SC, ST, PwD) will have paid in the JoSAA/CSAB counselling. This will count as the initial fee for the B.Tech course.
- Chosen candidates need to submit to campus for documents verification and completion of admission.
Indian Institute of Information Technology,
Allahabad Devghat, Jhalwa,
Allahabad – 211015,
Phone: + 91-532-2922000, 2922025
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
- JEE Main Seat allotment letter.
- Receipt of Initial Fee Payment.
- JEE Main Admit Card.
- JEE Main All India Rank/Score Card.
- Class Xth and XIIth Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate of persons with disability (if applicable).
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar card).
- Character Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- 4 Passport Size Photographs.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer – NCL, where the annual income of family < INR 6 lakh)||27%|
|Person with Disabilities||3%|
IIIT Lucknow 2023 Admission Process:
Candidates applying to the B.Tech course would have to have gone through the Class 12th or equivalent to examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology or Biology as a mandatory subject and with minimal total score marks of 45% (40% for reserved category) from an accredited board.
Admission to the course will be made on the basis of marks scored in the JEE Main followed up by the JoSAA/CSAB counselling procedure.
After appearing for the JEE Main exam, candidates have to choose IIITL as your own institution of choice.
IIIT, Lucknow, is offering an undergraduate programme which includes a B-Tech programme in Information Technology.
- Candidates need to be applied to the course with their JEE marks.
- Candidates need to choose ‘IIIT Lucknow’ throughout their online JoSAA/CSAB counselling.
- Classes are being conducted from IIIT Allahabad campus.
- Reporting is being done on the IIIT Allahabad campus.
- The B-Tech programme has a four-year full-time programme.
- It comes with an emphasis on IT.
- B-Tech admissions will be based on the (JEE Main) exam carried out by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The institute takes in a grand total of 50 students each year for the course.
- IIIT Lucknow fee structure is almost the same for general category students and reserved students with only difference in tuition fee.
- Students who went through class 12th in the corresponding fields with minimum 75% have the right to take over the (JEE Main) exam and can further go through the admission process.
“Arthik Hal, Yuvaon Ka Bal “Scheme submitted by the government of Bihar is the main source of financial aid for students seeking university degree in professional or technical courses.
At The Moment, 3 schemes are operating under “Arthik Hal, Yuvaon Ka Bal” scheme. These are the following:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bihar student credit card scheme
- Kushal Yuvaprogramme
- MukhyamantriNishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana