NIMCET 2023 Allotment (Special Round) has been released on 26th July 2023. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is a national level entrance exam held by the National Institute of Technology (NIT) for admission in there MCA programme.
Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in one of eleven NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Patna, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli (Trichy), and Warangal. Below in this article, we have mentioned the complete details applicants needs to know about the NIMCET 2023 exam latest updates.
NIMCET 2023 Notification – Allotment Out (Special Round)
NIMCET 2023 Seat Allotment (Special Round) has been released on 26th July 2023. Click here to check allotment.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
NIMCET 2023 Seat Allotment (3rd Round) has been released on 17th July 2023. Click here to check allotment.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NIMCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for NIMCET 2023 Examination:
|Publication of Advertisement||1st March 2023|
|Online Registration starts from||5th March 2023|
|Submission of the Application Form ends on||16th April 2023|
|Application Correction Dates||13th – 17th April 2023|
|Availability of Admit card||1st June 2023|
|Date of Examination||11th June, 2023|
|Answer key available||13th June 2023|
|Publication of Result||26th June 2023|
|Counseling begins||29th June – 4th July 2023|
NIMCET 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instruction regarding the NIMCET Application form 2023:
- The registration process for NIMCET Application form will be held through online mode.
- The start date to submit the application form is 5th March 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form is 10th April 2023.
- The application form will be made available for eligible applicants only, so applicants are suggested to check the complete eligibility criteria before applying for it.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form should be correct and authentic as any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after it.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
NIMCET Application form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net-Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application fee for NIMCET 2023 Application Form:
|Description / category of the applicants||Amount|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs 1250 / –|
|OPEN/OPEN-EWS/OBC||Rs 2500 / –|
How to Apply for NIMCET 2023:
- Step-1: Go through the official website of NIMCET 2023 & register. (Direct Link is provided above in this article)
- Step-2: Then log in by using a login password and fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Step-3: After this process candidates need to upload the scanned images of the signature as well as photographs in the mentioned format.
- Step-4: Candidates need to make the payment for the NIMCET 2023 application form.
- Step-5: After the payment process candidate will find that a complete application form with a unique application number will be generated soon.
- Step-6: Then take the copy of the application form and sent it with the important documents through speed post or registered post at the given address.
NIMCET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NIMCET 2023:
- Nationality: Applicants must be the Citizen of India.
- Qualification: Applying applicants must have either B.Sc. , B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Tech, B.E., BIT, B.Voc., BBA or BCA degree from any recognized institution.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have obtained at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA (55% or 6.0 CGPA for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examinations.
- Subjects: Applicants must have mathematics/ statistics as mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants can also apply for NIMCET but they will have to submit the proof of satisfying the eligibility before counselling.
- Distance Education: Applicants those have passed their graduation from open university can also apply for this exam.
NIMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for NIMCET 2023 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be held through online mode only.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will contain Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Sections: There will be total four sections in the NIMCET question paper.
- Medium: Medium of examination will be English language.
- Time: 2 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Total Question: NIMCET Question paper will be consist of 120 MCQs.
- Marking Scheme: Total 4 marks will be provided on each correct response and -1 Marks will be deducted on each negative response.
Below we have provided the complete section wise NIMCET 2023 question pattern:
|Analytic ability and logical reasoning||40|
NIMCET Syllabus 2023:
Below we have provided the complete subject wise syllabus for NIMCET 2023 Examination:
MATHEMATICS: Set Theory, Probability and Statistics, Algebra, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, Vectors and Trigonometry.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
ANALYTICAL ABILITY & LOGICAL REASONING: The section will be consisting of logic questions from the given passages in the question paper.
COMPUTER AWARENESS: Computer Basics, Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, Data Representation, Integers and Fractions, Binary and Hexadecimal Representations, Binary Arithmetic.
NIMCET Admit Card 2023:
The admit card will be released by official authority for every successfully registered applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to get their admit card from 1st week of May 2023 by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
Admit card will not be sent to any applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to bring their admit card along at the examination centre, as no applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without valid admit card.
NIMCET Answer Key 2023:
Answer key will be released after few days from the completion of examination. applicants will be able to check the answer key from 4th week of May 2023 through the website of exam conducting authority.
NIMCET Answer Key 2023 will contain the correct answer of every asked question in the examination. Applicants can predict their marks even before the declaration of result through the NIMCET Answer key.
NIMCET Result 2023:
Authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result from 1st week of June 2023 through the website of official authority.
Candidate should keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure as it could be required at the time of Admission procedure.
NIMCET Cut Off 2023:
Cut off marks will be released by the official authority after the declaration of result. The cut off marks will be the minimum marks applicants will have to score to be eligible for the further admission procedure.
applicants will be able to check the cut off marks through official website for every participating NITs. Applicants will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of their cut off marks.
NIMCET Counselling 2023:
Counselling procedure will be held by the official authority after few days from the declaration of result. Official authority will held the counselling procedure for every exam qualified candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling procedure by registering themselves in the official website of conducting authority.
Authority will held the counselling procedure in various rounds on the basis of seats available after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided on the basis of applicants rank in the merit list.
Applicants will also have to submit the following documents at the counselling procedure:
- Mark sheets and certificate of 10t hand 12th
- Residence certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Provisional admission letter
- NIMCET 2023 score card
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips and tricks for NIMCET 2023 Examination:
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus of the NIMCET Examination.
- Make the proper balanced schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Make the notes and revise them.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Regularly solve the previous years and sample question papers.
NIMCET Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Prof. Dilip Kumar Yadav
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
JAMSHEDPUR – 831014
Prof. Amaresh Kumar
Department of Production & Industrial Engineering
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur