WBNSOU Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. WBNSOU is known as the West Bengal Netaji Subhas Open University will provide distance education at undergraduate not only postgraduate levels in different disciplines. The specializations which the university provides the corresponding field of Science, Commerce, Arts, etc. Candidates must fulfill the criteria for eligibility before you apply for the courses in the university. The candidates can download the application form through online mode on the official website of NSOU.
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is an autonomous law university established in 1999, and is located in Salt Lake City of Kolkata, West Bengal, India. University provides a five-year build-in B.A./BSc. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the West Bengal Netaji Subhas Open University 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
WBNSOU Admission 2023 Notification – Application Started
WBNSOU 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the Important Dates to apply for West Bengal Netaji Subhas Open University for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form||Released|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||December 2023|
|Last Date of Uploading of Document||December 2023|
|Last Date of Online Fees Submission||December 2023|
|Offline Fees Payment through Bank Challan||December 2023|
|Display of Merit List||December 2023|
WBNSOU 2023 Application Form
WBNSOU Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Candidates must check the WBNSOU 2023 Application Form Details provided below:
For Bachelor’s Degree Programme
- Visit the official website of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Press on the application form link.
- Fill in all the details properly and to make the application fee submission.
- The registration fees can be paid through online payment mode or in the form of bank challan.
- The candidate can get the bank challan or make a payment online after submitting the application form on the official site.
For Certificate and PG Diploma programs
- Visit the study center.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the course the candidate has to apply for.
- After worthiness confirmation, visit a nationalized bank and acquired a demand draft that had been achieved in favor of Netaji Subhas Open University payable at Kolkata, of the amount Rs. 900/-.
- Again visit your same study center talking along with all the photocopy of the necessary documents and one passport size photograph.
- Submit your Demand Draft to the study center after having written your name, phone number on the backside of the demand draft.
- After the candidate will be presenting the DD, he/ she receives an“ Application for Student Enrollment Form (B& W)”.
- Fill in this form and submit it together with self-attested copies of the necessary documents and the passport size photograph.
- After submitting all this, the candidate’s registration in the certificate will be generated.
WBNSOU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the WBNSOU 2023 Eligibility Norms for the candidates to check before aapplying.
|Courses||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|BA||Bengali||Pass in 10+2 examination or an equivalent OR Passed BPP with PSS from this university or any other recognized university OR Passed 10+2 in any of the vocational courses||Based on merit basis||3-6 years|
|English||Passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in the English subject or an equivalent OR Passed BPP with PSS with a minimum of 50% marks from this university or any other recognized university OR Passed 10+2 with 40% marks in English in vocational courses.|
|B.Sc.||Geography||Pass in 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in the relevant subject|
|B.Com||Pass in 10+2 examination or equivalent or BPP with PCO from this university or any other recognized university.|
|MA||Graduation (BA) in the relevant subject.||Merit basis|
|MSW||Graduation in Bachelor’s of Social work|
|M.Sc.||B.Sc. in the relevant subject.|
|B.Lib.I.Sc.||Graduation in any discipline with min. 45% marks|
|M.Com.||Graduation in B.Com./BBA|
|B.Spl.Ed.||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science, Social Science or Humanities with min. 50% marks|
WBNSOU 2023 Result
The latest Messages for West Bengal Netaji Subhash Open University (NSOU) are mentioned below.
NSOU releases term-end Results through online mode only after a few days of the exam are conducted. Candidates must visit the website and check their results by delivering the correct credentials.
Netaji Subhash Open University (NSOU) Annual exam results for courses have been released on the university website within the next few days from the examination.
WBNSOU 2023 Admissions Process
The registration process in the of Netaji Subhash Open University begins in the month of July every year. The application forms will be released through online mode at the University’s website – www.wbnsou.ac.in.
The final selections would be based on the marks got in the most recent exam attended (depending on the program opted). An applicant can be applied only to one of the bachelor’s programs.
Pay charges at any branch of Allahabad Bank that uses pre-printed challan collected at the time of online submission. Application forms photocopies must be signed and stamped by individuals attending their Study center.
With the form, all the necessary documents, photographs, and copy of challan obtained from the bank should be submitted at the time of admission. Those that have a BPP or professional background can directly purchase the prospectus of Rs. 150/- from the survey centers.
An application as soon as presented together with fees cannot be refunded under no circumstances.
Merit List and other information about the counseling for admission will be informed by the university on the official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now