AP LAWCET 2023 Allotment List has been released on 1st December 2023. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) is a state level entrance exam held by the Shri Krishnadevaraya university, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. The exam will be held for the applicants willing to get admission in various UG and PG Law Programmes.
Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private law colleges across the Andhra Pradesh State. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the AP LAWCET Admission 2023.
AP LAWCET 2023 Notification: Allotment List Out
AP LAWCET 2023 Allotment List has been released on 1st December 2023. Click here for allotment list.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AP LAWCET 2023 Change Web Option has been Started on 28th November 2023. Click to Change Web Option.
AP LAWCET 2023 Web Option is enabled from 25th November 2023. Click here for web option.
AP LAWCET 2023 Counselling Registration has been extended till 22nd November 2023. Click here to register.
AP LAWCET 2023 Answer Key along with response sheet has been released on 23rd May 2023. Click here to get answer key.
AP LAWCET 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative AP LAWCET exam dates for the session 2023:
|Release of the official notification||22nd March 2023|
|Release of the Application Forms||23rd March 2023|
|Final date to submit the application forms||22nd April 2023|
|Availability of the correction facility||10th – 11th May 2023|
|Release of the admit cards||15th May 2023|
|Date of the Exam||20th May 2023|
|Release of the Answer Keys||23rd May 2023|
|Declaration of the Results||16th June 2023|
|Beginning of the counseling||17th Nov 2023|
AP LAWCET 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details with some important instructions regarding the AP LAWCET Application Form 2023:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants can register themselves by 2nd week of May 2023.
- The Application Form will be released for eligible applicants only, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants will also get the application correction facility for the application form though the facility will be applicable on the selected details only.
- Applicants must submit the application form before 1st week of July 2023 , as no application form will be accepted after prescribed date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- applicants can submit the application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and AP/TS online Centre.
- The application fee is the same for all the categories which is Rs. 750/- and the processing fee of Rs. 59/-.
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete AP LAWCET eligibility criteria for the examination:
For 3 Years Law Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applying applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (5% and 3% relaxation will be provided to the SC/ST and OBC applicants respectively) in qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their final semester examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
For 5 Years Law Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% Marks (42% marks for OBC and 40% for SC/ST applicants).
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the annual examination in 2023 can also apply for the 5 years law programme.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete AP LAWCET exam pattern & marking scheme below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be held through online mode.
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium for the examination will be in English and Telugu language.
- Questions: The question paper will consist of total 120 questions in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
Below we have provided the AP LAWCET 2023 question paper pattern:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|General knowledge and mental ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of law||60||60|
AP LAWCET Syllabus
The Syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from the General knowledge and mental ability, Current Affairs and Aptitude Test. The complete AP LAWCET syllabus for the 2023 examination can be checkout from the official website of authority through online mode.
For the ease of applicants, we will also upload the complete syllabus in our articles after the declaration of syllabus for examination.
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2023:
The Admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered applicants after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 4th week of June 2023 through online mode only.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AP LAWCET Admit Card 2023 will be an important document to be carried out on the day of examination, as no applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
AP LAWCET Answer Key 2023:
The Answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Authority will release the answer key in the pdf format. Applicants will be able to check the answer key from the 2nd week of July 2023 through online mode.
AP LAWCET Answer key 2023 will consist of correct answers to every asked questions in the examination. With the AP LAWCET 2023 Answer key, applicants will be able to predict their marks even before the declaration of result.
AP LAWCET Result 2023:
AP LAWCET Result 2023 will be released by the official authority for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Authority will prepare the result for applicants on the basis of final answer key. Applicants will be able to download their result from the 3rd week of July 2023.
The Result will be consisting of applicants’s performance in the entrance examination. applicants are advised to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
AP LAWCET Cut Off 2023:
The cut off marks will be the minimum marks released by the official authority for selecting the applicants for counselling procedure. Authority will release the category wise cut off marks for every category. Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for counselling procedure.
AP LAWCET Cut off list 2023 will be made available through the website of official authority. On the basis of cut off list, authority will prepare a merit list containing the names of shortlisted applicants for the counselling procedure.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2023:
The Counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every exam qualified applicants. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the 1st week of August 202 through online mode only.
AP LAWCET Counselling procedure will be held in various rounds on the basis of seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Top rank holder in the merit list will get the higher preferences at the time of allotment of seats.
After the allotment of seats, applicants will have to report on their allotted center for confirming their admission. applicants will have to bring the following document for the document verification round.
- AP LAWCET 2023 admit card
- AP LAWCET 2023 result
- Date of birth certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificates
- ID proof
- Passport size photographs, etc.
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for better AP LAWCET exam preparation:
- Visit the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Read the newspapers daily.
- Regularly solve the previous years papers and sample question papers.
- Practice the subject according to the program applied for.