NIT Agartala Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon. The National Institute Of Technology Agartala (NIT Agartala), is an Institute of National Importance (INI) was instituted by Government of India with the mission to herald excellence in technical education and research in the North-East region. It was founded as Tripura Engineering At a university in 1965 and declared the national Institute of Technology (NIT) in 2006.
NIT Agartala provides 9 (nine) branches in B. Tech. Level, 23 (twenty three) specializations in Engineering at Master’s Level and 4 branches in Dual Degree Level. The institute also offers MBA, MCA, M. Sc. and Doctoral Programs. It also offers postgraduate courses such As M.Tech, dual degree (B.Tech+M.Tech, B.Sc.+M.Sc.), MBA, MCA, and Ph.D. in various branches of Engineering and Technology. Admission to all the courses would be based on the various entrance tests. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the NIT Agartala 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
NIT Agartala Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
National Institute Of Technology, Agartala Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIT Agartala 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of NIT Agartala 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||1st week of March 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||1st week of July 2023|
|Uploading the name of short-listed & eligible candidates for PA||To be Announced|
|Institute level test (written)||To be Announced|
|Result of shortlisting and eligible candidates for PA, GD & PI for Institute level test||To be Announced|
|Personal Appearance (PA) for GD & PI with original document for verification||To be Announced|
|Uploading list of selected candidates||To be Announced|
|Last date of submission of admission fee for provisional admission through online transfer to A/C||To be Announced|
|Last date of withdrawal of admission with a refund||To be Announced|
|Notification of vacant seats if available||To be Announced|
|Provisional admission of the waiting list||To be Announced|
NIT Agartala 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- NIT Agartala Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon.
- The application charge is Rs. 500/- for OP and OB candidates as well as Rs. 300/- for SC and ST candidates.
- The fee should be paid through the online payment gate of NIT Agartala.
- The fee for online application forms may be paid out through Credit/ Debit cards as well as for the offline forms, it can be paid in cash.
- Candidates should appear for the interview/written test with a printed out of the application form along with a series of photocopies of all the documents.
- The candidate should also bring in original documentation of all duplicates for verification.
- NITA offers scholarships to the candidates on the grounds of the merit marked in the entrance exam. Regular full-time scholars could be awarded a scholarship as per MHRD /Institute guidelines and norms.
NIT Agartala 2023 Application Fee:
|OP/OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs.500/-|
NIT Agartala 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the NIT Agartala Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|B.Tech||Computer Science Engineering||Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects from any recognized Central / State Board of Secondary Examination||On the basis of merit of 10+2/JEE marks.|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|B.Tech + M.Tech||Energy System||Candidates must have passed their Board examination, with at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PD) in their 12th Standard or equivalent qualifying examination.|
|B.Sc + M.Sc||Applied Chemistry|
|Mathematics and Computing|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Thermal Science and Engineering|
|Water Resources Engineering|
|Power Electronics & Drives|
|Power System Engineering|
|Micro Electronics and VLSI Technology|
|Humanities and Social Science|
NIT Agartala 2023 Admissions Process:
Admission to all the courses will be done on the basis of various entrance tests. Candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria before the application. Eligible candidates must register themselves for admission into their willing courses. The registration procedure for the concerned entrance examination pick up the admission in NIT Agartala courses:
- Step 1: Go through the official website of the concerned entrance exam
- JEE Main for B.Tech
- GATE for M.Tech
- CAT/ MAT/ GMAT for MBA
- NIMCET for MCA
- JAM for MS
- NET or GATE for Ph.D.
- Step 3: Sign up with a valid contact number and e-mail id
- Step 4: Opt for the technical/ management institute in the order of preference
- Step 5: Pay the application fee depending on your course and category.
Note: Candidates are informed of the admit card of the respective entrance exam in connection with their registered contact details.
Applicants have to visit the official website of the entrance exam in order to download the admit card.
NIT Agartala 2023 Selection Procedure:
The procedure for the selection of B.Tech candidates is based on the applicants marks scored in JEE Main conducted by NTA.
The seats are assigned by the JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority), NIT Agartala does not have any involvement in it.
MCA admissions are performed on the entrance basis – applicant’s marks scored in NIM CET.
M.Tech, as well as Ph.D. applicants, will be admitted based on their marks scored in GATE, then a Personal Interview conducted by the institute itself.