Vidyasagar University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st September 2023 for PG Courses. Vidyasagar University was established in the year 1981 and is recognized by UGC, AICTE, and NAAC. The university provides various level degree programs such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral. Vidyasagar University Admission is based on the merit of the last qualifying examination.
Vidya Sagar University offers various UG, PG, and Research level courses to the candidates. Admission for UG courses will be done on the basis of merit, and admission to PG courses will be done on the basis of entrance tests provided by the university. Admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. conducted on the basis of written tests and interviews carried out by the University. For MBA, admission will be done on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ JEMAT/ any other acknowledged test or VUMAT followed up by GP/PI.
For the MCA program, candidates must obtain rank in JECA. The university also provide various PG level courses through Remote Education. Admission will be done on the basis of first come first serve basis. This university has also provided education through distance learning. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Vidyasagar University 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Vidyasagar University 2023 Notification – Application Started
Vidyasagar University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 1st September 2023 for PG Courses. Fill Out the Vidyasagar University Application Form.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Vidyasagar University 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Vidyasagar University 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
For PG & Other Courses
|Released of Application Form,||November 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||November 2023|
|Publication of Provisional Merit Lists||November 2023|
|Editing of Submitted Data by the Candidate||November 2023|
|Publication of Provisional Merit Lists||November 2023|
|Initiation of Online Provisional Admission||November 2023|
|Beginning of Classes||To be Announced|
Vidyasagar University 2023 Application Form:
Vidyasagar University 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. The university provide through online mode of application in which the candidates can fill up the application form through the online application gate. Candidates can also download the Application Form for some courses.
Step to Apply Application Form:
- Visit the official website of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Register yourself and then log on by using username and password received in the registered email id after a successful registration.
- Login using login credentials and click on Apply/ Resume Form fillup link.
- Fill the form carefully and enter all the valid detailed information.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Take on the copy of the form and connect the documents required.
- Pay the application fees over the debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Submit the form at the end.
- Application fees: INR 250 (PG and other courses) as well as by INR 350 (for M.Phil)
- For MBA: Send the application fees in the form of DD in favour of “Vidyasagar University” on any bank which must be paid at Midnapore.
Vidyasagar University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Vidyasagar University 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|BA||10+2 examination or equivalent||Merit in 10+2 examination|
|B.Ed.||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks||Merit-Based|
|B.L.I.Sc.||Honours degree in any discipline or MA/M.Sc/M.Com with Honours in any subject||Entrance test conducted by the university|
For MCA/ MBA & M.Ed
|MCA||Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 Pattern) in Science, Commerce, Management, Social Sciences or Engineering with at least 50% marks aggregate And Mathematics background at least at 10+2 level||JECA rank|
|MBA||Graduate or Post Graduate degree in any discipline of Arts/Science/Commerce under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 45% marks either in aggregate for General courses or in Honours or at Master’s level||JEMAT/CAT/MAT or any other recognized test or VUMAT followed by GD/PI|
|M.Sc.||Anthropology||UG Honours degree in Anthropology (preferred)/Botany/ Zoology/ Physiology/ Social Science/Geography|
|Geography||Bachelor’s degree in Science in relevant subject from a recognized university.|
|Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming|
|BioMedical Lab Sc. And Management||BMLT/ M.Sc. in Human Physiology/B.Sc. (Hons) in Physiology/Zoology/Molecular Biology/Microbiology/Botany/Bio-Chemistry/Biotechnology/B.Sc. with DMLT/ B.Sc. in Laboratory Instrumentation / BAMS/BHMS/MBBS|
|Chemistry||Bachelor’s degree in Science in relevant subject from a recognized university.|
|Computer Science||Honours degree in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics|
|Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics||Honours degree in Nutrition/Nutrition and Dietetics/Food Science/Clinical Nutrition & dietetics/Physiology/ Home Science/Microbiology/B.Sc in Nursing/BHMS/ Major subject in Clinical Nutrition/Human Development|
|Electronics||Honours degree in Electronics/Physics|
|Fisheries Science||Bachelor’s degree in Aquaculture Management / Zoology/ Marine Science/ Life Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/Hons. in any discipline of Life Science having Zoology as one of the subsidiary subject or Vocational Course in Industrial Fish &Fisheries|
|Human Physiology||Bachelor’s degree in Science in relevant subject from a recognized university.|
|Remote Sensing & GIS||Bachelor’s degree in Geography / Geology /Agricultural Science /Bio-Science/Chemistry/Physics/ Mathematics / Computer Science / Electronics|
|Zoology||Bachelor’s degree in Science in relevant subject from a recognized university.|
|MA||Bengali||Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialization|
|Political Science with Rural Administration|
|M.Com||–||B.Com or UG degree in Accountancy/ Marketing from a recognized university|
|MA/M.Sc.||Economics with Rural Development||BA/B.Sc. in a relevant subject|
For M.Phil/ Ph.D
|M.Phil||English||Master’s degree in Geography/Sociology/History/Political Science/Economics/Education/Philosophy/Anthropology/Library Science/English/Bengali/Hindi/Santali/Sanskrit/Journalism and Mass Communication.|
|Anthropology||Master’s degree in Anthropology/Tribal Studies/ Biological and/or Social Science/ allied disciplines|
|Integrated Ph.D.||Life Science||M.Sc. degree in n Zoology/ Botany / Human Physiology/Microbiology/ Biomedical Laboratory Science and Management/ Fisheries Science/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Anthropology/ Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics/Nutrition & Dietetics|
Vidyasagar University 2023 Result:
The result will be released through online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can check their result by entering the application number and date of birth.
The result does not be sending it to any candidate on an individual basis. The university will release the merit list on basis of marks obtained by candidates for the exam. The candidates will be called for counseling on the basis of their ranks.
Vidyasagar University 2023 Admissions Process:
Below we have provided the step-wise procedure in place for admission in the university:
- Step 1: Visit the online website of the university (http://onlineadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in) and complete the form.
- Step 2: Follow the steps mentioned on the portal i.e. filling the personal details, academic detailed information, uploading photo and signature
- Step 3: Pay INR 250 for Post Graduate & other Courses (except M.Phil.) as well as INR 350 for M. Phil. Programs through the online operation of payment.
- Step 4: Take the print out of the application form for additional verification.
- Mark sheets of Examinations passed (21st onwards), University Registration Certificate and a Passport Size colored photograph affixed in the box provided in the Form.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S. or equivalent /Madhyamik as evidence of the date of birth.
- SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/Persons with Disability (PwD) certificate issued by the appropriate authority, for those applying under respective quota.
- Certificate of Games & Sports/ Cultural Competition (International/ National/ State in the last two years), for those applying under respective quota.
- BPL Certificate of the parents issued by the appropriate authority, for those willing to avail concession in tuition fees
- Migration Certificate