NMIMS NPAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon for UG/PG courses through online mode only. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) helds various university level entrance exams like NPAT, CET, LAT and DAT. The examination will be held for those applicants willing to get admission in various UG and PG courses offered by the university.
Through this examination, qualified Applicants will get admission in various courses of Engineering, Law, Commerce, Management and Science stream at various campuses of NMIMS across the country. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Examination.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Notifications – To be released
| NMIMS NPAT 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notic.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Application Form will be released soon for UG/PG courses through online mode only. Click here to apply. The link will be provided here.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam:
|Application starts||23 Dec 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||05 Jun 2023|
|Availability of admit card||Right after scheduling|
|Exam date Scheduling window is opened from||01 Feb – 05 Jun 2023|
|NMIMS NPAT 2023 exam dates||01 Apr – 10 Jun 2023|
|Declaration of result||To be announced!|
|Starting of counseling||To be announced|
NMIMS NPAT Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the NMIMS NPAT Application Form 2023:
- The NMIMS NPAT Application form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form by the 3rd week of February 2023.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as registration process will be regulate for the eligible applicants only.
- Applicant must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the NMIMS NPAT application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the 3rd week of June 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled NMIMS NPAT online application form 2023 and its fee receipt for future references.
- NMIMS NPAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways can be used for transaction of NMIMS NPAT application fee.
Below we have provided the complete application fee structure for NMIMS NPAT 2023:
|For program of one school||Rs. 1800|
|For program of two schools||Rs. 3000|
|For program of three schools||Rs. 4000|
|For program of four schools||Rs. 5000|
|For program of five schools||Rs. 6000|
|For program of six schools||Rs. 7000|
|For program of seven schools||Rs. 8000|
NMIMS NPAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete courses wise eligibility norms for the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Examination:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants for B.Tech. programme must have passed10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% Marks as reserved category) in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as mandatory subjects in the 10+2 examination.
For BBA & B.Com. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 60% Marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics / Statistics as mandatory subjects for Mumbai Navi Mumbai and Bengaluru campus.
- Age: Candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years.
For B.Sc. Economics:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants will require at least 60% Marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of 10+2 can also apply for this exam.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Examination:
- Mode: NMIMS NPAT Exam will be held through online mode.
- Question Types: The Question paper will be consisting of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in particularly English language.
- Duration: 100 minutes will be provided for NPAT exam and 120 minutes for CET exam.
Below we have provided the complete question paper pattern for the NMIMS NPAT and CET examination:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative and numerical ability||40||40|
|Reasoning and general intelligence||40||40|
|Proficiency in English language||40||40|
For B.Tech. Courses:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time||Marks|
NMIMS NPAT Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for the NMIMS NPAT Examination will be differ as per the separate courses. The syllabus will be prepared on the basis of required syllabus for the particular courses. Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus from the official website of authority.
NMIMS NPAT Admit Card 2023:
The NMIMS NPAT Admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. The admit card will be released by 4th week of June 2023. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by entering their Application Id and Password.
NMIMS NPAT Admit card will be the important document Applicants will have to carry on the date of examination as no Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
NMIMS NPAT Result 2023:
The NMIMS NPAT result will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the conduction of examination. Applicants will be able to check their result from the 3rd week of July 2023 through online mode.
University will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually through their login dashboard. Applicants will be able to access their result by entering their Application ID and Password on the website of university.
NMIMS NPAT Cut Off 2023:
The cut off will be released by the university after few weeks from the declaration of result. The NMIMS NPAT Cut off 2023 will be prepared by the university for selecting the applicants for admission procedure. Cut off will be the minimum marks applicants will have to score to be eligible for admission.
Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks as per their respective categories to be eligible for admission procedure. The cut off marks will be released through online mode only. Applicants will be able to check the complete prescribed cut off marks for NMIMS NPAT from the official website of authority.
NMIMS NPAT Counselling 2023:
The counselling will be the final procedure for selecting the applicants for admission procedure. Counselling procedure will be held by the university for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance exam.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Counselling procedure will be held by the university in various rounds as per the availability of vacant seats. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.
Applicants will also have to bring all required document at the time of counselling for document verification round.
Below we have provided the complete preparation tips for the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Examination:
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it accordingly.
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern then prepare accordingly.
- Regularly solve the previous year question papers and sample papers of NMIMS NPAT.
- Avoid the unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Make the proper short notes and revise them timely.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
NMIMS Contact Number/Helpline Number:
V. L. Mehta Road,
|NAVI MUMBAI CAMPUS
Plot No. 2, Pethapada,
|BENGALURU CAMPUS –
(MAIN CAMPUS)Lakshmipura Village, Jigani Hobli,
Anekal Taluk, Bannerghatta Main Road,
Bengaluru – 560083, Karnataka,
India.+91–080-25126000 / 40855500
|BENGALURU CAMPUS –
KORAMANGALA CAMPUSNo. 11, Kaveri Regent Coronet,
80 Ft. Road, 7th Main, 3rd Block,
Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560 034080-
|HYDERABAD CAMPUS –
TARNAKA CAMPUS12-13-95, Street No. 3,
Beside Big Bazaar, Tarnaka,
Secunderabad – 500 017
Telangana – India.
040 – 27004842, 27015556
|HYDERABAD CAMPUS –
JADCHERLA CAMPUSPlot no.B4, Green Industrial Park,
Polepally SEZ, TSIIC, Jadcherla,
Mahbubnagar, Dist. Telangana 509 301
Mukesh Patel Technology Park,
Off. Super Corridor,