TS SET 2023 Result has been Declared on 6th December 2023. Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS-SET) is a state-level examination held by Osmania University, Hyderabad. This is for the recruitment of Lecturers/ assistant professors in Degree colleges and Universities as per rule and regulation of the University Grant Commission.
The Eligibility for an assistant professor can depend on the performance of the applicants in each of the papers in aggregate. There is no age limit for TS SET 2023. Applicants should check their eligibility criteria before applying and fill the application form before the last date. Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information regarding the TS SET 2023 updates.
TS SET 2023 Notification: Result Declared
TS SET 2023 Result has been Declared on 6th December 2023. Click to Check the TSSET Result.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
TS SET 2023 Important Dates:
|TS SET 2023 Notification released on||30th July 2023|
|Application forms start from||5th August 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications without a late fee||4th September 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications with a late fee of 1500/-||10th September 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications with late fee 2000/-||18th September 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications with a late fee of 3000/-||24th September 2023|
|Edit Option||26th & 27th September 2023|
|Hall Tickets availability||20th October 2023|
|Examination Date||28th, 29th & 30th October 2023|
|Releasing of Answer Key||4th week of October 2023|
|Objection for Answer Key||4th week of October 2023|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of November 2023|
TS SET 2023 Application Form:
The official website of TSSET 2023 is www.telanganaset.org. The Applicants has to log within the website for the application form filling.
Applicants should submit all the general details within the asked format like name, father’s name, date of birth, educational qualification, age, etc.
TS SET subject and exam Centre once submitted cannot be modified.
On successful registration, University can send an email to your registered email id. the email can contain your application number and password.
Applicants should upload scanned photograph, signature, and caste/disability certificate if applicable in jpg/jpeg format solely.
The size of the photograph ought to be between fifteen KB to fifty KB, Signature ought to be between five KB to twenty KB and certificates ought to be between 50kb to 200kb.
There is no requirement of sending hard copy of certificates or printout of the confirmation page to university.
The Applicants should pay the fee before the last date of the application. The mode of payment is on-line solely. The Applicants will pay the fee by debit card/credit card/net banking. No other mode of application is going to be entertained:
TS SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Applicants should have secured a minimum of 55% marks without rounding off in a master’s degree or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- The minimum criteria of percentage for the reserved class like SC/ST are 50%.
- Applicants belonging to the third gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for SET as are accessible for to SC/ST/PWD class.
- Ph.D. degree holders who have completed their Post Graduation before Sep 1992 shall be eligible for the relaxation 50% in minimum mark limit. They ought to have a minimum of 50% in place of 55% marks.
- Applicants will apply as many times as they require. No limit to the number of attempts.
- Applicants are suggested to appear within the subjects of their Post-graduation solely.
- Applicants who can qualify TS SET are going to be eligible for the recruitment as a
- Lecturer/Assistant professor in Telangana state solely.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Applicants having post-graduation diploma/certificate awarded by the Indian University/ Institute of foreign degree /diploma /certificate awarded by the foreign university/with a master’s degree of recognized Indian
- Universities from the association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, are eligible.
TS SET 2023 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided some important information about the TS SET Exam pattern:
- The exam contains two papers.
- The mode of Exam is CBT(, Computer-based test)
- The question type will be objective (Paper I+Paper II)
- Total 150 questions, each question carrying 2 marks.
- Language for Both the Papers will be English and Telugu.
- The duration is 180 minutes.
The scheme of the exam has been provided below:
|Papers||Number of questions||Marks|
Recommended Books for TS SET 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming TSSET 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
TS SET 2023 Admit Card:
- Applicants will download the admit card by using their application number and date of birth.
- Admit Card for TS SET 2023 is going to be available on the official web site of Osmania University on the prescribed date.
- Admit cards won’t be sent to any Applicants by postal or any other mode.
- It is should carry the admit card on the day of Examination.
- No Applicants is going to be allowed to sit in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
TS SET Answer Key 2023:
The TS SET Answer Key will be released by the Department of School Education, the government of Telangana State on its official website, telanganaset.org. or just go for the direct link provided above for the ease of the candidates. Candidates can download the TS SET Answer Key through login credentials such as application ID and password. Answer key is helpful for the applicants, in calculating marks distribution.
The provisional answer key may sometimes vary from the final one. Applicants can take the help of both, the official and unofficial Answer key respectively to calculate their scores. If the applicants can find incorrect answers in the Answer key, they can raise objections online.
TS SET 2023 Result:
After the final Answer key releaased, Osmania university will declares the final TS SET 2023 result. Applicants can get their results on the official website telanganaset.org. The applicants need to enter their admit card number and date of birth to check the result. Only 06% of the applicants can obtain the cut-off marks and have been declared as SET Qualified.
TS SET 2023 Examination Centre:
The exam will held at the subsequent centers:
- Ranga Reddy