NMIMS NPAT 2023 Online Application Form can be filled till 21st May 2023. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) helds various university level entrance exams like NPAT, CET, LAT and DAT. The examination will be held for those applicants willing to get admission in various UG and PG courses offered by the university.
Through this examination, qualified Applicants will get admission in various courses of Engineering, Law, Commerce, Management and Science stream at various campuses of NMIMS across the country. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information applicants needs to know regarding the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Examination.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Notifications – Application Released
| NMIMS NPAT 2023 Online Application Form can be filled till 21st May 2023. Click here to apply.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Exam:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Starting Date of the application forms||4th December 2022|
|The final Date to submit the application forms||21st May, 2023|
|Exam date Scheduling window||6th December – 23rd May 2023|
|Conduct of online computer based Examination at test centers||4th January, – 31st May 2023|
|Merit list declaration||the first week of June 2023|
|Beginning of the Counselling||July 2023|
|Admission Date||July 2023|
NMIMS NPAT Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the NMIMS NPAT Application Form 2023:
- The NMIMS NPAT Application form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form by the 3rd week of February 2023.
- Applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the examination as registration process will be regulate for the eligible applicants only.
- Applicant must fill the application form very carefully though authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the NMIMS NPAT application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the 3rd week of June 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled NMIMS NPAT online application form 2023 and its fee receipt for future references.
- NMIMS NPAT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways can be used for transaction of NMIMS NPAT application fee.
Below we have provided the complete application fee structure for NMIMS NPAT 2023:
|For program of one school||Rs. 1800|
|For program of two schools||Rs. 3000|
|For program of three schools||Rs. 4000|
|For program of four schools||Rs. 5000|
|For program of five schools||Rs. 6000|
|For program of six schools||Rs. 7000|
|For program of seven schools||Rs. 8000|
How to Apply for NMIMS NPAT
- Step-1: Go through the official website of NMIMS NPAT 2023 (Direct Link is provided above in this article).
- Step-2: Click on “Apply Now” and create an account.
- Step-3: Candidates will get registration number on their registration email id to fill and complete the application form.
- Step-4: Fill the application form with details like name, email id, phone number.
- Step-5: Test center availability will be subject to test center capacity.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
NMIMS NPAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete courses wise eligibility norms for the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Examination:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants for B.Tech. programme must have passed10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% Marks as reserved category) in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as mandatory subjects in the 10+2 examination.
For BBA & B.Com. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 60% Marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics / Statistics as mandatory subjects for Mumbai Navi Mumbai and Bengaluru campus.
- Age: Candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years.
For B.Sc. Economics:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants will require at least 60% Marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of 10+2 can also apply for this exam.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Examination:
- Mode: NMIMS NPAT Exam will be held through online mode.
- Question Types: The Question paper will be consisting of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in particularly English language.
- Duration: 100 minutes will be provided for NPAT exam and 120 minutes for CET exam.
Below we have provided the complete question paper pattern for the NMIMS NPAT and CET examination:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative and numerical ability||40||40|
|Reasoning and general intelligence||40||40|
|Proficiency in English language||40||40|
For B.Tech. Courses:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time||Marks|
NMIMS NPAT Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for the NMIMS NPAT Examination will be differ as per the separate courses. The syllabus will be prepared on the basis of required syllabus for the particular courses. Applicants will be able to check the complete syllabus from the official website of authority.
NMIMS NPAT Admit Card 2023:
The NMIMS NPAT Admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. The admit card will be released by 4th week of June 2023. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by entering their Application Id and Password.
NMIMS NPAT Admit card will be the important document Applicants will have to carry on the date of examination as no Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
NMIMS NPAT Result 2023:
The NMIMS NPAT result will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the conduction of examination. Applicants will be able to check their result from the 3rd week of July 2023 through online mode.
University will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually through their login dashboard. Applicants will be able to access their result by entering their Application ID and Password on the website of university.
NMIMS NPAT Cut Off 2023:
The cut off will be released by the university after few weeks from the declaration of result. The NMIMS NPAT Cut off 2023 will be prepared by the university for selecting the applicants for admission procedure. Cut off will be the minimum marks applicants will have to score to be eligible for admission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks as per their respective categories to be eligible for admission procedure. The cut off marks will be released through online mode only. Applicants will be able to check the complete prescribed cut off marks for NMIMS NPAT from the official website of authority.
NMIMS NPAT Counselling 2023:
The counselling will be the final procedure for selecting the applicants for admission procedure. Counselling procedure will be held by the university for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance exam.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Counselling procedure will be held by the university in various rounds as per the availability of vacant seats. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.
Applicants will also have to bring all required document at the time of counselling for document verification round.
Below we have provided the complete preparation tips for the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Examination:
- Make a proper time schedule and follow it accordingly.
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern then prepare accordingly.
- Regularly solve the previous year question papers and sample papers of NMIMS NPAT.
- Avoid the unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Make the proper short notes and revise them timely.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
NMIMS Contact Number/Helpline Number:
V. L. Mehta Road,
|NAVI MUMBAI CAMPUS
Plot No. 2, Pethapada,
|BENGALURU CAMPUS –
(MAIN CAMPUS)Lakshmipura Village, Jigani Hobli,
Anekal Taluk, Bannerghatta Main Road,
Bengaluru – 560083, Karnataka,
India.+91–080-25126000 / 40855500
|BENGALURU CAMPUS –
KORAMANGALA CAMPUSNo. 11, Kaveri Regent Coronet,
80 Ft. Road, 7th Main, 3rd Block,
Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560 034080-
|HYDERABAD CAMPUS –
TARNAKA CAMPUS12-13-95, Street No. 3,
Beside Big Bazaar, Tarnaka,
Secunderabad – 500 017
Telangana – India.
040 – 27004842, 27015556
|HYDERABAD CAMPUS –
JADCHERLA CAMPUSPlot no.B4, Green Industrial Park,
Polepally SEZ, TSIIC, Jadcherla,
Mahbubnagar, Dist. Telangana 509 301
Mukesh Patel Technology Park,
Off. Super Corridor,