NEET PG 2022 will be held in the month of April 2022. National Board of Examination (NBE) every year conducts the NEET PG which is a national level entrance exam. This entrance exam is held to provide admission into MD/ MS /PG diploma courses/ post MBBS DNB and NBE diploma courses. The scores of NEET PG are important for admission into these courses in various medical colleges/ institutions. No other state / institution level entrance exam score will be valid for entry into mentioned courses.
Below in this article, we have given complete information regarding the NEET PG 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET PG 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided complete NEET PG Exam dates for 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||4th week of February 2022|
|Released of online application||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date to apply online||2nd to 3rd week of March 2022|
|Correction window opens for all applicants||3rd week of March 2022|
|Final Correction window opens for rectification in images – photograph, thumb impression and signature||1st week of April 2022|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of April 2022|
|NEET PG 2022 exam||3rd week of April 2022|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2022|
NEET PG Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided complete details about NEET PG 2022 application form:
- The online registration/ application process of NEET PG 2022 will begin by 4th week of February 2022.
- Only online mode will be available for applicants for filling application form.
- To fill application form, students have to follow a procedure – Filling of Online user registration form, generation of user id/ application id and password, uploading of photograph, thumb impression, scanned signature & documents, selection of exam city and payment of exam fee.
- After completion & submission of application, students must take print out of filled application form along with the transaction id printed on it. Keep it as a proof safely for any further reference.
- Correction window will be also opened in 3rd week of March 2022 for making changes in the application form. However, applicants must note that changes will not be allowed in these details – Candidate’s name, email id, test city and nationality.
Applicants can check below NEET PG application fee for various categories:
Application Fee Payment mode: Applicants can pay application fee through debit card/ credit card.
|Category||Exam Fee||GST @ 18%||Total Amount Payable|
|General/ OBC candidate||Rs.4250||Rs.765||Rs.5015|
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs.3250||Rs.585||Rs.3835|
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the NEET PG Eligibility criteria for the reference of the candidates:
General Eligibility (For MD/ MS/ PG Diploma Courses):
- Qualification: Applicants must possess MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by MCI.
- Registration: Applying candidate must have provisional or permanent registration certificate of MBBS degree.
- Internship: Must have completed 1 year of internship on or before 30th June 2022.
General Eligibility (Post MBBS DNB & NBE Diploma Courses):
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by MCI.
- Internship: He/ she should have completed 1 year of internship on or before 30th June 2022.
- Registration: applicants must possess provisional or permanent registration certificate of MBBS degree.
- Those applicants who are already pursuing a DNB course will not be eligible for admission in DNB till they have completed the entire course.
- Those who have joined DNB broad specialty course in or after January 2019 are not eligible for admission to 2022 session.
NEET PG Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the details regarding the NEET PG exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: NEET PG exam will be held in online CBT mode.
- Exam Sessions: The exam will be held single day in single shift.
- Language of Exam: The paper will be provided in English language.
- Duration of Paper: Total time provided to complete the paper will be of 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The paper will have multiple choice type of questions.
- Number of Questions: There will total 200 questions in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: For every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted.
NEET PG Syllabus 2022:
NEET PG Syllabus will comprise of knowledge/ subject area as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the MCI with prior approval of Government of India.
Applicants can prepare for NEET PG from various subjects of MBBS and BDS level. Complete details regarding the syllabus can be checked online on the website.
NEET PG Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some tips for the NEET PG exam Preparation:
- Start your preparation for the exam by checking the complete information of syllabus and pattern.
- Make a proper schedule and follow it regularly.
- Regularly solve previous year question papers and sample papers for good practice.
- While studying for the exam, make short notes and points.
- Revision is very essential part of preparation. Students must revise the short notes which they have made.
NEET PG Admit Card can be downloaded by the applicants from 2nd week of April 2022. Applicants will be able to download hall ticket through online mode from the website. Applicants must note that admit cards will not be released to those who will be declared ineligible before the exam.
Students will be informed about the downloading of hall tickets through Email/ SMS. No admit cards will be sent to the applicants through email/ post.
NEET PG Result 2022:
The result will be declared to the applicants through online mode in last week of May 2022. Applicants have to download their scorecard from the website by entering their login details.
The result of NEET PG will be valid only for the current admission session and cannot be carried to the next session. After result declaration, NEET PG rank will also be released on the website.
NEET PG Cut Off 2022:
For admission into MD/ MS/ PG diploma courses, applicants have to obtain minimum qualifying marks. Those securing less than the prescribed cut off marks will not be considered eligible for admission and no merit/ rank position shall be given to the candidate.
NEET PG Cut Off for General applicants is 50% (40% for ST/ SC/ OBC/ Reserved PWD applicants). For applicants of UR-PWD category, the cut off marks are 45%.
NEET PG Counselling 2022:
After the declaration of NEET PG results, the counselling schedule and procedure will be released on the website. The registration for PG counselling that will be conducted by the designated counselling authority will be as per the details submitted by applicants during application process.
The eligibility and documents of the candidate will be verified for admission procedure. Students must report with their all documents to get seats in the allotted colleges.