OJEE 2023 Application Form will be released by 2nd week of March 2023. OJEE 2023 exam will be held through online CBT mode by the month of June 2023. OJEE Committee formed by Odisha State Government held this entrance exam every year.
This entrance exam is organized to provide admission into various UG/ PG Engineering, Pharmacy, management, etc. courses. Applicants qualifying this exam will get admission into 1st year degree courses of B.Pharm, Int. MBA (5 yrs), MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharma & lateral 2nd year admission into B.Pharm and B.Tech. Admission will be successfully provided into various govt or private institutions located in the state of Odisha.
Below in this article, we have provided complete details regarding application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, etc. related to OJEE 2023 latest updates.
OJEE 2023 Notification – To be released
OJEE 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
OJEE 2023 Application Form will be released by 2nd week of March 2023. Click Here to Register Online. The link will be provided here.
OJEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete OJEE Exam dates related to various events of 2023 session:
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting date for the registrations (OJEE)||14th March 2023|
|Ending date for the registrations||13th April 2023|
|Due date of Fee payment||May 2023|
|Releasing of the admit card||May 2023|
|Date of the entrance exam||June 2023|
|Releasing of the answer key||June 2023|
|Announcement of the results||June / July 2023|
|Commencement of the counseling session||July 2023|
OJEE Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details about OJEE 2023 application form:
- The application form will be released by 2nd week of March 2023
- Applicants will get the application form through online mode.
- Last date to submit application form will be till 2nd week of April 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to go through the application procedure before filling the application form.
- Last date of application fee payment will be till second to third week of May 2023.
- Students must follow complete process of application – Online registration, filling of application form, uploading of images, payment of fee and printing of application form.
- Students must fill the complete application carefully as no modification/ correction will be allowed later after submission of form.
- Applicants must apply for single application form as multiple forms will get rejected.
- Students after filling the form, must take print of application form for any reference in future.
Below we have provided the application fee will vary for different courses offered:
- For B.Pharm, Int. MBA, B.Tech (L.E), B.Pharm (L.E), MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm, the application fee is Rs.1000/-
- For Combination courses like MBA & MCA, MBA & M.Tech/ M.Plan/ M.Arch/ M.Pharm, the application fee is Rs.1500/-
- Applicants can make payment of fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ internet banking process.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below in this section, Applicants can know about OJEE eligibility criteria:
- Students applying for OJEE must be Indian national.
- Other state Applicants can also apply. For such Applicants separate merit list will be released.
Course Wise Eligibility:
- For B.Pharm: Applicants must have passed 12th level with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics, Biology subjects from a recognized board or university.
- Integrated MBA (5 years): Applicants must have passed 12th level with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved Applicants) from a recognized board or university.
- MCA: Applicants must have passed BCA/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan: Applicants must have passed Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with atleast of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved Applicants) in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- MBA: Applicants must have passed bachelor’s degree of three years duration with atleast of 50% marks (45% marks for reserved Applicants) from a recognized board or university.
- M.Pharm: Applicants must have passed bachelor’s degree in pharmacy with atleast of 55% marks (50% marks for reserved Applicants) from a recognized board or university.
- B.Pharm (Lateral Entry): Applicants must have passed diploma exam in a programme with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved Applicants) in appropriate course from a recognized board or university.
- B.Tech Marine (Lateral Entry): Passed in diploma in Marine, Electrical, Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Passed 3/2 years (LE) diploma exam with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved Applicants) in any branch of Engineering/ Technology OR passed B.Sc degree with atleast of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved Applicants).
OJEE Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the OJEE Exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The entrance exam will be held in Computer based test mode.
- Number of Sections: The number of sections/ subjects in the paper varies for different courses.
- Duration of exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours or 1 hour for various papers.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice type of questions in the paper.
- Marks: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Language of paper: The medium of exam will be English.
Below we have provided the distribution of questions, subjects & duration for various courses:
|Courses||No of questions (subject wise)||Time Duration|
|B.Pharm||Total 120 questions – 40 questions each in PCMB||2 hours|
|L.E – Tech (Diploma)||Total 120 questions – 40 questions each in Engg Mechanics, Engg Math, Basic Electrical & Electronics Engg||2 hours|
|L.E – Tech (B.Sc/ +3Sc)||Total 60 questions – 30 in Maths; 15 each in Physics & Chemistry||1 hour|
|MBA||Total 120 questions – 30 questions each in Quantitative Techniques, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Verbal reasoning & Comprehension, GeneralAwareness & Business Fundamentals||2 hours|
|MCA||Total 120 questions – 60 questions each in Maths and Computer Awareness||2 hours|
|M.Tech||Total 90 questions – 60 questions in Branch questions, 20 in Engineering Maths and 10 in Analytical & Logical reasoning||2 hours|
|M.Arch||Total 90 questions – 60 in Branch questions (Architecture), 30 in Reasoning (Verbal / Analytical / Logical)||2 hours|
|M.Plan||Total 90 questions – 60 in Branch questions (Planning), 30 in Analytical & Logical reasoning||2 hours|
|Integrated MBA||Total 60 questions – Quantitative Techniques -15, Analytical & Logical Reasoning –15, Verbal reasoning & Comprehension -15, General
Awareness & Business Fundamentals -15
|M.Pharm||Total 60 questions from B.Pharm course||1 hour|
|LE – Pharm||Total 60 questions from D.Pharm course||1 hour|
OJEE Syllabus 2023:
Complete OJEE Syllabus can be checked by the students through online mode on the website. It will vary for UG & PG level courses:
The syllabus recommended by the authority will be in line with the courses of studies in Science stream for 12th level Board of CHSE, Odisha.
For B.Pharm/ BAMS/ BHMS: Students can prepare from various topics from the subjects of – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, etc.
For B.Tech (LE): The important topics for the exam will be from Engineering Mathematics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, etc.
For MBA: The important topics for the syllabus will be – Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Comprehension, General Knowledge, Business Fundamentals & Comprehension, etc.
OJEE Admit Card 2023:
Applicants can download their OJEE admit card by the 1st week of June 2023. It will be available for downloading through online mode. Students are suggested to go through complete details provided in the admit card as it will provide various necessary instructions related to candidate and exam.
In case students faces any error related to admit card, they must contact the officials before the exam date.
OJEE Answer key 2023:
The OJEE Answer key will be released online on the website from the 2nd week of July 2023. It will provide answers to all the questions present in the entrance test through the answer key.
Students can also submit their objections/ suggestions related to answer key within the prescribed time period.
OJEE Result 2023:
OJEE Result will be declared online in the 1st week of July 2023. It can be checked by the students by entering their roll number and date of birth/ password.
The official authority will release merit list on the website as per categories and courses. Rank card will mention candidate’s merit ranks and overall scores.
OJEE Cut Off 2023:
OJEE Cut Off will be released online on the website. It will be prepared and published based on various factors – number of Applicants appeared for exam, marks secured in the exam, difficulty level of exam, etc
Students successfully securing the prescribed cut off will be considered for admission into various courses. It will be available online category wise for various participating institutions.
OJEE Counselling 2023:
The counselling process of OJEE will be held through online mode from July/ August 2023. Complete details regarding various counselling rounds can be checked through the website. Students who will be selected in the merit list will be eligible for participation in the counselling.
Students must bring their complete documents for verification. Also students must submit their counselling fee and make choice of course and college. Selected Applicants will be eligible for seats in various institutions.
OJEE Preparation Tips 2023:
Below we have provided the OJEE Preparation tips to get help for exam:
- Visit complete syllabus & exam pattern online before starting preparation.
- Regularly solve previous year question papers & sample papers.
- Practise by attempting online/ offline mock tests.
- Study from various study materials available online or offline recommended by the experts/ students.
- Revision is very important so Applicants must go through the key notes.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
OJEE Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2021
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST – Khordha.
Bhubaneswar – 751030
EMAIL ID: odishaojee[at]gmail[dot]com
PHONE NO: 7205266121 , 7205288121, 0674-2382101, 0674-2382108