VMOU Admission 2023 (Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University) Exam Date has been announced for MBA course. Application Form for MBA courses has been extended till 10th March 2023. VMOU admission is a university-level admission process organized by the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota (VMOU). VMOU admission procedure will be followed by a university-level Entrance exam.
Qualified applicants of this entrance exam will get admission in various distance UG & PG courses offered by the VMOU. Through this article, applicants can get complete & updated details regarding VMOU Admission 2023, as well as test dates, eligibility criteria, applying for form, hall ticket, result, etc.
VMOU 2023 Notification – Application Extended (MBA)
VMOU 2023 Exam Date has been announced for MBA course. It will be held on 19th March 2023. Check other dates below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
VMOU 2023 Application Form has been extended till 10th March 2023 for MBA courses. Click here to apply.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
VMOU 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided important tentative dates for VMOU Admission 2023 for varied courses:
For MBA Course
|Application process start||Released|
|Last date to register||10th March 2023|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of March 2023|
|MBA Exam date||19th March 2023|
|Declaration of result||Last week of March 2023|
For B.Ed Course
|Application Starts from||8th March 2023|
|Last date of submission||13th May 2023|
|Admit Card||To be Announced|
|VMOU B.Ed Exam Date||5th June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Counseling starts||To be Announced|
VMOU Admission Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details with instructions regarding the VMOU Admission Application Form 2023:
- The Application Form will be released through both online as well as offline mode only.
- The Application Form for B.Ed. Courses will be released from the 1st week of March 2023 to the 3rd week of April 2023.
- For MBA courses, the registration process has been started & it can be filled till 1st week of March 2023.
- Applicants must confirm their eligibility before filling the application form as only eligible applicants will be allowed to fill the application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the instructions on it.
- The details in the application form must be authentic any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
Application Fees can be submitted through online mode. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for the transaction of application fees.
|Application fee for the MBA course||Rs 1000 / –|
VMOU Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the VMOU 2023 Examination:
- Nationality: Both Indian, as well as foreign national applicants, can apply for VMOU.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- For PG, Applicants must be bachelor’s degree holders in the required field to be eligible.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for admission in both UG & PG courses.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Widow/ Divorce female’s applicants belonging to Rajasthan.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination in 2023 can also eligible for VMOU.
VMOU Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the VMOU 2023:
For B.Ed. Course:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode only.
- Time: 3 hours will be provided to Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of the question paper will be in both English as well as Hindi language.
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 3 marks and 1 mark will get deducted for each incorrect answer.
Below we have provided the complete pattern for the question paper:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Language proficiency (English & Hindi)||90|
For MBA Courses:
- Exam mode: VMOU 2023 exam will be organized via offline mode.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be in “Bilingual medium”.
- Questions type: The question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only.
- Time: Applicants will get 2 hours for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: 1 Mark will be allotted to the applicants for every correct response.
- Negative marking: There won’t be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
Below we have provided the Question paper pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
VMOU Syllabus 2023:
The VMOU exam syllabus will contain the topics from the relevant previous academic year. The syllabus for the UG examination will consist of various topics from the required subjects of 11th and 12th classes where the syllabus for PG courses will contain the topics from relevant UG courses.
Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the VMOU 2023 Examination through the website of the authority.
Recommended Books for VMOU 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming VMOU 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
|Sr. No.||Books Name||Links|
|1||VMOU ONE WEEK SERIES: BA 1st Year||Click Here|
|2||VMOU BLIS 07-SOLVED ASSIGNMENT AND OLD QUESTION PAPER: पेपर-7-सत्रीय कार्य व पुराने प्रश्न पत्र हल सहित – BLIS-07- सन्दर्भ एवं सूचना सेवाएँ (Hindi Edition)||Click Here|
VMOU Admit Card 2023:
The university will release the VMOU admit card for every registered Applicant individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of May 2023 (B.Ed. Course) and 4th week of April 2023 (MBA courses).
The Admit card will not be sent to any candidate individually through by post any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download the admit card themselves by login into the website of the authority.
VMOU Result 2023:
The university will release the VMOU result 2023 after a few days from the completion of the examination. Applicants will be able to download their results by login into the website of the authority.
The result will be made available for every exam participating applicant through online mode. Applicants must keep their results safe till the completion of the admission procedure as it can be asked at the time of counseling.
VMOU 2023 Counselling
University will conduct the VMOU 2023 Counselling procedure for every exam qualified candidate. The counseling procedure will be conducted through offline mode only. Applicants will be shortlisted for the counseling procedure on the basis of the merit list.
Applicants will have to report at VMOU regional Centre along with all the required original documents for participating in the counseling procedure. The admission will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Below we have provided the complete preparation tips for the VMOU 2023 Examination:
- Make a balanced routine and follow it strictly.
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern and make the study plan accordingly.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make proper notes and revise them from time to time.
- Participate in the mock test provided by the various institutions and websites.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding VMOU 2023
Question: What will the MBA Programme registration schedule begin from?
Question: When can I apply for VMOU 2023 Admission for the B.Ed Programs?
Question: How many Phases will be there for the VMOU entrance exam?
VMOU 2023 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
VARDHMAN MAHAVEER OPEN UNIVERSITY, KOTA
Rawatbhata Road Kota-324021 (Rajasthan) INDIA
Contact 10 AM to 5 PM on workdays
Contact: 0744-2797000 , 0744-2471156
Exams : 0744-2471040, 0744-2797326, 0744-2797328, 0744-2797324, 0744-2797322, 9414024853, 9414024856
Books: 0744-2471450, 0744-2797346, 0744-2797349, 0744-2797350, 9414036050, 8854905968
Students Grievance: 0744-2797000
RSCIT (Exams Only): 0744-2797313