IGNOU 2024 Registration has been extended till 20th March 2024 for Online & ODL courses. Online Application Form has been released for MBA & Other Courses. IGNOU 2024 admission procedure is going to be conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The University provides Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Post Graduate Diplomas, and Degrees.
IGNOU is known as the Indira Gandhi National Open University will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a university level entrance examination for admission in various programs of UG and PG level. IGNOU admission will be provided separately for the January and July session.
By qualifying for this examination candidates will be able to get admission in the various courses like MBA, B.Ed., MCA etc. Below in this article, we have provided details regarding the IGNOU 2024 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, Results, counselling, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
IGNOU 2024 Notifications – Application Soon
IGNOU Admission 2024 Registration for Various Courses will be starts soon. Click Here for Registration Details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
IGNOU Admission 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||IGNOU 2024|
|IGNOU Full-Form||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Courses Offered||All UG, PG Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
||To be Announced|
|To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
IGNOU 2024 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
|IGNOU Study Materials||Click Here|
IGNOU 2024 Important Dates
For B.Ed. Entrance (January session):
|The application process starts with||21st November 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||20th December 2023|
|Release of Admit Card,||2nd January 2024|
|Entrance Exam,||8th January 2024|
|Answer key,||9th February 2024|
|Announcement of Result,||February/ March 2024|
MBA & Other UG/ PG Admissions:
|Registration process start,||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||31st January 2024|
IGNOU 2024 Application Form:
Candidates willing to get admission in IGNOU will apply on-line or they’ll get the offline application form available at the regional centers nearby. The candidates may also choose to secure the application form cum prospectus through the post. To fill the online form, candidates are needed to go to the official portal of the Open University i.e. online admission.ignou.ac.in/admission. the application form can raise the subsequent details that ought to be entered with extreme care- name, gender, religion, category, address, father’s name, academic details, mobile number to name a few.
For IGNOU admission 2024, candidates also will need to paste/upload their photographs and signature within the form. After filling the main points and uploading the documents, candidates got to choose the application fee payment. It’s mandatory for all the candidates to pay the required sum of application fee. The form should be submitted on or before the due date such as by the authority or else it’ll get rejected by the authority.
Candidates can make payment of fees through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking. The application fee for all candidates are going to be Rs.1000/-.
How to Apply for IGNOU 2024
- Step-1: Go through the official website of IGNOU 2024 (Direct Link is provided above).
- Step-2: Candidates have to register by entering details such as Name, DOB, mail ID. Mobile number and create password.
- Step-3: Then candidate have to pay the application in online through Credit, debit card, net banking.
- Step-4: Candidate need to upload scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- Step-5: Next, click on “submit” button.
- Step-6: Candidate need to username and password safe use for future logins.
- Step-7: Take the copy of the application form for further usage.
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria 2024:
The eligibility criteria for IGNOU admission 2024 is mentioned below:
For MBA Program:
- Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor degree from known university or institution.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Selection: The candidates will be selected based on the merit scores of qualifying exam (UG marks).
For B.Ed. course:
- Qualification: Candidate who have completed their Bachelor degree/ Master degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce/ Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science & Mathematics.
- Marks Criteria: One should obtain 50% marks in Bachelor degree/ Master degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce. 55% marks in Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science & Mathematics.
- Candidates who are – trained in service teachers in elementary education & candidates having complete NCTE recognised teacher education programme through face to face mode.
IGNOU Exam Pattern 2024:
The exam pattern for IGNOU admission 2024 is provided below-
For B.Ed. Entrance Exam:
- Number of Questions: The question paper contains a total of 100 questions.
- Section: The question paper will be divided into two sections Part- A and Part-B.
- Total Marks: There will be total of 100 marks in the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of the question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Duration: Total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Marking: For each correct response 1 mark will be given.
Check below the distribution of marks & questions for B.Ed entrance test:
|Part A||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section 1||General English & Comprehension||10||10|
|Section 2||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section 3||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section 4||Teaching Learning||25||25|
|Section 5||Attempt any one subject:
Check the distribution of questions for OPENMAT in the below table:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
IGNOU 2024 Syllabus:
The syllabus for exam beneath IGNOU admission can typically vary according to the program a candidate seeks to pursue. Here are some of the topics for candidates seeking admission in MBA program offered by IGNOU-
English language: Passage, antonym-synonym, fill in the blanks, one-word substitution, sentence transcription, sentence correction, Grammar, vocabulary, etc.
General Awareness: Current affairs, static general knowledge, banking terms, politics, geography, history, sports news, and awards, etc.
Quantitative aptitude: Simplification, average, problem on ages, percentage, ratio and proportion, data interpretation, profit and loss, simple interest, mixture, and allegation, etc.
Reasoning: syllogism, seating arrangement, blood relation, number series, alphabetical series, statement and conclusion, directions sense, etc.
IGNOU Admit Card 2024:
IGNOU 2024 Admit card is released after the successful submission of the application form. it’ll be accessible through online mode. No printed admit card is sent to the candidate through the post. OPENMAT admit card phase I are available within the second week of December whereas for phase II it’ll be out there within the month of June 2024.
For IGNOU B.Ed. entrance exam 2024, the admit card is available in the second week of December. It’ll be necessary for all the candidates to bring the admit card at the test venue to urge entry into the hall.
IGNOU 2024 Result:
IGNOU 2024 Result are made available through online mode after the successful completion of the test. The result can contain the qualifying status of the candidate. to check the results students need to enter their login credentials.
The result of OPENMAT 2024 for phase I are declared in Jan 2024 and for phase II within the month of July 2024. Every candidate securing an appropriate percentage of qualifying marks is called for counseling/seat allotment process.
IGNOU Cut Off 2024:
IGNOU 2024 Cut-Off is the maximum marks set by the University for providing admission into various courses. To qualify the test and be eligible for admission students need to secure the cut off marks. The cut-off is made accessible through on-line mode together with the release of results.
NTA IGNOU 2024 Counselling:
Qualifying candidates are called for counseling methods which will start at IGNOU regional centers. There’ll be numerous counseling sessions for every course. The selection is made on the premise of released regional merit. Candidates can have to submit admission form, result card, certificate of class and various other documents at the time of counselling. To confirm the seat, candidates should report at the assigned institution before the given time period.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Admission Process for IGNOU Admission 2024:
The entire admission process for IGNOU includes filling of application form whether for entrance or admission based on marks secured within the qualifying exam, payment of the admission fee for the course, and counseling session/seminar.
Candidates irrespective of the course they need to be applied for are known to attend the seminar conducted by the regional centers within the corresponding college.
They will get information on the rules and regulations, how will they get the ID card, etc during the seminar conducted prior to the commencement of the classes.