CMC Vellore 2022: MBBS NEET Score Entry (Open), Merit List, Admission
CMC Vellore 2022 NEET Score Submission has been started from 9th September 2022. CMC (Cristian Medical College) Vellore organized a university-level entrance examination every year. The examination is held one time every year to offer admission in various UG & PG medical courses except MBBS/ BDS. Applicants can get admission in B.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. MLT etc. courses.
Admission to MBBS/ BDS courses will be provided based on the NEET scores. In this blog, we have given the complete details about CMC Vellore 2022 including the application form, fee, eligibility, and exam pattern details.
CMC Vellore 2022 Notification: NEET Scores Entry Open
CMC Vellore 2022 NEET Score Submission has been started from 9th September 2022. Click here to enter NEET Scores.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
CMC Vellore 2022 Application Form has been started for MBBS admissions through online mode. Click here to register.
CMC Vellore 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided tentative dates for groups A & B:
|Registration starts from||2nd week of February 2022|
|Final date for registration & fee payment||Last week of March 2022|
|Final date to upload documents||2nd week of June 2022|
|Submission of NEET 2022 scores||4th week of June 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||October 2022|
|Date of examination||Group A||Group B|
|October 2022||October/ November 2022|
|Announcement of the list for step- 2||November 2022|
|Special test and interview for step – 2||November 2022|
|Declaration of result||November 2022|
|Counseling registration begins||November/ December 2022|
|Begin of classes||November/ December 2022|
CMC Vellore Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided details about the CMC Vellore 2022 Application Form:
- The application form will be released online mode only on the official website.
- Applicants can get an application form from the second week of February 2022.
- Fill all asked details carefully in the application form including personal, academic, and more.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants can apply for 7 courses in group A and for 5 courses in group B.
- There will be no need to send a hard copy of the application form.
- The final date to submit the application form will be till last week of March 2022.
- Do not forget to take a copy of the application form for future references.
- The application fee will include a basic administrative fee of Rs. 800/- as per the courses applied for.
- The fee for group A is Rs. 500/- and for a group, B fee will be Rs. 100/-.
- Applicants will be able to pay fees online as well as offline mode.
- Online payment will be done through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Applicants can also pay fees via challan at any branch of ICICI bank.
- The fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the CMC Vellore eligibility criteria for the applicant to go through:
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Lower age limit is 17 years as of 31st December 2022 & the upper age limit is 25 years as of 7th May 2022.
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass the 12th class exam or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: It is necessary to have physics, mathematics, chemistry, and English subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must obtain 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for reserved category).
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute/ college.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
CMC Vellore Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the CMC Vellore exam scheme:
- Mode: Examination will be held online mode.
- Duration: Exam duration will be 2 hours for PCB & 70 minutes for general ability.
- Language of Question Paper: The question paper will be available in the English language.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be provided and no mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held online mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Questions: A total of 90 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for each correct response and no mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
CMC Vellore Syllabus 2022:
The syllabus of CMC Vellore will be based on the 11th and 12th class subjects. Questions will be asked from the physics, chemistry, biology, and English subjects. The official syllabus will be released by the authorities through online mode on the website.
The syllabus for group A courses except MBBS/ BDS will consist of chemistry, physics, and biology subjects. For group B courses it will consist of questions from general eligibility, chemistry, physics, and biology subjects.
Recommended Books for CMC VELLORE 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming CMC VELLORE 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
CMC Vellore Admit Card 2022:
CMC Vellore Admit card 2022 will be released online mode. Applicants will be able to download admit cards from October 2022. Admit card can be downloaded using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
It will be necessary for the applicants to bring admit cards on the day of the examination. Applicants must bring admit card with one ID proof. Check all details carefully which will be provided on the admit card.
CMC Vellore Result 2022:
CMC Vellore result 2022 will be declared through online mode in the month of November 2022. It will not be declared through any offline mode. Applicants can check their results by entering their login details.
The result will be declared on different dates for both groups A & B. Result will include details i.e. name of the candidate, total marks, obtained marks, roll number, etc. If Applicants found any mistake in their results then they can contact the officials.
CMC Vellore Counselling 2022:
CMC Vellore 2022 counseling will be held after the final declaration of the result. Applicants will be called for counseling based on their results. Counseling will be held in the month of November/ December 2022.
Counselling will be held through offline mode. It will be necessary for the Applicants to attend counseling process. For admission in MMBS/ BDS courses counseling will be organized after the declaration of NEET result.
Seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the day of counseling. After allotment of the seat Applicants will need to report to the allotted college with their original documents.
CMC Vellore Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided the preparation tips which will help Applicants to perform well in the examination:
- Create a study plan and organize space for study.
- Go through the previous year’s question papers and solve.
- Make a timetable and follow it on the regular basis.
- Go through the complete syllabus and make short notes of the important topics.
- Take regular breaks in between your study and drink plenty of water.
- Eat healthy food and go for yoga daily.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding CMC Vellore
Question: What will be the application fee for group B?
CAC VELLORE 2022 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
CMC VELLORE Office Address:
The Coordinator, Distance Education Department,
3/1, Arni Road, Above Shalom Family Medicine Center,
Next to Raymond Shop, Christian Medical College,
Vellore, INDIA, 632001
Phone Number: +91 (416) 2284255
Helpline Email Id: [email protected]
Fax No: (0416)2262788