NEET PG 2022 Result is releasing by 20th May 2022. National Board of Examination (NBE) every year conducts the NEET PG which is a national level entrance exam.
This entrance exam is held to provide admission into MD/ MS /PG diploma courses/ post MBBS DNB and NBE diploma courses. The scores of NEET PG are important for admission into these courses in various medical colleges/ institutions.
No other state / institution level entrance exam score will be valid for entry into mentioned courses. Below in this article, we have given complete information regarding the NEET PG 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus, etc.
NEET PG 2022 Notification – Result By 20th June
| NEET PG 2022 Result is releasing by 20th June 2022. Link will be given here.
NEET PG 2022 Exam Date has been revised. Now, the exam will be held on 21st May 2022. Check exam date details below.
NEET PG 2022 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided complete NEET PG Exam dates for 2022 session:
|Important Event||Dates (Revised)|
|Date of availability of the notification of the entrance exam||15th January 2022|
|Beginning date of the online application form||15th January 2022|
|Ending date of the online application form||25th March 2022|
|Editing Application Form||29th March – 7th April 2022|
|To correct defective/incorrect images last edit window||26th – 30th April 2022|
|Date of releasing of the admit card||14th May 2022|
|Date of NEET PG Entrance exam 2022||21st May 2022|
|Date of releasing of the entrance exam answer key||–|
|Date of announcement of the results||20th June 2022|
|Date of commencement of the counseling session||–|
Allocation of time table for NEET-PG exam 2022 shall be as follows:
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination
centre and Commence Registration for the test
|Entry closes at Examination Center||08:30 AM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||08:45 AM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||08:50 AM|
|Exam Start Time||09:00 AM|
|Exam End Time||12:30 PM|
NEET PG Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided complete details about NEET PG 2022 application form:
- The online registration/ application process of NEET PG 2022 will begin by 15th January 2022.
- Only online mode will be available for applicants for filling application form.
- To fill application form, students have to follow a procedure – Filling of Online user registration form, generation of user id/ application id and password, uploading of photograph, thumb impression, scanned signature & documents, selection of exam city and payment of exam fee.
- After completion & submission of application, students must take print out of filled application form along with the transaction id printed on it. Keep it as a proof safely for any further reference.
- Correction window will be also opened in 3rd week of March 2022 for making changes in the application form. However, applicants must note that changes will not be allowed in these details – Candidate’s name, email id, test city and nationality.
Applicants can check below NEET PG application fee for various categories:
Application Fee Payment mode: The prescribed exam fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or other modes as may be made available and have been provided on the web page. Fee can not be deposited through any mode other than the payment gateway available while submitting online application form submission.
|Category||Exam Fee||GST @ 18%||Total Amount Payable|
|General/ OBC candidate||Rs.4250||Rs.765||Rs.5015|
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs.3250||Rs.585||Rs.3835|
NEET PG Application Correction 2022:
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application during Application Submission window shall only be
allowed to edit their applications on given period. No new application can be registered during edit window.
All editable fields in the application form shall be open for the candidate to make any corrections, if so required. Details of field which can not be edited are mentioned below:
Information entered in the application form can be changed during the “Edit Window”. However, following fields in the application form shall remain non-editable:
• Name of the Candidate
• Email ID
• Test City
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the NEET PG Eligibility criteria for the reference of the candidates:
General Eligibility (For MD/ MS/ PG Diploma Courses):
- Qualification: Applicants must possess MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by MCI.
- Registration: Applying candidate must have provisional or permanent registration certificate of MBBS degree.
- Internship: Must have completed 1 year of internship on or before 30th June 2022.
General Eligibility (Post MBBS DNB & NBE Diploma Courses):
- Qualification: Applying candidate must have MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by MCI.
- Internship: He/ she should have completed 1 year of internship on or before 30th June 2022.
- Registration: applicants must possess provisional or permanent registration certificate of MBBS degree.
- Those applicants who are already pursuing a DNB course will not be eligible for admission in DNB till they have completed the entire course.
- Those who have joined DNB broad specialty course in or after January 2019 are not eligible for admission to 2022 session.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FOREIGN MEDICAL GRADUATES:
Indian citizens or overseas citizens of India who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical
Colleges outside India should have qualified the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test) as per Screening Test Regulations, 2002 which is conducted by National Board of Examinations.
Further, they should have been registered with the NMC/ the erstwhile Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 30th June 2021. Foreign Medical Graduates are required to bring their FMGE Pass certificate issued by NBE on their testing day alongwith the
provisional/permanent registration certificate issued by a medical council.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS:
It is not mandatory for foreign nationals to have temporary registration with National Medical Commission (NMC) at the time of writing NEET-PG. Foreign Nationals can write NEET-PG without registration with NMC. The NMC may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Graduate course limited to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postgraduate studies.
Provided further that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country where from he has obtained his Basic Medical qualification, and is duly recognized by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority.”
NEET PG Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the details regarding the NEET PG exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: NEET PG exam will be held in online CBT mode.
- Exam Sessions: The exam will be held single day in single shift.
- Language of Exam: The paper will be provided in English language.
- Duration of Paper: Total time provided to complete the paper will be of 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: The paper will have multiple choice type of questions.
- Number of Questions: There will total 200 questions in the paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative marking: For every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted.
NEET PG Syllabus 2022:
NEET PG Syllabus will comprise of knowledge/ subject area as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by the MCI with prior approval of Government of India.
Applicants can prepare for NEET PG from various subjects of MBBS and BDS level. Complete details regarding the syllabus can be checked online on the website.
NEET PG Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided some tips for the NEET PG exam Preparation:
- Start your preparation for the exam by checking the complete information of syllabus and pattern.
- Make a proper schedule and follow it regularly.
- Regularly solve previous year question papers and sample papers for good practice.
- While studying for the exam, make short notes and points.
- Revision is very essential part of preparation. Students must revise the short notes which they have made.
NEET PG Admit Card can be downloaded by the applicants from 2nd week of April 2022. Applicants will be able to download hall ticket through online mode from the website. Applicants must note that admit cards will not be released to those who will be declared ineligible before the exam.
Students will be informed about the downloading of hall tickets through Email/ SMS. No admit cards will be sent to the applicants through email/ post.
NEET PG Result 2022:
The result will be declared to the applicants through online mode in last week of May 2022. Applicants have to download their scorecard from the website by entering their login details.
The result of NEET PG will be valid only for the current admission session and cannot be carried to the next session. After result declaration, NEET PG rank will also be released on the website.
NEET PG Cut Off 2022:
For admission into MD/ MS/ PG diploma courses, applicants have to obtain minimum qualifying marks. Those securing less than the prescribed cut off marks will not be considered eligible for admission and no merit/ rank position shall be given to the candidate.
NEET PG Cut Off for General applicants is 50% (40% for ST/ SC/ OBC/ Reserved PWD applicants). For applicants of UR-PWD category, the cut off marks are 45%.
NEET PG Counselling 2022:
After the declaration of NEET PG results, the counselling schedule and procedure will be released on the website. The registration for PG counselling that will be conducted by the designated counselling authority will be as per the details submitted by applicants during application process.
The eligibility and documents of the candidate will be verified for admission procedure. Students must report with their all documents to get seats in the allotted colleges.
Reservation of PG seats shall be as per the norms of the Government of India and respective State Governments as may be applicable.
A separate handbook informing details of the counseling process and applicable reservation shall be released by the designated counseling authority for NEET-PG 2022.
The designated Counseling Authority for NEET-PG counseling is Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of DGHS, Govt of India. Which will conduct counselling for MD/MS/Diploma and PG DNB courses. The candidate helpline No (For Counseling related queries only) shall be as under:
MCC CALL Centre
Phone No.: 0120-4073500
Toll Free No.: 1800 102 7637
Please contact the above numbers for queries related to Counseling only. NEET-PG examination related queries shall not be entertained at this number. Please note that all queries will be answered during the Call Centre timings only i.e. 09:00 AM to 08:30 PM and during the period of counseling only.
Test Centre Location:
Exact address and location of the test centres shall be indicated in the admit card. Candidates are advised to
familiarise themselves with the test centre locations at least one day prior to the examination day and ensure that they report for the exam as per scheduled time only.
Candidates must bring to the test centre the following documents:
Printed copy of Barcoded/QR Coded Admit card with his/her recent coloured photograph pasted on it.
Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration*, to be retained by the test centre
The below mentioned Govt issued photo IDs** (must be original and valid/non-expired), details of which have been
provided while filling the application form.
✤ Aadhaar Card (with Photograph): First Preference
Provide details of Aadhar Card in the application form and
bring it to the test centre if it has been issued to you.
✤ PAN Card
✤ Driving License
Please bring at least one but as many of the above mentioned Photo IDs which are issued to you and
details of which have been provided in the application form.
Security at the Test Centre:
Candidates will not be allowed to take the following items beyond security check point under any circumstances:
• Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), notes, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, etc..
• Any electronic device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, wrist watch/Health Band, Calculator, Electronic Pen/ Scanner etc.
• All ornaments like bracelets, Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Necklace with pendants, Badge, Brooch etc.
• Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap etc.
• Any eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks etc.
• Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like wireless/Bluetooth device, spy camera etc.
Candidates will be permitted to carry certain items with them to the examination Hall:
• Face Mask
• Personal Transparent water bottle (The practice of water dispenser shall be discontinued in SD-CBT)
• Personal hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle (50ml)
• Exam related documents (Admit card, ID Card etc)
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding NEET PG 2022
NEET PG 2022 CONTACT Number NBE:
The information bulletin & website (https://nbe.edu.in) shall guide you through the entire process of application submission and help to answer most of your queries. In case you are still facing issues, then NBE Candidate Care Support is available by phone and email.
For exam related queries, contact National Board of Examinations at:
Helpline Number 022-61087595
Email [email protected]
Official Website https://nbe.edu.in/ www.natboard.edu.in