UPES University Admission 2023 Online Application Form Last Date has been extended till 28th April 2023. The Exam Dates has been released for MBA courses. UPES is known as the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies provides various UG, PG and Ph.D. programs. The admission in UPES University will be based on the university level entrance exam known as the UPESEAT, UPESPAT, UPESDAT and UPESMET.
The university also provides the admission based on the National level scores and Academic performance. Candidates who are selected will get admission in various courses like Engineering, Design, Law, Management, etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details of UPES 2023 latest updates including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply.
UPES Admission 2023 Notifications – Application Till 28th April
UPES University Admission 2023 Online Application Form Last Date has been extended till 28th April 2023. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
UPES Admission 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||UPES Admission 2023|
|Full form||University of Petroleum and Entergy Studies|
|Type of courses||UG, PG, and Ph.D.|
|Exam level||University level exam|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Toll Free Number||18001028737|
Courses Offered by UPES:
Below we have provided the list of courses provided under UG and PG programs in UPES University 2023:
- UG courses: B.Des., BA LLB, B.Tech, B.Sc. (Hons), BA, B.Pharm, etc.
- PG courses: MBA, LLM, M.Tech., M.Des., M.Sc., etc.
UPES 2023 Admission Dates
Below we have provided the exam dates for UPES Admission 2023:
|Last Date to Apply||Exam Dates|
|Application Form for UPES||June 2023|
|BBA (MBA) | UPESMET-UG||28th April 2023||
28th April – 2nd May 2023
|B.DES & M.DES | UPESDAT||11th May 2023||13th – 14th May 2023|
|B.TECH. ADMISSIONS | UPESEAT||28th April 2023||28th April – 2nd May 2023|
|MBA Admission | UPESMET||4th May 2023||6th – 7th May 2023|
|B. PHARMACY | UPESPAT||28th April 2023||28th April – 2nd May 2023|
UPES 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the details regarding the UPES 2023 Application form with some key instructions below:
- The application form for UG courses has been released by 22nd November 2022 and will be continued till 4th week of July 2023.
- Candidate can submit the UPES Application form 2023 through online mode.
- Application form for MBA course has been released in the 22nd November 2022 and can be filled till 24th January 2023.
- Candidate must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like name, email id, phone number, academic details, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- All the details in application form must be correct as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- Submit the application form and take the copy of it for further usage.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking for transaction.
- Application fee is Rs.1300/- for every Indian candidate.
How to Apply for UPES Admission:
- Step-1: Go through the official website of UPES Admission 2023 or go for the direct link provided bove in this article.
- Step-2: Click on the new candidate’s registration link.
- Step-3: Fill the application form with details including Basic Personal, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned required documents like photograph and signature.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online mode by Debit card, Credit card, Net banking.
- Step-6: Take the copy of the application form for further usage.
UPES 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for UPES 2023:
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian citizen and Foreign national candidate.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in final exam year 2023 can also apply for admission.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure at least 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subject.
- Scores: Candidate must have valid score of UPESEAT/ JEE/ Board merit/ SAT exam.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- Entrance exam: Candidate must have valid score of UPESMET/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT to be eligible for admission.
For LLM Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in LLB Degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
UPES Admission Procedure 2023
UPES Admission procedure 2023 will be based on university level entrance exam which is called as the UPESEAT, UPESMAT, UPESDAT, and UPESPAT for securing 80% of seats. The admission procedure will begin by the 4th week of November 2022. The university will release the admission through online mode.
Candidates willing to get admission in UG and PG courses of Engineering, Management, Law, IT, etc. fields must apply for admission in UPES University 2023. The 20% seats for admission will be based on the National level entrance exam like MAT, CAT, XAT, GMAT, JEE Main, CLAT, LSAT and merit score.
UPES 2023 Entrance Exam
The UPES university will organized the university level entrance exam for different courses like for B.Tech course- UPESEAT will be conducted. For management courses – UPESMET entrance exam will be conducted, etc.
The exam will be held for selecting the candidates in UPES Admission Procedure. The exam will be organized through online mode and the duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
UPES Admission 2023 Merit List/ Result
The UPES 2023 Merit list will be released by the month of July 2023 through online mode. The university will release the result individually for every participated candidate. The result will release separately for different entrance exam for different courses.
The result will prepare on the basis of candidate performance in University and National level entrance exam. After the result, official authority will prepare the merit list for university level.
UPES Admission 2023 Cut Off
The UPES cut off 2023 will release after the declaration of result. Candidates can get admission into their desired specialization based on the cut off. The UPES cut off sets the benchmark score required for candidates to get admission in UPES B. Tech, Law, etc. programs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
There are many factors determine the UPES cut off 2023 such as the difficulty level of exam, number of candidates who attempted the exam, previous year trends, and Number of seats available.
UPES Admission 2023 Counselling
The counselling will begin for those candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test. Based on the rank, applicants will get the rank and they will be selected for admission based on the rank. The official authority will held the separate counselling for different courses.
Candidates will be allotted seats based on the merit list and those candidates who will be top scorer will get first preference. For some courses, candidates will be selected on the basis of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round. Candidates will have to report at the counselling center for document verification and completing the admission procedure.