VTASAT 2023 Application form has been Released for UG/PG Courses. The VTASAT is known as the Vel Tech Scholarship Assessment Test and this test is held through Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology.
Candidates willing to get a Scholarship in UG Programs under Management, Law, and Media, can apply in the VTASAT examination by filling the application form through online mode. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the KLE Technological University 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
VTASAT 2023 Notification – Application Released
VTASAT Important Dates 2023
Below we have provided the VTASAT Examination 2023 Events and Dates for the candidates to check:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form||Released|
|Last Date to submit the Application||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
VTASAT Application Form 2023
The Vel Tech Scholarship Assessment Test Application Form has been released through online as well as offline mode. Candidates willing to get Scholarships in UG programs under Management, Law, and Media admission can apply in the VTASAT examination by filling the application form through the simple procedure provided below.
- First, candidates must go on the official webpage of Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology.
- Candidates must click on the link of the VTASAT Exam and register themselves by submitting the required details.
- Login details will be provided to the candidates to fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- Then, they need to upload their scanned required documents in the application form.
- After confirming all the details provided in the application form, candidates have to make the payment of the application fee.
The VTASAT Application Fee is Rs.300/-. Applicants can send in a Demand Draft for Rs.300/- drawn in favor of “Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology”, payable at Chennai.
VTASAT Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the Eligibility Norms for the applicants to check before applying:
|B.Com General, B.Com Accounts and Finance, B.com Corporate Secretaryship, B.B.A||Applicants must be qualified in 12th class with at least 50%|
|B.A, LL.B. (Hons), B.Com., LL.B. (Hons)||The applicants should be qualified in 12th class with at least 45% in 12th class. (General category) and for SC/ST category, there will be 40% in 12th class.
They also should be preferred at least 45% in CLAT or LSAT-India.
Candidates can also get direct admissions as well.
|B.Sc Visual Communication, B.Sc Multimedia||Candidates can apply if they will be qualified in the 12th class with at least 50%.
They must have attained skills related to media, drawing, writing, visualizing.
VTASAT Exam Pattern
Candidates should have to prefer the exam pattern to get to know the complete structure of the question paper. Exam pattern details mentioned below.
- The exam will be held through the English language only.
- It will be conducted through offline mode.
- The questions in the assessment will be asked from general aptitude and current affairs.
- The exam will carry a total of 25 questions.
- It will have objective type questions.
VTASAT 2023 Syllabus
Candidates must study the general aptitude and current affairs as a syllabus and the questions will be asked in the examination from this syllabus. The syllabus for the assessment test is general aptitude and current affairs.
VTASAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided the preparation tips to score qualified marks in the examination.
- Candidates need to study with these books such as Manorama Yearbook for best study.
- Candidates must solve previous year question papers of the entrance exam such as CLAT, NLSUI to get an idea about questions asked in the examination.
- Prefer the exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation of the examination.
VTASAT Admit Card 2023
The VTASAT Admit Card will released to the candidates, who have successfully filled and submitted their application form. Admit card is the crucial document, which should carry by the candidates at the examination center necessarily. Through mail, applicants will get an admit card and they can contact the admin department of the institute in case the admit card or mail is not received.
VTASAT Result 2023
The VTASAT Result will be released through online mode on the official website of Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology and those applicants have given the examination, they can check their results. On the basis of marks scored in an examination, they will be selected on the merit list for a counseling session.
VTASAT Counseling 2023
On the official website of Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, the counseling session will be held and the schedule will be announced. Those applicants will have qualified marks in the examination will be invited for the counseling session. In this institute, admission will be offered to the candidates in their willing programs with scholarships.