Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form has been extended till 20th June 2023. The Directorate of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu will conduct the Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023. It is a state level admission process conducted every year for various Technical and Non-Technical ITI trades through online mode.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit list in various Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) across the state. Candidates willing to get admission into Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 can go through the details such as the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission procedure, Merit list, Dates, Counselling, etc.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Notification – Application Extended
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023 Highlights:
|Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023
|Tamil Nadu Industrial Training Institute
|Directorate of Employment
and Training, Tamil Nadu
|Level of Exam
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023 Dates
Below we have provided the tentative dates for the Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Bennett University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MIT WPU Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT University Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Unison, Uttarakhand | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Dates 2023 (Official)
|Starting of application form
|24th May 2023
|Last date to apply
|7th June 2023
|Merit list release
|Counseling begins from
|June/ July 2023
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2023:
- The Application Form for Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 will be released through online mode.
- Only eligible candidates will be allow to fill the application form, no other candidates will be able to fill the application form.
- The Application Form 2023 will be release from last week of June 2023.
- Candidates will have to enter the basic details in application form like name, email id, parent name, phone number, etc.
- Candidate must enter all the details carefully as if there will be any wrong details application form will get rejected.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 3rd week of July 2023.
- After filling the application form, candidate must take the copy of the form for further usage.
- The application fee will be submitted by online mode.
- The application fee will be Rs 50/- for every candidate.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee by Debit Card, credit cards or net banking, etc.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu ITI Admission
- Step-1: Go through the official website of Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023 or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Click on ‘Click here’ button in registration option.
- Step-3: The application form will appear on the screen. Fill in all the required information like personal, educational details, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online mode for application form.
- Step-6: Submit the form and take the copy of the application form for further usage.
Tamil Nadu ITI Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 admission:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass class 8th or 10th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age limit: The minimum age of the candidates will be 14 years as on 1st August 2023.
- Upper age limit: Applying candidate must not be more than 40 years to apply for exam.
- Marks: Candidate must secure minimum 35% marks in qualifying exam.
- Domicile: Candidate must have domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu state.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in their qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for the admission.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Merit List
The Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Merit list will will be prepared by the last week of July 2023 for the selected candidates. Ranks shall be allotted to the candidates as per their marks in qualifying examination. Registered candidates will be able to able to check the merit list from the official website of authority through online mode only.
Candidates having their name on the merit list will be selected for the final admission. Candidates will be allowed to select their choice preference who have secured top rank on the merit list. Authority will prepare the merit list based on candidates’ scores in the required examination.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 Counselling
The merit list will prepared by the official authority in which selected candidates will have their names rank wise. After release of rank list the counseling details will be released by the institute. Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 counselling will begin from the August 2023.
The shortlisted candidates, willing to take admission in any ITI course, must present at the ITI at given timing of counselling session. Candidates must bring original and photocopy of the documents for the purpose of verification at the time of counselling.
Below we have provided the list of required documents for the counselling procedure:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Nativity certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2023
The final admission will be held on the basis of the counseling procedure. The admission procedure for Tamil Nadu ITI 2023 programme will be based on the state level merit list. The ITI programmes will be organized in various Government and Private ITI colleges. Candidates who are shortlisted will appear in the merit list.
It will be compulsory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling session. The admission procedure will be held in multiple rounds based on the seats available after every round of counseling. Candidates need to visit the given center on given date and time. Admission will be given to candidates after counselling session.