TNSET 2024 Application Form will be released soon by June 2024. Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET 2024) will be held by the Annamalai University. It is a state Nodal Agency of the UGC under the Government of Tamil Nadu. The examination is held to check the eligibility of the Assistant professor in Tamil Nadu, universities and colleges. The exam is held within a state in 26 subjects.
Applicants must appear in the written exam to be eligible for Assistant Professor. Below in this article, we have provided complete information regarding the TNSET 2024 including application form, exam dates, eligibility, pattern etc.
TNSET 2024 Notification: Releasing Soon
TNSET 2024 Application Form will be released soon by June 2024. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
TNSET 2024 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the tentative dates regarding TNSET 2024. Applicants can follow it accordingly.
|Released of online Application Form||June 2024|
|Last date of Application Form||Last week of June 2024|
|Downloading of Admit Card,||2nd week of July 2024|
|Date of Examination,||Last week of July 2024|
|TSNET Answer Key||July 2024|
|Declaration of Result||August 2024|
TNSET Application Form 2024
Below we have provided the information regarding the TNSET 2024 application form.
- Applicants have to apply to fill the application form through online mode.
- TNSET 2024 application form will be released by the month of June 2024.
- Applicants have to fill and submit the online application form till the last date of application form.
- Applicants have to mention their category in the application form along with providing other details.
- Applicants have to upload their passport size scanned photograph, signature and relevant community certificate in the prescribed format.
- No need to send the copy of confirmation page to the exam authority.
- Applicants should keep the copy with them for further use.
The application fee has to be paid through credit/debit card or net-banking. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicants can check the application fee for various categories from below:
TNSET Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria to be eligible to sit in the written exam.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying Applicants should have Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam should be passed with subjects, like Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Computer Science & 5 Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library and Information Science.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have secured at least 55% of marks for General/ OBC (belonging to Creamy Layer) Category and 50% for OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer)/ Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD-VI/HI/PH).
- Appearing Applicants: The Applicants those are in their final year of master’s degree or those result are awaited can also apply.
TNSET Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the exam pattern of TSNET 2024 to appear in the exam.
- Mode: The exam will be held through offline mode.
- Language of Exam: The paper will be published in English or Tamil language for some subjects.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of Exam: 1 hour will be alloted for paper 1 and 2 hours will be for paper 2.
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks will be provided to each correct answer.
|Paper||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
TNSET Exam Centers:
The centres where examination will be conducted in Tamil Nadu State with their respective codes are given below. The candidate can select any one Examination Centre for TN-SET 2024 examination.
|Centre Code||Nodal Centres for TN-SET 2024|
TNSET Syllabus 2024:
The syllabus of TNSET 2024 examination will be the same as in UGC/CSIR-NET. The exam authority will not send the syllabus to the Applicants individually.
Syllabus for all TNSET subjects can be downloaded from UGC website.
Paper 1 will be designed to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the Applicants. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the Applicants.
Paper 2 will be based on questions from the subject selected by the Applicants.
Recommended Books for TNSET 2024:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming TN SET 2024 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
TNSET Preparation Tips 2024:
Below we have provided some beneficial TNSET preparation tips:
- Firstly, gather all details about official syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare a time table as per the syllabus.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample paper to score better.
- Find out the best preparation books & other study materials.
- Take care of your health, do meditation & yoga during exam preparations.
TNSET Admit Card 2024:
The TNSET hall ticket will be released through online mode only. No paper admit card will be issued to the Applicants for appearing in the exam.
The admit card will be made released in July 2024. Applicants can download their admit card to make sure about their exam venue.
No Applicants will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre other than that allotted to him/her in the admit card.
TSNET Answer Key 2024:
The official authority will released the answer key after the conduction of written test. The TNSET answer key will be released for all the papers of the examination. It will be released within a week after the examination.
Applicants can also send their grievance along with documentary evidence within 15 days after the publication of answer key. Applicants can send it through mail to the conducting authority.
TNSET Result 2024:
TNSET entrance exam result will be declared through online mode. The Applicants those will qualify the entrance exam will only be intimated by the authority by SMS on their registered mobile number.
The result will only be visible to the Applicants those are appeared in the exam. The TNSET 2024 result will be declared in the month of August 2024.
Top 6% of the appearing Applicants who appear in both Papers I & II will be declared qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor by the reservation policy of the State Government.
In case of General/OBC (Creamy Layer) Category, Applicants must secure at least 40% aggregate marks.
In case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer/SC/ST/PwD Category, Applicants must secure at least 35% aggregate marks.
TNSET Counselling 2024:
After a few days of written test result the official authority will select the applicants for the interview round. The Applicants those qualify the written test will only be called for PI on the basis of the TNSET marks.
It is also necessary to reach the cut off marks to participate in the counselling rounds. Those will qualify the PI round will be considered for Assistant professor.
TNSET 2024 Contact number/Helpline Number:
|Examination Enquiry Desk||+(91)4144-238358|
|Controller of Examinations||+(91)4144-238248 extn 174 / 554
EMail ID: [email protected]
|Directorate of Distance
Education Enquiry Desk
|May I Help – Desk||+(91)4144-238348