VITEEE 2022 Result has been declared on 7th July 2022 through online mode. VIT Engineering Entrance Exam is a university entrance held by the VIT University. Through this exam, qualified applicants will get admission in the various provided courses of the B.Tech programs at the VIT university.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete details regarding the VITEEE Admission 2022.
VITEEE 2022 Notification – Result Declared
VITEEE 2022 Result has been declared on 7th July 2022. Click here to check result.
VITEEE 2022 Slot Booking has been Started on 18th June 2022. Click Here to Book Slot Online.
VITEEE 2022 Application Form has been extended till 15th June 2022. Click here to apply.
VITEEE 2022 Exam Dates has been postponed. Now, it will be held from 30th June to 6th July 2022. Check below for other dates.
VITEEE 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the VITEEE 2022 Examination:
|Starting of application form||2nd December 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||15th June 2022|
|Application correction||June 2022|
|Slot booking starts from||June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of June 2022|
|VITEEE 2022 exam date||30th June – 6th July 2022|
|Announcement of result||8th July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||8th July 2022|
|Commencement of classes||August 2022|
VITEEE Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with important instruction regarding the VITEEE 2022 Application Form:
- The Application form will be released through both online and offline mode.
- Applicants must fill the application form with authentic details only as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- The Correction facility will also be provided to every registered Applicants though the facility will be applicable for selected details only.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the last dates of submission as no Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form will be 30th May 2022.
- Offline application form will be provided in the designated post office.
Applicants can submit the application form fee through both online as well as offline mode. Applicants will have to pay Rs.1250/- as application fee for final submission.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the VITEEE 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Applicants must be either citizen of India/ NRIs/ PIO or Foreign nationals to be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be born on or after 1st July 2000 to be eligible.
- Qualification: Applying Applicants should have passed or appearing in the 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have secured minimum of 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ Jammu and Kashmir and northern state) in the PCM/ PCB subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology and English as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the VITEEE 2022:
- Mode of Exam: VITEEE 2022 Examination will be held through online (CBT) mode.
- Types of Questions: The Question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Duration: Total 2 hour and 30 minutes will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The examination will be held in English medium only.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer one mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There won’t be any negative marking in the exam.
VITEEE Syllabus 2022:
Below we have provided the subject wise list of the topics for VITEEE Syllabus 2022:
Physics: Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power, Properties of Matter, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics, Nuclear Physics and Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, p, d and f – Block Elements, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds, Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives and . Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
Mathematics: Matrices and their Applications, Trigonometry and Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry of two dimensions, . Vector Algebra, Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and its Applications, Differential Equations, Probability Distributions and Discrete Mathematics.
Biology: Taxonomy, Cell and Molecular Biology, Reproduction, Genetics and evolution, Human health and diseases, Biochemistry, Plant physiology, Human physiology, Biotechnology and its applications and Biodiversity, ecology and environment.
English-Aptitude: This section will be consist of comprehension of a short passage or line of poems, English grammar and pronunciation
VITEEE Slot Booking 2022:
The slot booking process will begin after few days from the completion of registration process. The slot booking process will be held for every registered Applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to book their slot from 2nd week of May 2022.
Through the slot booking process, official authority will provide the facility to book the exam date and time as per the candidate preferences. Applicants will be able to book their slot by login into their Applicants dashboard.
VITEEE Admit Card 2022:
The Admit Card will be released by the official authority for every registered Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the last week of June 2022 by login into the official website.
For the ease of Applicants, we will also provide the direct link to access their admit card through our article. Applicants must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure as admit card could be required at the time of counselling.
VITEEE Result 2022:
Official Authority will release the result of VITEEE 2022 for every exam participated Applicants individually after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to access their result from 1st week of July 2022 through online mode.
The result will be accessible by login into the official website only. The university will not send any result to any individual Applicants through by post or any other offline mode.
VITEEE Cut Off 2022:
Cut off marks will be prepared by the official authority after few days from the completion of exam. The VITEEE Cut off 2022 will be the minimum marks Applicants will have to secure in the entrance examination to be eligible for further admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be released through online mode. Applicants will be able to check the cut off marks from the official website.
VITEEE Counselling 2022:
Counselling will be held by the university through offline mode. Applicants will be invited for the counselling procedure on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
The admission in the offered programs will be provided on the basis of Applicants rank in the merit list. The top rank holders in the merit list will get first preference for the admission.
Applicants will also have to bring following documents on the counselling procedure for document verification round:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets and certificate
- Migration certificate
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Passport size photographs, etc.
Below we have provided some tips and tricks for the better preparation of examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve previous years papers and sample papers.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Regularly make the notes and revise them accordingly.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
VITEEE Contact Number/Helpline Number:
SUPPORT AND CONTACT
Director – UG Admissions
VIT, Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India.
- Landline – 1: 0416 220 2020
- EMail ID: [email protected]