EFLU Entrance 2023 Provisional Shortlisted Candidates list has been released. Counselling (Vacant Seats) has been started for UG & PG courses. Counselling has been started via online mode. EFLU (English and Foreign Language University) exam dates have been announced. The PG Examination will be held from 5th – 12th June 2023. English and Foreign Language University (EFLU) organized a university level common entrance exam for applicants willing admission in various UG and PG Programs offered by the university. Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in various courses of English and Foreign Languages.
University also offers admission through CUET exam in various courses. CUET examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency. EFLU 2023 provides admissions to Foreign Nationals additionally as Indian students in numerous courses. Through this blog, we have given the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the EFLU 2023 Admission latest updates.
EFLU 2023 Notification – Candidates List Out
EFLU 2023 Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates List (2nd Round) has been released for UG & PG courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
EFLU 2023 Counselling (Vacant Seats) has been started via online mode for various UG & PG courses.
EFLU 2023 Provisionally Selected Candidates List has been released for UG & PG courses. Click here to get list.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
EFLU Entrance Examination 2023 Dates:
Below we have provided the complete exam dates for the EFLU 2023 Examination
Through CUET (UG):
|Online Application Form release dates||Started|
|The last date of receipt Submit online Form||30th March 2023|
|Application correction||1st to 3rd April 2023|
|Application re-open||9th to 11th April 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||Released|
|Exam date||21st to 31st May 2023|
|Answer Key release||29th June 2023|
|Result Date Declaration||15th July 2023|
|Counselling Dates Starts||July 2023|
Through CUET (PG):
|Online application form release||20th March 2023|
|Last date to apply||5th May 2023|
|Last date to submit fee||5th May 2023|
|Application correction||6th to 8th May 2023|
|Exam Date||5th to 12th June 2023|
|Result declaration||July 2023|
EFLU Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details with some key instructions regarding the EFLU Application Form 2023:
- The EFLU Registration Form 2023 will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill the EFLU application form from the 1st week of May 2023 through the website of university.
- Authority will release the application form for eligible applicants only, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form with authentic details only, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicant must submit their EFLU application form before the 1st week of June 2023, no applicants will be allowed to submit it after that date.
- Applicants must keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The EFLU Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. It can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment Gateways.
The Application complete fee structure for EFLU Application Form will be as follows:
|General/ OBC category applicants||Rs. 500|
|SC/ ST category applicants||Rs. 250|
For CUET (UG):
No. of subjects
Centres Outside India
Upto 03 Subjects
Upto 07 Subjects
Upto 10 Subjects
EFLU Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the EFLU 2023 Examination:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For BA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants in the final examination in 2023 can also apply for the BA Examination.
For MA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: Applicants should have secured at least 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester academic examination in 2023 can also apply for the examination.
For CUET (UG):
- Qualification: The candidate must pass the 12th class or equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- Age: There is no age limit for the candidates.
For CUET (PG):
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing their final year in 2023 will also be eligible to apply for the exam.
EFLU Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete EFLU Exam Pattern 2023:
- Mode: EFLU Examination 2023 will be held through online as well as offline mode.
- Type of Question: The EFLU question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Questions: The question paper will be consist of total 100 questions in their entrance exam.
- Duration: The time duration for examination will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted on each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking.
For CUET UG:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will conduct through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Section: The paper will consists of 4 sections, Section IA, Section IB, Section II and Section III.
- Medium: The exam will be conducted in 13 languages i.e. Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- Time Duration: The duration of the exam for slot I will be 3 hour and 15 minutes and for slot II it will be 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Marking scheme: 5 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
EFLU Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for the examination will differ as per the requirement of each subjects. The EFLU Question paper will be consist of various topics from the general knowledge, reasoning and literature, vocabulary, analytical skills, English language ability, reasoning ability, linguistic ability etc.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for every courses through the website of authority.
Recommended Books for EFLU 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming EFLU 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
EFLU Admit Card 2023:
The university will released The EFLU Admit card after few weeks prior to the completion of registration process. EFLU University will release the admit card for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. The Admit card will be released from the 3rd week of June 2023 through the website of University.
EFLU University will not send any admit card to any applicants individually through their Email ID or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download it individually by login into the website of university.
How to download the EFLU admit card 2023?
- Go to the official website – efluniversity.ac.in. or go for the ” Direct Link” provided above in this article.
- Click on the ‘Admission (2023)’.
- Click on the ‘Hall Ticket for UG/PG courses).
- Type in the application number and Date of birth in the login window.
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Review the details mentioned on the EFLU admit card 2023.
- Download and take a few copies for future references.
EFLU 2023 Result
he university will released The EFLU Result for every ELFU exam participated applicants after few weeks from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to download their EFLU result from the 3rd week of July 2023 through online mode only.
EFLU Result 2023 will be consisting of performance of Applicants in the entrance examination. Applicants will be selected for EFLU admission procedure on the basis of their performance in the EFLU examination.
EFLU 2023 Cut Off
The cut off marks will be released by the university for shortlisting the applicants for admission procedure. University will release the category wise cut off marks for every offered programs in the EFLU. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for EFLU admission procedure.
EFLU 2023 Cut marks will be made available through the website of authority via online mode. On the basis of Cut Off marks, university will prepare a merit list containing the name of shortlisted applicants for counselling procedure.
EFLU 2023 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be organized by the university through offline mode. EFLU University Counselling Procedure will be organized in the university campus. Applicants will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of their rank in the entrance exam.
The EFLU Counselling procedure 2023 will be followed by the interview, Seat Allotment and Documents verification round. Applicants must satisfy all required parameters to be eligible for the admission.
After the allotment of seats, Applicants will have to report at the allotted centre along with all required documents for confirming their admission. Applicants will have to bring following documents for the verification at the time of counselling:
- EFLU entrance exam 2023 admit card
- Rank card
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Birth certificate
- 10thand 12thmark sheets and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Passport size photographs etc.
Below we have provided some effective tips for better preparation of EFLU examination:
- Applicants can start their preparation by making proper time schedule.
- For the better preparation of examination, applicants must go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
- Solve the EFLU Previous Year Question paper and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding EFLU 2023
EFLU Contact Number/Helpline Number:
The English and Foreign Languages University
Hyderabad – 500 007
Email ID: [email protected]